Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Bandini 3rd November

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay OMG what a bad day spent an hour on the bus getting home and its been cold and raining all day!! Anyways without further ado here is today's update

The episode starts with Anamika's entry as seen yesterday. She states she is Subhi Mayahvanshi, everyone is not pleased bar Kaddu, DM is mad as well. She is there with a suitcase, she walks in and asks why everyone is looking at her its her Subhi, Subhi Mayavanshi, I remember everything, I have returned home to my family, DM even you don't recognise me, its me and your Subhi.DM is like my Subhi died in my arms so now leave. Subhi says I don't know who died in your arms, but all I know isthat I am Subhi Mayavanshi your wife and I can prove it as well. She shows a sari and says to Ba you gave it me for my first Diwali after marriage. She shows the necklace and says you gave it to me when you were setting up Dharampur, she goes to ba and says Ma you don't recognise this stuff, isn't it your daughters.  Ba says this is all Subhi's stuff. Everyone is shocked.  Anamika crying says you recognise all this stuff but not your daughter. Ba looks away. She goes to Meghna, and speaks about a memory. Then Meghna asks her a question about the day they missed collage. She answers correctly. She goes on to Rasik, when you fell in love with Meghna I was the one who gave your first love letter to her, Meghna's parents had said no to the wedding and you had broken down and then DM got them to agree to the wedding. She goes to Kaddu and says how she didn't like her uniform, you use to change your duppatta and then you changed schools. Next target Hiten, you were four, you swallowed a diamond, we managed to save you, me and DM. Then moves onto champakali, hows your dadi, do you still need to speak loudly to her, you ask one question and you get a different answer, is she still the same or has she had treatment. She goes to Pinakin, in my wedding you were the anwar. She then asks DM isn't she saying the truth. Ma have you forgotten you use to call me Patli (thin) when I was a child and bapuji, you use to say my daughter should never be fat, what other proof do you need. What other proof do you need. DM says he refuses to expect she is Subhi and tells her to leave. Anamika is surprised and says what are you saying. Then changes her story and says my happiness is in your happiness, if this is your happiness, then I will leave. K

addu is like stop Ma! Kaddu walks up to her and says after so many years my mother has returned home, and I will not let her go like this. If people believe it or not I know you are my mother and hugs her and takes her into the house. Everyone is watching when DM stops her.

DM says everything you have said everyone knows but there are a few things that only me and Subhi know, for that reason, I will ask you five questions and if you don't know the answers you shall leave this house quietly. Anamika says if I give the answers I shall still leave, because with your love and trust there is a Subhi Mayahvanshi. Go ahead and ask. Flashback of a scene with a convo between DM and Subhi, he asks about his five Adhara's DM's answer is Hiten, Kaddu, Maulik, Birwa and Suraj. But Subhi's answer is Anamika's answer she says His Father, Mother, Taru, DM, Subhi.

She asks for the second question. Flashback again, Subhi comes to DM asking to show him the houses Sargam(tune). Question this house Sargam. Anamika's answer she walks up the stairs and goes Sa, Re, Ga, Ma, Pa, Da, Ni, Sa. In the flashback Subhi done the same thing. Santo is crying.

Question 3. The night has gone but when will you come. Anamika's answers the food has gone cold, don't know when you will eat. Flashback with Subhi singing those words whilst DM is working.

Fourth Question. What did Subhi do the day before my mother passed away. Anamika's answer she walks up to the tulsi and puts a diva on her hand and shows it to DM, she says a saying. Flashback Subhi done the same thing in front of a Murti. Anamika blows out the diva.

Fifth Question. DM takes her with her and says the fifth question is very personal and I won't ask you in front of the elders in this house. DM walks on and Anamika follows. Everyone else looks on.

DM is shown walking to his room and Anamika following with the sound of her payal, everyone else in the courtyard. Shashank puts his hand on Santo's shoulder. Anamika and DM in his room. He closes the door. She asks for the fifth question. DM asks about their first conversation after their wedding. Flashback, DM and Subhi on the bed, Subhi bites his ear. Anamika is like should I say it or should I do it? DM says say it. Anamika says I bit your ear, then she goes on to say you can go on asking questions, I am ready to answer them. DM has flashbacks of Subhi dying in his arms, he walks out of the room. Anamika looks at Subhi's portrait.

DM walking down the stairs, he is hearing Anamika's voice and answers to his questions and all the other evidence. Everyone looks at him. Santo asks what has happened Malik? Anamika walks out saying I have given my test now it is upto DM to decide if I was right or wrong because I am leaving I said I would leave whether I was right or wrong. She is walking out when Ba stops her and asks if she has given the right or wrong answer to your questions?

Episode ends!

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ritakayb1ndukireiimvatsaprabhamahcirthestarbhanot_nishaakshtha19swarajgir~~~Sweta~~~***Anu***nandrjpcrazyballsp87gurmeetisgoddeepa911ashasangeetaBidaaifan09bookbrain007kuttapusihusoap-criticashbipashapaljaysigridRoarkanna44greenleaf007ammoosAnu-Reddyjyothi_cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 3rd November" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

awww, poor Nikita. i hope your feeling better now that your home :D:D

autumn is the most sh!tt3$t season ever LOL

the way i see it, this whole epi was wasted on ana *puke*

thanks for the update Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Ok niki I want to say thanks for the great update but I think I will skip this episode I cannot watch this torture go on. I hope that when the truth comes out everyone will have to do alot of soul searching as to if they really accepted Santu because these people where quick to grasp onto her with both hands and not give a thought to the woman who worked so hard to bring them back as a family. I am through with the show.

nikita_88

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita for the detailed update.

Tomorrow we may get to see Anamika being all sugar sweet to Santu and saying she will leave for Santu's happiness. Of course Santu is not going to let anyone be more mahaan than her and will install Anamika and Mrs. DM as the maalkin of the house and Dharampur.

Edited by soap-critic - 03 November 2009 at 1:19pm

nikita_88

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidaaifan09

Ok niki I want to say thanks for the great update but I think I will skip this episode I cannot watch this torture go on. I hope that when the truth comes out everyone will have to do alot of soul searching as to if they really accepted Santu because these people where quick to grasp onto her with both hands and not give a thought to the woman who worked so hard to bring them back as a family. I am through with the show.
this is so going through my mind right now, couldnt have put it into better words

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Great update dear Niki.  This Ana has learned her lessons well.  She can't fool DM no matter what she knows.  Next test should be a visit to a real doctor for DNA testing, not that quack at the animal hospital!

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Santu will be so sweet to Ana, no matter what.  I think DM will tell Santu to stay even if she wants to leave and then in private might tell her that he is testing Anamika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top