Fan Fictions

The Surprise *AR ff*(updated part 30) (Finale) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 73

aishar

IF-Dazzler

aishar

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
aww it ws really sweet!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Surprise *AR ff*(updated part 30) (Finale) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kweetrockstar

IF-Rockerz

kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged
awww
soooo cute story.
btw, im guessing tht armaan and maybe rahul too are the sons of the owner of the cruise or they themselves r the owners.
totally awesome, plz send me pms too.

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hi Dearsmileys!
How R U
smileys!
I Wish u r Gud
smileys!
woah dear
smileys  its really mind-blowingsmileyssmileyssmileyssmileys superb updatesmileyssmileyssmileyssmileys so cute wondering why no one say anything to both when both do nay mistake on Cruise smileysplz continue it soonsmileys & plz if u can send pm to mesmileys Luv uEmoticons

"I miss your touch Ridzi (Shilpa),
The smile on you face and the sound of your voice so sweet,

I love as the day ends, to lie in each others arms,
To kiss you and to feel your heart beat.

I love to feel you in my arms as you sleep so peaceful and sweet,
The warmth of your body, the smell of your perfume,
 And to feel your heart beat, t
o see you in the night,
In the light of the moon for you are so beautiful.

Your love, your warmth, your laughter,
Your touch fills my heart so full.

My one desire is to love you so much that
You never have doubt t
he love that,
 I feel for you is so overpowering that at times I want to shout.

I want to shout out that I love you Ridzi and I adore you,
I want the world to hear me praise and love for you Ridzi.
I wish that I could lift you to the stars above,
I know that you were sent by God to me with love,
I adore you not only for only your beauty,
But for what you have shared with me; your love,

You are a beautiful person whose inner beauty is like,
That of an angle from above.

Together we have stood for each other,
I can only love you and never another.
Please know that I love you for all that you are
And all that you give,
I promise to love you,
Hold you, adore you and praise you for as long as I live.

I love you Ridhima (Shilpa)"

Emoticons

Nidha smileyssmileys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janu1610

friendz_4ever

Groupbie

friendz_4ever

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

"I love you too"........

The two of them of them were standing on the deck doing the titanic scene and confessing their love to each other. Their hands were stetched apart fingerz intrelocked with eac otherz/ She wanted to live this moment to fullest. She wanted to remember every second of it through out her life.

She had alwaz been a loyal "Titanician" and had dreamt of doing the deck scene with her life partner. And as she felt her dream come true she couldn't help but just smile...........

"Riddhima?"....his voice was so passionate...she thought.

"Riddhima?"....what happened to his voice? why is it sounding so weird.....????

"RIDDHIMAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????

She opened her eyez and found Muskaan smiling at her naughtily....

"I hate you Muskaan"........

"Why? because i woke you up from Armaan's dream?"

Ooooopssss....she was caught?

"What? Are u crazy?....Y will i dream about him?"...she said looking away from her friend.

" Coz u like him Ridzi...."

"Muskaaaaan....i suppose u din sleep properly last night......u need rest honey"

"Oh come on Ridzi....dun lie to me...or atleast to urself.....anwaz...get ready soon....i am hungry....and Rahul must be waiting."

"Fine you carry on....i will join u in half an hour...."

Muskaan left and Riddhima went for a shower....thinking about her dream....She was going crazyyyyy....

"I have met him just a week ago...how can i love him....is it a crush or is it love??? But hez so cute...and hez even a nice guy..not the rowdy arrogant type.....but still Riddhima....a week is not enough...maybe you love him....but give it some time to clear...."

"Forget it...i will go mad if i keep thinking"....She took her shower and found that she was slightly warm.....a mild fever....

She came out of the washroom and started getting ready when their was a knock on the door....

Since when did Muskaan start knocking???

"Come in" she called out her back towardz the door. She was still getting ready and tieing the ribbons at the back of her dress.....

He came in when she said so....and got the shock of his life....though she was totally dressed she was still struggling to tie the ribbons at the back......then y had she asked him to come in?/....but he din dare move forward to tie it himself.....he had never been in such a situation before and din know how to react...

"What happened Muski....Rahul is buzy or what??

He immediately turned back and gave a slight cough to make his presence known.

She turned in astonishment and found him standing wid his back to her....she had thought it was Muskaan..she immediately straigtened up and moved towardz him....She understood why he had turned away and liked his manners.

"What are you doing here?"...she asked without any emotion in her voice moving towardz him and finally standing before him.

"I am sorry I had knocked and u asked me to come in Muskaan asked me to check out why u were getting late shez having dinner with Rahul I mean breakfast with Rahul thats why she din come herself. she asked you to come soon.i am really sorry again. i never meant to come in like this"....he said all this in one breath without any full stops and commas, his head still down. He din want her to think wrong about him.

She smiled.

"Its ok Armaan....relax....i thought it was Muskaan.....anwaz y rnt u having breakfast??...I was about to join u guyz in sometime..."

He looked up and found her smiling...."thank god she wasn't angry....he kept looking at her for some seconds and was getting lost in her smile. Before that could happen he decided to speak...

"Well i was waiting for you."

"Sorry??? Why were u waiting for me????

".....Errrrr i mean i wanted to give Rahul and Muskaan time so i made the excuse of doing breakfast with u...."

She was touched by his concern for them...he respected their privacy....he was indeed a decent guy....

"Oh ....so shall we move then?.".........
.....................................................................................

"So you love surprises?"

"Yeah i do....dad gives me a surprize birthday party every year...." she said munching on her omlet.

The two of them were having breakfast.....Muskaan and Rahul had already finished and had moved on for a walk.....so they were disscussing their birthdays when she told him that she loves surprises.

"But if he givez it to you every year its not a surprise right?"

"Yeah i know...but dad feels very happy when i am happy....so i never let him know that i had guessed it all before...i like to see him happy...but i suppose this time ...he will jus b able to wish me....i am sure he will throw a party once i return..."

Her birthday was coming up in a few dayz time...n they would still be on the cruise....

He smiled at it...this girl was really extra ordinary....he thought

"So what kind of surprises do you like?"

"Anything and everything....."...she replied.....something was diverting her attention....she seemed disturbed and was looking here and there.

"Are you sure Miss Gupta??.....their might be surprises u wont like....i mean the ways otherz plan to surprise you?"

"Thats not poss u no......watever they do ....it will be for making me happy right?/...so y won't i like it???....."

She was somewhat feeling dizzy.....and moreover the guy at the table behind Armaan'z back had been staring at her with a dirty look...she was scared...

"Armaan....can we go somewhere else??? I am not comfortable here?"

"Why ?? What happened??? You din even finish your omlet"

"Just like that ....I am not hungry now.....please"

"All right ...lets leave....." He got up ready to leave....

"Hang on Armaan ...we haven't paid the bill.....i will just clear it n....."

"That will be taken care of...dun worry...come on ...lets go..."

She din question further.....she wasn't in a state to.....Her head felt heavy....and she wanted to get away from the place......They started moving towardz the deck.....he was walking two steps ahead of her thinking what had disturbed her suddenly......half way to the deck...he felt her cling to him for a second and move away.....when he turned.....he was shocked.

She had fainted.

O oooo ......What had God done this for now?

---------------------XXXXXXXXXXXX-----------------

Hey everyone....howz life.....well i hope every1 liked this part and if no one minds.....i would appreciate if u all gave a few predictions to the story at the end of this part....i actually want to know how its cooking in ur minds and what is expected from me....plz ....its a humble request.... thanks a ton for all those wonderfull comments....love u all for it......love n hugs..

Ams

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy_amnaIn3ffable_lOv3ekts_dmgmjhtBlushhhhchahatmalhotramaanuambrynSuvarna....krazy4kashmansibhartiscorpio95swamii92maggie131984dmg_roks_antarajannat4everCrazyy_Fanprachi06pinksscutiepreetstonexzhasan2Robin_Mjanu1610searchoffriendsCrazyRedMaryshonagudiaIshiaPumpkinnEuphoria.nidha1983-ialwayswill-Norz

scorpio95

Goldie

scorpio95

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
great part! thanks for pm. Smile

dipu

Goldie

dipu

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

hey!!!

that was really nice one..

loved it..oh he is true gentalemen..