Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1

"Ragini beta! Hurry up or else you will miss the train!" Kaushalya ji yelled from the kitchen, where fresh aloo ke pranthe were being made.

Ragini quickly removes the bed covers and runs straight to the washroom. Today was the day, all her dreams were going to come true! She was going to be going to Mumbai - The city of dreams. She had heard people say, that everyone, who entered the city of Mumbai, had a dream, a dream they wanted to fullfill and today, she was going to do the same. She was going to fulfill her dream of becoming a dancer in one of the most well known places of India. All this seemed like a dream to her, but she was glad, it wasn't. It was the reality. A reality, that she herself, really looked forward to.

"Aati hoon ma!" Ragini yelled from upstairs, after she had stepped out of the washroom, her wet hair wrapped in a clean white towel.

Ragini walks over to her wardrobe and picks out the most fancy dresses. A light blue salwaar kameez adorned with light white beads. The dress was pretty -A gift on her 20th birthday, which had just passed 2 months ago. After getting dressed, Ragini steps herself up towards her dressing table, applying the minimal make-up. Just making her beauty shine.

Ragini grabs her bag from beside the bedroom enterance and makes her way downstairs where her mom had prepared a nice breakfast for her, and some carry on food for her journey. Ragini smiles. She surely was going to miss her mom's cooking and her dad's newspaper while in Mumbai. Ragini smiles at her mom, who takes a chair out from under the table, so Ragini could have a seat. Ragini gets seated while Kaushalaya ji stands, watching her daughter, nibble away on the pranthe. Ragini holds her mom's hand gestures her to sit on the table with her.

"Ragini beta, I want to wish you all the best for Mumbai. Hope you have a great journey!" Kaushalya ji adds, while Ragini smiles.

"Thanks ma. Agar aapka ashirwad mere saath hai, toh nothing can go wrong." Ragini adds, quickly finishing her prantha. "Aacha hai, main chalti hoon. Nahin toh late ho jaoongi! Bye! Mumbai ja kar phone karti hoon!" Ragini says, quickly making her way towards the exit, where her father, Mr. Omshankar ji was standing with rickshaw wale bhai.

"Ragini, suno. Yaad rakhna. Mrs. Vasundhra Rajvansh. Unnko mera pyaar dena!" Kaunshalya calls out while Ragini giggles, quickly storming out of the room.

"Ji ma!" Ragini calls back.

Ragini gives Omshankar ji a big hug, and makes her way towards the railway station, where she catches her train, to chase the city of her dreams --Mumbai.

End of Chapter 1

Please write here if you want to be added to the PM list for every update/ note!

Please press the LIKE button if you decide not to comment or do both! -Highly appreciated!.

Edited by *Shifali* - 03 November 2009 at 3:14pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subparulkinusonas1pinky9Angkidiwanij&b84SaVniASRdeewanisnowhitepinkzzwutheringVeritasmeLuvsParulRagVir4evaAngadPariAddict.shona.swetha10..luv_shahid..SanihaKaKinshuk*Eva*KinSanjSilence_Goldindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Tu Jaane Na (Ch 2, Pg 4) Ragini meets Sadhna" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Table of Contents

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Eva*indiandoll89

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
YAYY! *rolls eyes* Tongue

Gonna finish this one or no? Tongue

It was cute so far Embarrassed

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

YAYY! *rolls eyes* Tongue

Gonna finish this one or no? Tongue

It was cute so far Embarrassed
What do you think? I am in a hyper mood today. You can make me write 3 chapters of this fic you want.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

OMG WOWWwwwwwwwwwww

i Cantw ait to read Chapter 2Day Dreaming Ufff When Will My Heroo come With his Dhaasu EntryyyyyyyyyyyyyDay Dreaming OMG Ragini goin to Mumbaii Haayee SHiffuu...I m really waitingg omg...When are we gettin teh next Chapter??Embarrassed

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Why would I do that when I have better things to make you write about? *glares* but no...I don't wanna force anyone for anything Tongue do what you want *hmph*

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
wow shifu. Its amazingly written.
Cant wait for chapter 2 hun.
Oh and i want u 2 pm me whenever u update this FF.
I'll starting mine 2dai aswell =)

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Shifu, nice chapter, I didn't knew that u r good writer, waise Mamajii's name is different in the serial, as far I remember............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top