Just imagine...its mjht's near future!!!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
well guys the new entrant girl promo has arrived and i dont know why
i have started having this feeling that most probably the scenes we
are getting this weekon sajan and mayur  we will have to remember them for a long time...
coz soon sajan and mayur will not be under that much limelight which they enjoy today!!!
i dont want to hurt u guys but have u thought that within a few days....
we will be shown a so called bb match(which since one year
we are begging for samrat)!!!and all that dramatic entry of adhiraj!!!!
most probably some villionous types from the opposite team will push him
and yet he will get up and win the match!!!
the college which once looked upto dia and nupur will be behind miss suhani...
and if the adhiraj suhani's so expectedly to be shown nok-jhojs remind u of mayur and
sajan's initial days in college...dont get nostalgic guys!!! dont even be upset coz there will be no one as always to listen to our demands!!!well its fair we aren't among that zone of fans who matter!!!and when cvs will all be busy showing these so magical adhiraj and suhani moments we the not so important mjht fans will still be sitting in hope of seeing sajan or mayur nicely atleast for once in the epi...and trust me the forthcoming monday to friday...9.00pms are gonna be really hopeful...we will all be hoping to see sajan and mayur!!! sorry if i hurt anyone's sentiments!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am soo in agreement wid u
i actually am relli sad....i dont knw
wats gonna happen to mayur n sajan !
disha141094 thumbnail

hmm.....yea.....oh man....i dun mind thier entry...coz thve got ntn 2 interfere in sajan or mayurs relationship...but y r they being made d parallel leads yaaar,....!! mahn how irritating...!!

evn ive been requesting 4 BB.....but now ive stopped givng ideas....neways cvs hav no tym 2 read n use d ideas...as ive observed

jus wish thngs go ryt ahead

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lets see what happens...and anyway...new cummer never get bhav....deyll be ragged for sure!!