GOTW - Wannabe Diva??

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone!
Since we are celebrating the Diva Month, so we have a fun GOTW for you all!

So you all have seen the beauty pageants, right? So one of the important parts of the competition is the interaction between the contestant and the judges - the questions and answers.
So we are going to do something like that.

All you have to do is post a question for the next person, just the way you'd do if you were the judge of any pageant or diva contest. And the next person will have to answer the question like a contestant and then ask another question for the next member. And the next person answers the question and ask another question to the next member and also gives points on 10 to the previous member. So that's it.

I hope it's clear. Remember it's for pure fun and not any contest. So do not miss out the fun, guys! So let me start it.

Question - If you get a chance to do something for your country, what would you do?

So the next person has to answer it and ask another question for the member below them. Have fun!!

*Credit goes to -Ravjot- for the beautiful development team signature*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Answer - I Would Try My Best to Help All The Uneducated Kids and Oprressed Women there are To Build Their Confidence and Give them a New Start..A New Life!To Give Them a Fresh Start..To Make a Name Forthemselves..Give them a Normal Life..A Life Full of Happiness and Opputunities!:D 😃

Question : What are the best qualities a parent could share with their children? Why?

XOXO
SADI<3
Edited by ArmaansGirl - 14 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Interesting game Ghungroo!

What are the best qualities a parent could share with their children? Why?

Best qualities a parent can share with their children: Respect for others, Caring for the planet and others, And honesty/integrity.

My question: If you were given one wish to fix one worldwide problem what would it be? (Global warming, world hunger, poverty .. etc etc)
muffins2waffles thumbnail
My question: If you were given one wish to fix one worldwide problem what would it be? (Global warming, world hunger, poverty .. etc etc)
I would end terrorism because people have suffered from this problem for so long, I think it's terrible.

My question - If you won a million dollars and decided to donate one fourth of it to some charity/organization...which would you pick and why?

aish_punk thumbnail
My question - If you won a million dollars and decided to donate one fourth of it to some charity/organization...which would you pick and why?
Being Human

dont get me wrong - i hate Salman, but i think he's really into this project and doing a lot to promote it. So its a good thing and i would love to help!

Q: If you have a choice to change one person who is in a undeserving position according to u who will it be? ( it could be an actor, politician, etc.)
shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ques fo me: If you have a choice to change one person who is in a undeserving position according to u who will it be? ( it could be an actor, politician, etc.)

ans: If I get 1 such choice......I'd lyk 2 change Ram gopal verma ,no offence, bt i think he must quit makin moviez wich no1 watches....!!

Q. What change would you like to see in this World??
Edited by shivzi - 14 years ago
-CaughtYou- thumbnail
The world would be a better place if people just leanrt to smile a bit more :)

Question: What quality do you like most about yourself? :)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
My Question: What quality do you like most about yourself?

Answer: I like the fact that I try my best not to hurt anyone's feelings... 😃

Question: What's your favorite quote and actual apply to your everyday life? (Quote can be from a book or movie or etc) 😃
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Question: What's your favorite quote and actual apply to your everyday life? (Quote can be from a book or movie or etc) 😃  Great question! Mine is Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy...  
Question: Who's really understands you, friends or family?
ArmaansGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Question: Who's really understands you, friends or family?

Answer: Freinds...A Family Knows You...but Its the Freinds Who Can Relate and Understand! Its Easier 4 A Ajnabi To Understand and Talk To Someone than to Someone Youve Known all Your Life!

Question :-
 Do you consider yourself to be a giver or a taker? Why?

xoxo
sadi<3
Edited by ArmaansGirl - 14 years ago