Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
^ LOL, that is a weird coincidence!

Q: What is your favorite piece of jewelry?  Rings :) I love them, collect them, buy them crazy. LOL 

Q: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW - Wannabe Diva?? (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

oblivion..

IF-Addictz

oblivion..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
^ ^ Me tooLOL BTW I love how this has become a convo between us two hehe

Q: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Ans: My fav is coffee flavorBig smile

Q: If you were to be deserted on an island...what three things would you take along?

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
^^ Haha, I know right?

Q: If you were to be deserted on an island...what three things would you take along?
A cellphone, wireless laptop, and a huge box of donuts :D

Q: If you won a trip to any country in the world for two weeks, which would you pick? What city to be specific?

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
USA...and want to fo to New york because i love this city

Np: if u had 3 wishes, what would u do?

-Parm-

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Np: if u had 3 wishes, what would u do?
thanks for the question

well If I had 3 wishes I would like to firstly help the poor children to get meager education then eradicate poverty , and  lastly stop Global warming and terrorism

NP:If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
well...I wish everyone live happyily

np: what is your worst defect?

-Parm-

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
^ My worst defect is my temper.

Q: Favorite sport to watch on TV or play?

VivekGms

VivekGms

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
You may not like it, read it to like it

After understanding and studying, different philosophies, schools of thought, isms, religion, history, science and present world around, I am compelled to put forward two points which I feel are most important for our survival, for leading better and happy life.

They are: (1) Helping others and (2) Healing the earth.

Helping others:

All the men and women are equal. The difference is only in manifestation. Irrespective of their caste, religion, region, class, color, race and country all human beings are equal. One should help others and serve them as if they are serving themselves or their own family. All major religions and philosophies teach this.

You receive a lot of benefits spiritual, mental and even material when you treat others equal to you and help them. Real happiness lies in helping others. All great philosophers and great men said that all are equal and help those who are in need. There is a deep meaning in that. One way of looking at is, helping others is you helping yourself. Other way of looking at it is when people help each other, unity among those people increases. In history we can observe that united societies progressed more and prosperity showered on them. When society grows an individual also benefits. So, also benefits by helping others.

Healing the earth:

We are enjoying benefits the earth provides us. While we utilize the resources available from earth, at the same time we are damaging the earth. So, it's our responsibility to balance development, scientific advancement and protection of earth. All three things are important, but we need to balance and re-think strategy at regular times and then move ahead. We need to heal earth by practicing more environmental friendly practices like energy efficient cars, less pollution, minimizing the utilization of resources, etc. We should plant more trees and protect natural eco systems. We when perform these activities, we give a better place to live for our future generations.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top