Page   of 2

-LilyGurl-

IF-Rockerz

-LilyGurl-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Thnxx For your replies guys
If you dunt like them do say
Id love to hear ur opinions cuz i no sum ppl arent skinnys fans

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Skinny's ll Your Opinion (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bubbly_Shelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Bubbly_Shelly

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I honestly hated them in the beginning, I thought they were all tight... until my friend gifted me a pair one day.

Now, I LOVEEE them!

Skinnies are great. If you've got a good figure, they totally compliment you. I personally prefer wearing them with my flats.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LilyGurl-

--arti--

Goldie

--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I think skinny jeans and straight leg jeans are both cute and comfy for everyday wear. I love how easily boots, especially fitted boots, go right over on top of skinny jeans without too much bunching. I hate jeans bunching inside boots.

But I still have boot-cut jeans in my wardrobe. I think boot-cut jeans are also flattering, because they make you look curvaceous and feminine. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LilyGurl-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top