Morey Saayain KaSh pt 1 pg9 1/19 pmz later

Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello my fellow readers. Well a few days ago I saw this wonderful vm fake trailer on KaSh for Morey Saiyan, which was done by my very talented friend Roz, so i decided to write a ff on this. This is a special gift to my friends from KaSh heavens, and is dedicated to them. Especially Tani, who has been urging me to do this.

So now i present to you, Morey Saiyaan:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq5M451HuzI[/YOUTUBE]

When a womanizer himself meets an outspoken girl of the 21st century, what will the world come to?

"Hey Anjie, where are you off to?" Armaan asked his best friend, while endearing her into a friendly hug. "What's wrong? Why do you look so stressed?" he asked concerned as he saw the wrinkled frown between her eyebrows. "Don't ask, my sister, she's coming back from the U.S. and I have so much work to do, and on top of that Hitler wont give me the day off" she said frustrated as she messaged her temples.

"Hey whoa, all that stress is gonna give you pimples, and we don't want pimples on the pretty face" he chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "I'm serious, and now I have to pick my sister up, so I guess I'll get going" Anjali was about to go when she saw Armaan stop her.

"How about I get her from the airport, you did say she was coming from the U.S., I would be delighted to meet the sister of a sexy babe like you" he winked at her. "You know, I won't even slap you for that comment, can you really get her from the airport?" she asked thankful to her friend. Armaan nodded and waved good-bye as he drove his car to the airport.

He entered the airport looking around for Anjali's sister. "Shit. She didn't even tell me how her sister looks," he cursed at his luck. Now he has to look around like an idiot for a girl he never saw, "she should look like Anjali, short skirts, tight tops, and me by her side" he smirked to himself, as he couldn't refrain from the excitement from being with a sexy girl.

"Anjie, I don't even know how you're sister looks, how am I supposed to find her?" he called Anjali giving up.

"Just put up a sign saying Ridhima Gupta on top, just simple as that" he agreed to her idea, and did as she said.

He held the sign up high for about 15 minutes, and still no indication of Ridhima Gupta. Getting tired a frustrated he sat down on a chair and looked down, as he was exhausted.

"Excuse me" came a gentle voice near him. He opened his eyes to see a person standing before him. He traced her body from the leg up, only to be disappointed. "Do I know you?" he asked with no interest.

"I should be asking you the same question" she spoke back, to see him getting up.

"I'm not the one who comes up to a random person and starts talking. Wait is this just an excuse to get near me," Armaan said grinning at her, only to see her eyes popping out.

"Excuse me, the only reason why I approached you is because of the sign you're holding," she said in disgust at how arrogant people can get.

"Yeah so, I'm looking for Ridhima Gupta, what does that have to do with you?" he asked confused as a random girl started asking him questions.

"It does have to do with me, I'm Ridhima Gupta" she gave him a sarcastic smirk, only to see his face fall onto the ground.

"WHAT!" he asked shocked, surprised, and extremely disappointed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luv SAZ!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Cutie_Chicka93 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Am happy to be the first person to read it, when you posted then and also being the first person to comment both times. :)

WOW Amazing intro Saz. It's so interesting. I like it. Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ
His thinking to meet an sexy babe and what he got Riddhima in her typical type. LOL

Edited by star_fan - 14 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally awesome saz. M feeling this is gonna be one amazing fic. Can't wait for the next part.
U know how much we love roz's morey saiyaan trailer. It's gr8 tht u've decided to make a fic on it. Thank u so much
-CaughtYou- thumbnail
I just read it because pretty short, cant see the video though, But its quiet gripping, PM meπŸ˜‰
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first of all..LOVED the video!! It was AHMAZING! great work!!! and loved the intro! lol like how armaan thinks of riddhima like that at first...lol his reaction's funny! Great start! can you plz PM me when you continue??
JaeMinTee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Saz, hav i ever told u dat I LOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU....❀️ Thanxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot 4 starting dis FF... I hav waited a long time 4 More Saiyan full story... I can't explain 2 u how I am feeling rite now.... I hav never ever read a fan fic wid my full concentration... But I didn't wink 4 a sigle time while I was reading dis FF.... I wwas grining at my comp screen. I must tell you dat u r an ammmmmmmzzzzzziiiiiinnggggggg FF writer... I loved da beginning... I cud imagine da whole story in front of my eyes.....😍 Armaan & Ridzi's xpression, der dress, da places each & every single thing were there in my imagination.... Dat proves dat u hav done a brillllllliiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaant job.... U r mashAllah very talented.... I can't wait 4 da updates...... Saz, u hav 2 pm me each time u update dis FF... Ok?.... PMG!!! I dnt noe wy I am so happy after reading dis FF.... I am feeling like crying... Bcoz I am like very happy 2day....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­ Missing KaSh after imaging dem on dis FF... At da same time I am very happy bcoz I felt as if I was watching a new KaSh show....πŸ˜ƒ Ok so dis was awesome, fantabulous, mind blowing, mind blasting... Da best FF I hav ever read. As I told u b4 I am a very lazy gal... Wen I start reading a FF I skip most of da part... But I have not missed a single word of dis... Am I talking 2 much?...πŸ˜† I noe I noe I am over reacting... Dats how I am...πŸ˜‰ Can't wait 2 read farther.... Pls do update it soon.... Now I'll start bothering u like I did wid Roz....🀣 & yeah u can blackmail me 4 dis nytime... But fayda maat uthana...πŸ˜‰  
& Last but not da least.... THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKK U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH 4 UR SPECIAL DEDICATION.... I am touched.... πŸ€— Da biggest KaSh jhappi 4 u.... ❀️ u... Muuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.......πŸ€— 

Now I am gonna throw a party on Heaven 4 dis....πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanx a lot once again Saz.... Brilliantly written...πŸ‘
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good start. Thanks for the PM.

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing start to what sounds like an awesome ff! please do continue and when you please do pm me!
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RESERVED!!!! ( btw your CRAZY!!)
hnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey sazz....its interesting and amazing....

Loved the video too...
gud start yar ....
Waiting for the further updates..
continue soon.