Posted: 14 years ago
And I thought I am the only one.....................

The success of any show can be guaged by the activity on the forum.   This forum is dead and so is the show.   Poor format, poor dancing,  poor judging,  Poor coaching, poor top judge(Rani)....................Everything about this show is poor.............
I dont agree though...U r just checking this forum and deciding..
have you even checked the MASSIVE amounts of fan they have on Facebook
Check here http://bit.ly/2KJCum

Also i think the show is doing good atleast like others its not garnering votes through public and turning into a revenue model!
Maybe people find it easier to post on FB - that's the new medium anyways. posting on a show is no barometer for success.

.but i agree with the original post - this is not an interesting show - it has not gripped us the way DID was right from the get go - format judging - some thing does not seem right - restricting it to 0-2-4-6 runs skews the judging - it is not the fault of the judges alone - the format is not right and neither is the level of dancing - can't wait for DID 2 -

Zee has the edge somehow on these shows - look at their saregama compared to any other music show on any other channel nothing has come close to their level - looks like it is the same for dance...
I 200% agree---CANT wait 4 DID 2!!! This show's simply a bore!!

I can't even begin to critique on what improvement to make cuz the list'd be ENDLESSsssss---clearly, i'm commenting today on a few posts after watching a few majorly disappointing episodes now!

2 the fellow above about "public voting"---i agree i didn't even like it in DID, but heck this show's got NO saving grace, i mean ZERO---that fact it has public votes or not makes no difference to me whatsoeva at this point!! and even if DID2 keeps that voting format (despite the fact i dnt like it) I WILL STILL WATCH THAT SHOW--->BEC. IT'S GOT DANCE, ENTERTAINMENT, CREATIVITY, FUN....need i say more?!! lol
I don't agree widd yeww ,,,well i was lill bit late :p cozz mujhe patta nahi tha koi dance show shuru huya hai n  as i know now :p then this forum lill be active ;)lol 
u should have interrest to c a dance show !!
i am crazy abouhh dance soo i canttt miss any dance showz..
well Thiss showw is rocking for mee

it dependz on peoplee noww ,, everyone hav his own choice !!
if u don't like then i cantt say anythingg !!
Poor dancing, Dance better than that and show !!! πŸ₯±
Edited by -CaughtYou- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by -CaughtYou-

Poor dancing, Dance better than that and show !!! πŸ₯±

hahahaha lol !^pπŸ˜†
I think they've tried to put too much into the show. There's too much going on at once which is creating confusion. There is way to much emphasis on concept and the judges dont seem to rate performances consistently. Shimak's role is pointless and Rani has more of an influence on the mark's than she deserves to have. Her marking role should have been given to Shimak instead...

However despite all this, I still think the show has a lot of potential. The level of dancing is actually quite good and there have been some very great performances so far.....Western Yodha's have displayed immense talent and they have some very strong dancers on their team...

I'm a little concerned with the favoritism in the show though....it seems as though Southern Sizzlers are not given enough importance and are continuously being shunned.....meanwhile Howard is given way too much importance by Rani and Pappu Mallu are also overrated by everyone...
will they chooosee only one team or one contestant ???
Originally posted by vickosh

And I thought I am the only one.....................

The success of any show can be guaged by the activity on the forum.   This forum is dead and so is the show.   Poor format, poor dancing,  poor judging,  Poor coaching, poor top judge(Rani)....................Everything about this show is poor.............
if u didnt like the show, its your problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i guess u dont know ABC of dance then only u r saying this 😑😑😑
they r superb dancers and judges
dpl rocks