Fan Fictions

18th June'10...Animated MRD FF Page 38... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 41

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Jaya,

you are so good at it Dear!!!! Ahhh Rachna THanks dear....

I am spell bound. I am in a high spirits now...

Lovely work dear.

Ok, I am hyperventilating now, will come back with more words after some time.

How do you manage to do all these? I sketched 2-3 pics and combined it in photoshop....

Poet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th June'10...Animated MRD FF Page 38... (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
@manalee... Thanks for liking it manalee....

@riya....Thanks Riya....

@Nidhi...ha ha ha...LOL unique idea... now you can imagine how crazy i am about MRD.... thanks for the hug dear... Hug

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha722

for mrd we can go at any length &its  always refreshing
to c , hear , talk, read , vm, & now animated version also
 amazing work
as usual we wait for more

yes sasha.. when it comes about mrd... we can go to any extendBig smile....
i will try to post another one by today night... but it takes a lot time to do...Confused

Bonai

Bonai

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
WoWWW...................simply amazing dear............and what an idea..............just mindblowing...................now i m going to request u for something,.....( pm u later Big smile)...
comment time................... Kewal piche kyun baitha hai.....Rat ko driver samjha hai keya.....Raj ke muchhe (mustache) hai keya????

do make more..........take ur time......Day Dreaming thinking about the parts of grandmoms haveli.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalpennu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Pennu ji  the pictures are amazing .....second picture mein the whole office scene perfectly done right from the red potli on the corner table to  minute flowers on Krantis kurta border

second picture bhi too good hai .....nice angle  shot taken ...merging bullock cart plus the car with keval and our RK very very perfect ....you really make a good cinematographer haan...i am sureyou must be good in photography too....as aisa angle shot ek photographer hi le sakta hai

Clap Clap Clap

Skeps MRD uptades plus your animation hum jaise fan ke liye har din diwali....thank you very very much for this treat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

namita25

IF-Sizzlerz

namita25

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
aww..penn....you are a star...........Star..the pics  are  superb Thumbs Up....sachi mein dear your chitrakaari is  mindblowing.....itna talent kahan se laati ho zara hume bhi bataoo..........LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bonai

WoWWW...................simply amazing dear............and what an idea..............just mindblowing........ He he he.. thank you thank you...Big smile...........now i m going to request u for something,.....( pm u later Big smile)...
comment time................... Kewal piche kyun baitha hai.....Rat ko driver samjha hai keya.....Raj ke muchhe (mustache) hai keya???? ha  ha ha that was funny... waise skep ne apne update par yeh specify nahee kiya ki kewel kam baitta he.. isliye mane use peche bidadiya....

do make more..........take ur time......Day Dreaming thinking about the parts of grandmoms haveli.....

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_guru

Pennu ji  the pictures are amazing ..... Thanks Guruji... second picture mein the whole office scene perfectly done right from the red potli on the corner table to  minute flowers on Krantis kurta border
 floweres??? kahaam kaun se....Confused
second picture bhi too good hai .....nice angle  shot taken ...merging bullock cart plus the car with keval and our RK very very perfect ....wow you noticed a lot in that small pic yaarBig smile.... woow yyou really make a good cinematographer haan...i am sureyou must be good in photography too....  as aisa angle shot ek photographer hi le sakta hai.. i love taking photosTongue

Clap Clap Clap

Skeps MRD uptades plus your animation hum jaise fan ke liye har din diwali....thank you very very much for this treat Thanks for this lovely comments yaar...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top