•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

hey my friend likes a grade 6er but she is in grade 8

the boy does not no her, but she sees him in the hallway all the time?

hmm one thing i dont get is if a ooooooooooooold buddha guy goes with a young girl ppl can accept that more sooner than a older goril with a younger boy.

other than that...dont worry its nothing serious rite now. just a little infatuation/crush.

i myself remember having a major crush on a guy that was a year younger.

Yeah, I agree...its probably nothing more than a little crush now. Actually, if they were a little older, 2 years would not make that much of a difference I guess. But middle-school boys can be very immature so  once gets to know the guy her feelings will most likely change. Maybe this guy stayed back a few grades ðŸ˜†

Even on TV we see young guys involved with older women- my darling Ronit with his Poornima didi in YMLH, Simran married earlier to Abhi in Astitva and now something about Ayush and Kavvya falling in love in Ayushmaan.

its probably one of those crushes that won't last long
I agree with all of u....she will get over it soon
itz aiite dun worry itz jus a crush gonna get over it soon
what if he's really hot thow?
well i don't think 2 years is bad at all especially when you're older, but yes, in my opinion, there is a BIG difference in the maturity of a 6th grader and 8th grader.  ðŸ˜•

I agree with Anju. I don't think 2 yrs is that big a deal. However, the question is, does the boy have the same feelings for ur friend. If not, then there is no point to all of this. But if he likes her, then she shouldn't let age get in the way.

but she thinks he does notice her. cause he smiles at her when he sees her in the hallway "as she says lol"