Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

3.Daffodils''..or Mustard flowers

......atack attack........Heart Attack..............😆😆
Uff jaya...lagta  hai maar hi daaloge aap hume........😆😆
wallah kya  nazara hai.........😍😍
I  must say you  are doing full justice to Skep's narrative......👏👏

its beautiful Penuji ....Kranti i aanken are really very deep ....you are a jadugar.👍🏼
Edited by luv_guru - 14 years ago
Excellent work Pen.................................Excellent !!!!!!!
@Tetuu.... Aji aap ki taaliyom aur seettiyom keliye... shukriyaa mere dost...

@Samee... Thanks Samee for finding time to do this sweet comment.....

@Bonai.... you are right.. bst shoet of mrd... which fulle me to watch this show...

@manalee.... THank you manalee...

@Nami.... ha ha ha heart attack!!!... thanks for liking it Nami... BTW loved the smiley....

@ Guruji.... THanks Guuji... lagtha he second pic  me kranti ki dress pe kuch un needed lines the jo aap ko flower jaise dikh raha he... thank you loving it dear....

@Skep.... Ahhh Skep thanks dear... i very glad to now that you are liking it.... Thanks...

i won't able to login here till next wednesday...  so today i will be posting two pics....  but I think that didn't came so well..  anyway you all should watch it and tell me....

4.At Amritsar?.literally      

Amritsar, the name that means the pool of nectar.  Amrit was the drink of the Gods?..an elixir.  A drink that could blend the state of consciousness of the mind and spiritual enlightenment.  That was this city now synonymous with the Harmandir.  The golden temple was the soul of the city.  It was here that you could actually feel the pulse of good vibes.  Kranti entered the holy place through the white structural compound that protected the shrine within.  Kranti felt all her anxieties being stripped away from her.  She could feel the spirit and the power of the place.  She was enthralled at its beauty.  

Edited by pennu - 14 years ago
5.Home and heart breaking memories

She stepped under the archway.  The garden seemed to be bare.  Only the old tall trees stood in grandeur.  They stood there waiting for the house to be lived in once again; to have activity around there; to hear the strains of laughter; to hear whispered discussions about the struggle for freedom; to witness courage and fortitude of the inmates of the house and to see that young girl happy once again.  The garden was in shambles, unkempt and down-trodden.  Kranti throat ached with unshed tears.  Why did she feel exactly like her garden? 
Edited by pennu - 14 years ago
both the pictures are very nice, in the 1st one the light change is i believe from dawn to morning rays??? this one gives peace.... the 2nd picture reflects the emotion in the writing.....well done pen....
Edited by Bonai - 14 years ago
                     Oh my dear Pen.........both are awesome......🤗
                        you are too good at it.....👍🏼
                     you become good at anything you take up........😲😉
😉                         I agree with Bonai.......those light change from day to dawn...looks wonderful....⭐️
                        n in 2pic......i dunno the subtle atmosphere...........*speechless*........👏