RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: 2112ization

OMG shanta di do u even sleep????? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

lol..not reallyπŸ˜ƒ
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

pata nahi kyun.......aaj i dint enjoy or even like the episode.....isse beter kal ki thi........at least we laughed......

CVs ko jaan se maarne ka man kar raha hai........

they are no longer creatives....
they are now...destructives
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I know yaar...aur lipstick 🀒....what was the need to hide from him...come on yaar he is ur hubby!!!
poor thing...he was so romantic & she becari vo haar gai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope they find the haar soon....I want to see that "aaj ki sham meri biwi ke naam" 😍

😍😍😍kab honge pure sapne???

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

pata nahi kyun.......aaj i dint enjoy or even like the episode.....isse beter kal ki thi........at least we laughed......

Same here. even i didnt enjoy the episode. I can ony see a misunderstanding between Akshara and Gayatri...nothing else. How many times do they want to show this? Akshara will again cry and apologise and gayatri will till then keep glaring at Aksh 🀒 🀒 🀒
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#990066>lol..not reallyπŸ˜ƒ</FONT>

hey vaise naitik said ke aaj ki shaam meri khoobsurat biwi ke naam so that means ke we will get 2 see another samarpan n this time akshara over naitik πŸ˜‰
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know yaar...aur lipstick 🀒....what was the need to hide from him...come on yaar he is ur hubby!!!

poor thing...he was so romantic & she becari vo haar gai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope they find the haar soon....I want to see that "aaj ki sham meri biwi ke naam" 😍

aaj ki sham akshara ke hi naam hogi 🀣

Tina the only good thing abt today's episode is ur update πŸ‘ rest i dun wanna discuss..tum log naitik ka mazak udate rehte ho...i'll go back to my farming πŸ˜ƒ i wanna remodel my farm but itne din se it's getting delayed
beautiful16 thumbnail

senseless episode....🀒 kis kis ko maarenge taffy???

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

both the girls have silly ideas...Akshara wanted to recreate a pushtaini, khandani haar 😲

I think they forgot that Singhania's are diamond merchants ...and they'll atleast have this much paarkhi nazar ki yeh pehchaan le ki asli kya hai nakli kya hai.....
Btw gulabo will find it i think.......
Poor Akshara....ho jaata hai aisa bhi..i  have also misplaced few things but then later on found it...the weirdest was when my earring fell in the flight  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-renu- thumbnail

hey vaise naitik said ke aaj ki shaam meri khoobsurat biwi ke naam so that means ke we will get 2 see another samarpan n this time akshara over naitik πŸ˜‰

hi ayesha.....bholapan started again???????
beautiful16 thumbnail

u noe aaj ke epi mein bhi i was laughing.... mera matlab who sketches a haar yaar?? they r doing it as if the haar is a big criminal or sumthing n the maheshwari's ladies special detective agency is trying 2 find it πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

CID akshara.... anywaz sony r showng cid whole day... maheaswari's r inspired by thm...