Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

The Surprise *AR ff*(updated part 30) (Finale) (Page 6)

friendz_4ever Groupbie
friendz_4ever
friendz_4ever

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Part 6

"But Riddhima.....what is the poblem if you come with me??"

"No Armaan, we are just friendz...and if we go in the party together...people will think wrong...God!! i feel like killing Muskaan."

"Lord!!!its impossible to make u agree" He exclaimed almost frustrated.

Riddhima had questioned Armaan about his cabin. He told her that he and Rahul were the on board managers of the ship. So the cabins were provided by the company n they din have to pay for it. On an instinct she asked him if Rahul was a rich guy to which Armaan shrugged his shoulderz in confirmation. They both knew that Muskaan din like rich people much. It was cause of money that her family had broken apart. But Armaan assured Riddhima that Rahul was doing this job infact to prove himself. That he has a self identity.Rahul would reveal everything to Muskaan when he would find the right moment for it.

Presently she was walking hither thither on the deck and Armaan was running behind her to make her agree to come with him to Rahul and Muskaan's party. The lovebirds had decided to throw a party in the cruise's party corner to celebrate.

And as the word "CUNNING" din suit anyone better than Rahul ...He had decided to make it a couples only party....You had to have a partner to enter their party.The plan was basically Muskaan's.

She had been furious when she found Riddhima chit chatting , or rather staring at Armaan in his cabin. She had searched the whole ship with the least idea that she would be in his cabin. She had been hell worried.

When Riddhima gave her the reasons of being there. she had calmed down but had sensed "Love" in the air.She disscussed it with Rahul and they came up with this plan. They knew their friendz would never miss their party and their was no question that they would take someone else for their partners.

When Armaan and Riddhima had learned about thier theme they found it quite interesting....considering themselves out of the rule.....as they wouldn't need an entry...they would just be there...right??

"And let me make it clear guyz....the rule applies to you both too....if u wanna be there in our party better find urselves someone....No "Saathi"....No Entry..and Nooo Party"....Rahul had said so and walked away hand in hand with Muskaan leaving Armaan and Riddhima in utter shock.

"For the last time Riddhima....why do u care what people think?? We can't miss their party ...come on they are our best pals..."

"But Armaan the party is only for couples....and we r not a couple."

"Who carez Riddhima...its just a matter of getting entry into it...."

"No Armaan....we can't"

He was pissed now. He got hold of her and made her turn towardz him. he started moving closer to her. She moved back and he moved ahead. Finally she touched the railing and he kept moving closer.

Her breaths got quicker and tougher...She din want to look in his eyez as she was scared he would sense the desire in herz....she looked away....he held her chin and made her look at him.....She got lost into them....He moved closer, her tingling sensations growing by the second.....

"Riddhima.." ..he whispered very softly....

She still kept looking into his eyez.....

" You will come with me to the party right???"...this time his voice wasn't even a whisper.....it was a hush...

She gave a slight nod in agreement still not looking away..She was so lost in his eyez that she even hadn't realized what he asked and shook her head just like a doll.....He smiled...

He knew this was the only way she would say yes.... .He knew this would happen...he knew she would get lost in his eyez and say yes....He was himself losing his composure when he got close to her but struggled to keep his mind and heart in place...Now that he got what he wanted he decided to bring her back to reality...

" Riddhima" he whispered again...."What will people think if we both keep standing like this staring at each other.Will they not think we are a couple??"

She broke the contact.

"Noooo, I am not coming with you.." She literally screamed when she realised his trick....

"Sorry honey.its already decided.......i will pick u from your cabin in an hour.....be ready...."....He winked at her and left.

She smiled......She had herself wanted to go with him since the beggining...but how could she simply say yes like that...That wasn't a girlz style....was it??? She smiled again and moved to her cabin to get ready.....

"Riddhima i had said one hour...and its almost 2 hourz now...how long will u take???

"Just five mins Armaan please..."

"Since one hour you have been saying the same thing....come on hurry up." He shouted from outside her cabin...

"Why do women take so much time to dress up.....No wonder dad says that if its a dinner party...u have to tell mom its a lunch one..."...Standing their dressed handsomely for the party.....he pitied his dad now.

"Riddhima ...i am counting till five....if you dun come out i am coming in..."

"One...Two...........Three..........Four..........4.5..........4.75.......huh ...ok ....fiveeeeeee."

He burst into the cabin and his heart forgot to beat.

-----------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX---------------------
Hey friends...thrz goes part 6...hope u guyz like it....sorry about the delay....n sorry about not being able to reply u all...time really is a short factor for me...i hope i am forgiven...hope u guyz enjoy the part..plz do comment whetehr u guyz like it or not..love you all

Ams

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987sam19_2009chahatmalhotraAccess_Deniedekts_dmgmjhtmaanuambryndmg_roks_antarajannat4everSuvarna....krazy4kashmansibhartiscorpio95swamii92maggie131984pinksscutiepreetKamal_23bd670816Crazyy_Fanprachi06-Nina-shonagudiaIshiaPumpkinnsearchoffriendsjanu1610sammy4unidha1983Norzprettyasjen-ialwayswill-Euphoria.

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hi Dearsmileys!
How R Usmileys!
I wish u r gud
smileys....

woah dear
smileysits really a nice one smileys smileys smileys smileys hats of to usmileys smileys smileys smileys i think its best onesmileysohh so both r going together on party smileys  & RM ka plan rocking hai smileys  but its rocking onesmileysplz continue it soonsmileysand thanks for the pmsmileys

"Thank u Guys for being there for showing me the path,
Thank u for always forgiving me for mistakes,
Thank u for always staying by my side,
Thank u for giving me the courage,
Thank u for listened to my problems,
In a kind and caring way,
I'm only complete when u are near,
Guys I couldn't forget all of u,
Even at the last breath I take,
Coz u'll always have a special place in my heart."

http://www.seattleflowers.com/gallery/gerbera-daisy-bouquet/gerbera-daisy-bouquet-ws-14-11.jpg

http://www.ladonia.net/new_herald/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/teddy2.jpg

Emoticons

Nidhasmileys

Edited by nidha1983 - 02 December 2009 at 5:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janu1610

Suvarna.... Goldie
Suvarna....
Suvarna....

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Wow ... lovey dovey update. So Armaan did overpower Riddhima with just his gestures. Haha, this fic is going cool.

Hey, a quick suggestion. Please add an index if you can.

Thanks for the PM :)
Norz IF-Sizzlerz
Norz
Norz

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
lovely part
but it was short Cry
searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
hey ams
hi sweety how r u , its been really long we talked last hmm , missing you ,

waise really wanted to read your ff ahead , pease jaldi jald i update karoo naa , don't take soo long for pasting the parts here , please

waise as per part 6 , it was really sweet , i m allready a big fan if this ff , soo really want to read it ahead , want to knew the suspence of this surprise and all ,

waiting to read your part ahead , please doo try and update with it soon ,
till then take care and thanks for the pm

lots of love
simi
scorpio95 Goldie
scorpio95
scorpio95

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
great part!
sam19_2009 Senior Member
sam19_2009
sam19_2009

Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
hey ams...
i read ur ff...all parts are tooooo gud...
coont soon....
swamii92 Goldie
swamii92
swamii92

Posted: 02 December 2009 at 1:24am | IP Logged
amazing part.......cont. soon...thnx 4 d pm

Go to top