Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Lol, its always so...one from a couple is the rambunctious one while the other is the quieter one.

Sid-Naina can be bro-sis.....Naina would def. be the older sis as Sid is quite deffo still a kid 😆

As for Tamz and Yuvi....hmmm....the only thing they share is their shyness (tamzz) and reservedness (yuvi)....and their apparent disdain for their future better halves 😆

Apart from that....they have nothing in common....Tamanna is an innocent child while Yuvi is the man...with a past..an a painful one at that...and also his revenge. He is not innocent, unless you count the innocence with which he believes that he will complete his plan to exact revenge on Shankypanks.

Hey, now that I think about it, if you consider the two couples, Sid-Tamz are the innocent, teenage-couple while NY are not only NOT innocent (if you compare them with ST), they are the more mature of the two new couples. :)
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I seriously thought that Sid would be little angry when he meets Tammana again as Tammana took lift from the weird lorry driver when he told her not to do so. But here cutie guy is all happy that he found Tammana and he is extending his hand for friendship. So looks like Tammana is going to fight the lorry driver alone and run away and meets Sid. Arey yeh kya ho gaya I wanted a  fight scene with Sid in it. 😆😆 But chalo if this scene Tammana little brave instead of crying one I am all for it.
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

I seriously thought that Sid would be little angry when he meets Tammana again as Tammana took lift from the weird lorry driver when he told her not to do so. But here cutie guy is all happy that he found Tammana and he is extending his hand for friendship. So looks like Tammana is going to fight the lorry driver alone and run away and meets Sid. Arey yeh kya ho gaya I wanted a  fight scene with Sid in it. 😆😆 But chalo if this scene Tammana little brave instead of crying one I am all for it.

Lol...but rather than the usual damsel in distress situation, it would be good to show the character of Tamanna show some spunk and fight her way out of it on her own. That's what 21st century women are supposed to be!

And yes, either ways, no tears on tamzz's part please!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yup I too want them to show Tammana to be a brave girl instead of the usual Damsel in Distress syndrome every other serial shows. I am eagerly awaiting for Tomorrow's episode. WOW DMG 2 is rocking day by day.
heerhoney thumbnail
hi nitica beautiful post as usual sid ne promise toh kar diya but agar sid kahin hai toh troubles aur problems kya door ho sakte hain naa thats plain impossible  they go hand in hand i am dead sure yeh do din kafi saari choti choti troubles toh zaroor layenge but sid will handle them as usual in his humorous funny witty manner just wish he wont upset tammy baby and they will grow closer in this trip
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Apart from that....they have nothing in common....Tamanna is an innocent child while Yuvi is the man...with a past..an a painful one at that...and also his revenge. He is not innocent, unless you count the innocence with which he believes that he will complete his plan to exact revenge on Shankypanks.

🤣

Shankypanks...

🤣

And I agree with the rest of you, I want Tamzie to find her own way out of this. No fimly "Bachao, bachao" scripts here please. And I want her to fight her way through, not escape when the icky driver's not looking. Bets that Tammz's gonna do that? ........ Yeah, I think the same too *sigh*

Shankypanks...

🤣
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

🤣

Shankypanks...

🤣

And I agree with the rest of you, I want Tamzie to find her own way out of this. No fimly "Bachao, bachao" scripts here please. And I want her to fight her way through, not escape when the icky driver's not looking. Bets that Tammz's gonna do that? ........ Yeah, I think the same too *sigh*

Shankypanks...

🤣

🤣🤣🤣

OMG yeh shankypanks makes me laugg 🤣
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey nitz..wow..yaar proposal.?ohk friendship ka.....
hey wait u knw just recently in my prediction-FF also i made sid propose for friendship to tam...wow!!!and now when i saw the precap i was like wowwwwwwww!!!!!
chalo ek scene jo maine apne is stupid se dimag se likha sach hua...
lets see how our mr.supercool and miss.innocent do these 2 days facing lots of troubles and irritations...sids the one who will cause it for sure..
as for yu-na....i think they both knw each othr so welllllll...that they jusy cant avoid eachother and are always back ....
yuna/sidtam....track going well..
sri
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

🤣🤣🤣

OMG yeh shankypanks makes me laugg 🤣

OMG SHANKY PANKS
😆 how aboy yuvi da SMARTY PANTS goes behind shashank da SHANKY PANKS.... 😆
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2