Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

The Surprise *AR ff*(updated part 30) (Finale)

friendz_4ever Groupbie
friendz_4ever
friendz_4ever

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
hey everyone....i am a totally new member here...So herz my intro....I am Amreen..in short Ams....i love to read n this is the first time i tried wrting something....I love AR....n so my fan fiction is dedicated to their love n to DMG...its a fiction based on my very own dreamz...dreamz i see for myself....as u proceed u will get to know the characters..thr isn't really a need for character sketch...i hope u all like it...pl do leave comments...to appreciate or to criticize...love n hugs ..Ams

Here goes the index

Part 1  - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 1
Part 3 - Page 2
Part 4 - Page 3
Part 5 - Page 4
Part 6 - Page 6
Part 7 - Page 7
Part 8 - Page 8
Part 9 - Page 10
Part 10 - Page 13
Part 11 - Page 15
Part 12 - Page 17
Part 13 - Page 19
Part 14 - Page 21
Part 15 - Page 23
Part 16 - Page 27
Part 17 - Page 29
Part 18 - Page 29
Part 19 - Page 31
Part 20 - Page 34
Part 21 - Page 36
Part 22 - Page 36
Part 23 - Page 40
Part 24 - Page 43
Part 25 - Page 46
Part 26 - Page 50
Part 27 - Page 54
Part 28 - Page 57
Part 29 - Page 61
Part 30 - Page 66
...................................................................................................................................

Part 1

"Isn't he cute and the best among all he...he is right?"

Muskaan asked the same question for the third time and Riddhima rolled her eyes. She glanced at the guy in question. He was handsome and eye catching, especially the eyes..they were perfect.He was definately the most handsome among the men they were journeying with.

Journeying....the word brought back the memory of how she had to plead with her parents to allow for this trip..

"Mom pleazzz...atleast try once...maybe he will agree. even dee has gone on such trips..right?"

"yes she has Riddhima...but anjali is much more matured than you."

Finally she had gathered the courage and asked him herself..he had finally agreed after two hrz of continous persistence by her and her dee..

And now she was here with Muskaan..whoz idea it was of going on this cruise trip.They had been sitting in the club and disscussing who was the most handsome among all the guys on the ship. And then they had spotted this Macho man who was being stared at by many. And his name as they learned from the side table giggling girlz was Rahul.

Muskaan repeated the question and Riddhima came back to the world. Much to her amusement she decided to answer Muskaan.She glanced again at Rahul.

"Yes Muski., he is.He is the perfect guy every girl would look for."

On personal grounds she din beleve that. Yes Rahul was beyond good, but not the kind of guy she would fall for.

Muskaan seemed to be obssesed by him. She wasnt the kind of girl who would for any guy. But she was charmed by rahul.
Riddhima now wondered that if Rahul and Muskaan got along, she wdnt have company. She shivered but wished the best for her friend.

Rahul was indeed the most handsome guy on the ship.

What did she know that she would soon be proved wrong. did she?

Two days later Rahul was still the most handsome guy around. He had exchanged introductions with Muskaan and Riddhima and was quite friendly and well mannered."The perfect guy" in muskaans opinion.

Rahul had been amused by Muskaan's sometimes vibrant and sometimes shy ways. He had found Riddhima sweet.

Riddhima was now sure that she wasn't going to have company. Muskaan and Rahul were showing signs of that.The three of thm were sitting on the deck having a general chit chat when Rahuls cell beeped. He picked it up.

"Hey! how is it going.....all packed?......yeah we will be anchoring in an hour....i suppose the ship needs filling up.....right then .... i will see u soon."

He ended the call.

"My best friend will be joining us in about an hour. You should meet HER...nice person"

He used the wrong gender on purpose to see Muskaans reaction. he got what he wanted.

Muskaans face drained colour. he had a girl friend???? The depression got mixed with jealousy and her overall expression was worth cathing. she came back to senses on Riddhimas nudge.

"Oh i see" is all what she said. Rahul smiled. He knew she was the perfect girl. They continued chit chatting for sometime, Muskaan rather glumly.Riddhima decided to freshen up and took leave. Muskaan was about follow when Rahul stopped them to accompany him to receive his friend. Muskaan accepted reluctantly. Riddhima continued on her way as she had spilled coffee on herself and it was necessary for her to change.

Half an hour later Muskaan burst into her cabin. she was bursting with happiness. on being questioned she replied that Rahuls friend wasnt a girl. It was a boy. She had been so happy that she din even bother his name. She left for her cabin to change as she was going to have dinner with Rahul.

She decided to ring up her family as she hadn't spoken to them since she boarded the cruise. She picked her cell. It wasn't catching network. She decided to ask for an alternative at the counter. On her way to the counter, she found some new faces. They had probably joined at the previous port.

She reached the reception hall and was approaching counter when she glanced around and her eyes stopped. She codn't move.

He was handsome, cute, adorable.Everything else. And he knew it all. The best part, he wasnt proud or arrogant about it. he felt it as a gift from god and thanked him for that. the moment he had joined them he had been the cause of people stopping on tracks and lost girls spilling drinks in their absent mindedness. Rahul had received him on board with a hug... cheerfull enough than usual.

"Not fair man. So far i was the eye candy and now you stole it dude. Nainsafi hai."

He smiled.

" Its not easy you know. Gets difficult at times. You know i dun enjoy it much. Wanna try being in my shoes?" he had asked back.

"Nah" , came the reply. "I have found someone for my whole life. So basically i won't need your shoes at any point of time." he pointed towardz Muskaan standing at distance smiling at them vibrantly.

"good luck buddy". he was happy for his friend.

And now he was sitting here in acorner alone as Rahul was with Muskaan for dinner with all plans of proposing her.
He had chosen the corner to avoid the eye catching which was now disturbing.he glanced around looking if Rahul had returned and found something green staring at him.

The wind started to blow. The music started to play. their eyes met and the world was lost to the birds. there was no one around. Just the two of them lost into each other.

Many people had stared at him with no reponse from his side. But something in her eyez caught hold of him and he cdn't move. he was lost deep in them. Never had he felt what he was feeling now. Never meant Never. He wanted to look away but coudn't. He smild at her.

She had found them intruiging. His blue eyes deep as the sea. She din know why she held her gaze at him but she coudnt look away. She had never stared at any guy like that and din know y she was doing it with him. But for some reason she coudn't look away. She was lost in the wind , the music and in the eyez- his blue eyez.

"Riddhima.........Riddhima............RIDDHIMA???"

Muskaan's shake brought her back from him. She looked around. There was no wind, no music and their was everyone. She side looked at his table. HE WAS NOT THERE.

What the hell was up with her? Was she imagining things?

" What happened Ridzi?"

"Nothing" she replied. But everything had happened.

They made their way to the counter Riddhima lost in thoughts. She heard Muskaan talking to her in a distance. She caught wordz. Rahul...propose...ring...love....etc. etc. She got the message and was happy for her. But deep inside a war of heart and mind was on the run.

Heart said real. Mind said imagination.

Real....imagination.real.imagination.real imagination......

"Stop", she scolded her heart and mind. "Imagination. Yes pure imagination."

The heart was disappointed and the mind celebrated victory. She concluded that he was imagination. No one could ne so breath taking. And she had never felt for any guy that way. So how now?

"Yes..he was imagination. thats it" She explained her heart which wasnt ready to beleve. She shook her head and followed Muskaan.

"HE WAS IMAGINATION", she told herself again.

What did she know that she woulld soon be proved wrong. AGAIN.

Rahul was indeed NOT the most handsome guy on the ship.

XXXXXXXXX-------------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

hopefully you guys like it

love
take care
ams

Edited by friendz_4ever - 22 March 2010 at 3:48pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987KaSh_4_evaktejasvibsk1chahatmalhotraBlushhhhekts_dmgmjhtdiyachillClassy_Galjannat4everdmg_roks_antaraambrynmansibhartiscorpio95swamii92maanuHazel-eyemaggie131984sanjana25Suvarna....frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashcrazy_4_karanpinksscutiepreetstonexKamal_23bd670816topsyturvy23AbhiNikiLuveramruta04searchoffriendsjanu1610cupid-struckPumpkinnIshiashonagudia-Im-Possible-nidha1983Norz..oneOone..prettyasjen-ialwayswill-Euphoria.-AviatoR-

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Liked it very much!! Please continue
searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:47am | IP Logged
ok heyaa hi ams

kaise hai aap madam , i knew yo must be angry with mee cause maine blog per comment nahi kiyaa, soo sorry yaar i dont visit there anymore now , that's why
well its great you came here ,and finally loved to read the ff here , you knew this was the best among the ff i like , i loved reading it here

ohh yaa , and as per the second ff of yours that was also pefect loved reading it a lot ,

hope to read that too soon

well i have allready told u regarding this ff but still i loved reading the part , i read it again now

waiing to read ahead , update soon
till then take care

lots of love
simi

Edited by simi2 - 04 November 2009 at 2:48am
sanjana25 Goldie
sanjana25
sanjana25

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
re
friendz_4ever Groupbie
friendz_4ever
friendz_4ever

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

The Surprise. Part 2 . AR ff

It was almost 3 in the morning and she still cudn't sleep. How could some insane freakingly handsome guy take away her peace. She wasn't sure if he had been real. Shaking all these thoughts out of her head she had tried again closing her eyez but to no avail. Finally she had left her cabin and peeped into Muskaan's. The lovebird was fast asleep with a smile on her face.

"Dreaming about Rahul" , she thought. So she had finally decided to take a tour of the cruise. Even that had turned out to be a bad idea. The crew of the cruise raised their eyebrows on her wandering so late. She frowned to herself.

So now she was here on the deck watching the sea and feeling at ease. the sea was her best comforter. She alwayz loved the beach. She loved Muskaan for bringing her on this trip. She loved her family for allowing her and her dee for making her dad agree. she loved her life.

But what had happened 4 hourz ago? Who was he? why had she stared at him? Why had he smiled at her?

Smiled..........she smiled..........his smile had been mesmerizing........his dimples could have killed her....he was someone out of the blue....but she din know who he was?

So lost was she in his thoughts that she din hear any1 approaching her.

He had been staring at her for almost past 15 mins. He had lost the world when he had first seen her. She had been some1 who held his gaze.Something that never happened bfore. they had been staring at each other when he noticed her friend calling her and she was lost in his eyes. He had smiled at that. Her friend, whom he recognized as Muskaan had to finally shake her to get her back from him. Then he had moved away looking for Rahul and to avoid embarresment on either side. he had noticed her searching for him and the confusion on her face. She was so beautifull that wordz could not describe, he thought.

He had then got busy with Rahul in his work and realized it was almost 2. He asked Rahul to carry on and he finished the rest. He was moving towardz his cabin when he spotted her on the deck. He again just kept looking at her for reasons unknown. Finally he decided to meet her.

"Not feeling sleepy?"

The question gave such a shock to her that she turned like lightning. she hadn't expected any1 around. And when she turned he was there smilimg at her.

"God!! why does he smile?"

Real....Imagination...real imagination.....it started again.

She closed her eyez................. Opened.

He was not there. She heaved a sigh of relief. She turned to her side and HE WAS THERE.....leaning on the railing....still smiling.

She moved towardz him. Held out her hand. pinched him. Extremely hard.

"Ouch!!! Excuse me miss, is that how you introduce yourself?"

Oooopsssss!!! He was real.

For ten seconds she was silent. then realizing what she had done she apologized.

"I am really sorry....actually i wasn't expecting any1 here.......i was kinda shocked ...i am really sorry ...errr...Mr....??

"Armaan. Armaan Mallik."....He gave forward his hand for a shake.

Was God playing around wid her? Armaan?? A name as desirable as he himself was. Wasn't he?

"Riddhima. Riddhima Gupta.....i am really sorry Mr. Armaan."

"That's k Riddhima. and you can call me Armaan...plz no Mr."

God!!! Din her name sound beautifull on his lips?

His hand was still stretched forward. She shook it.

The touch again lost the world to him. First thunderbolt had struck when she had turned like lightning and then closed her eyez. And now just shaking her soft hand was getting on his nerves in different wayz.He pulled back quickly.

She was still lost in him when he pulled back his hand.

"Mr. Mind...you were wrong...Miss heart ....you were right"...she told herself.

"So, as i asked before, not feeling sleepy?"

"Nah. I had a nap in the evening...so just coudn't hit the bed.", she lied to him.

"Are you sure Miss Gupta?"He questioned again with a look beyond naughtiness in his eyez.

She stared back at him shocked.

"Yeah i am...well...errr...i will get going now....see you ...bye." For the first time she smiled at him.

Her smile at him had stuck his "Bye" in his throat.

"Lord!!!!what are you doing to me. I dun even know her except for her name. Riddhima......Wasn't it a beautifull name....he smiled at his own thought."

"Armaan....bye."

His senses came back.

"Errr..yeah bye....hope to see u tomorrow....or rather today i would say."

She smiled again and he too did.She turned and walked away. He thought of doing the "PALAT" sequence but decided the better of it. It was too early to expect that. He told himself.

He went to his cabin and lied on the bed closing his eyez. Her face flashed and he happily slept off.

She reached her cabin. She had thought of turning around and waving him bye....but ....

"But what if he was doing the "PALAT" thingy.....it would have been too early to give him any signal" She had told herself.

She tried sleeping and this time it came rather peacefully wid his thoughts.

"God I hope ur not playing with me" She prayed before she fell off in his dreamz.

What did she know that God did play games.......Did she?

.................XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX................

Thanks all for those wonderful comments and also for liking it. hope u guyz like this one too

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987awesomeaishaammy_amnadiyachillKaSh_4_evaMiracle_sweetekts_dmgmjhtBlushhhhchahatmalhotraambrynmaanuPriya46maggie131984Suvarna....frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashmansibhartiscorpio95dmg_roks_antarajannat4everCrazyy_Fanbd670816pinksscrazy_4_karancutiepreetprachi06topsyturvy23stonexzhasan2amruta04-Nina-CrazyRedMaryIshiaPumpkinnjanu1610cupid-strucksammy4usearchoffriendsshonagudianidha1983Euphoria.Norz..oneOone..prettyasjen-AviatoR-

friendz_4ever Groupbie
friendz_4ever
friendz_4ever

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
hey maggie131984......how ya doing...thanks a ton for the wonderfull comment sweety...i hope u like part 2 as well...will try n update soon.

Hey simi....good to catch u here...had been wondering abt u.....how ya doing??? well ...thanks again for ur lovely comments...they made me smile like anything...thanks a ton

Sanjana25...hey...though i cdnt get the meaning of the letter comment i would lik to say thanks tht u read it...hope u liked part 2 as well...tk cr

Love
Ams
maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Loved the second part too!!! PLease keep updating!!Loved how ridhima pinched Arman to know if he was real!!!
aishar IF-Dazzler
aishar
aishar

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:01am | IP Logged
hey nice ff do pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top