Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afg-forever thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excitedddd for this movie!!!! after seeing the ali maula promo and these posters, i just cant wait till it releases!!
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I like the first one better. Not the first one posted here...the first first one :P
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
looks awesomeee!! too bad im gonna be at uni then, so i cant watch it in theatres :(:( im going back home during xmas holidays..and theres no way i can wait that long to watch it...loll
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i loveeeee bebo's expression in the 2nd poster!!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pianofied.

I think I like the first one better. Not the first one posted here...the first first one :P

Oh the one where (in Kjohar's words) one has a bare back and one has bared his soul? 😆
-Divyaa- thumbnail
LOVE the posters yaar btw did u see saifeena at the HT summit awwwwwwwww so cute
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyalrl

LOVE the posters yaar btw did u see saifeena at the HT summit awwwwwwwww so cute

DIV THE ENTIRE VIDEO YAAR! THE ENTIRE CONFERENCE, lol! And it was such crappy sound quality as well, lol
But omg, later NDTV released a shorter version of just their cute moemnts, and AWWWWWWWW. I LOVED IT! Especiallyt eh story of how they met!

Saif's pickup line, lol

"btw, apparently in the footmassage circle, they're talking about us" 😆
-Divyaa- thumbnail
ha ha yeah i thought about u when he said about the foot massage see how much we think alike
btw sad u had to watch it in poor sound i watched it live on cnn ibn the whole time i was like gigling so much especially when he said aboutthe dog n she said that he stilll calls her mam LOL
thanks my parents r luking forward to this movie
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyalrl

ha ha yeah i thought about u when he said about the foot massage see how much we think alike

btw sad u had to watch it in poor sound i watched it live on cnn ibn the whole time i was like gigling so much especially when he said aboutthe dog n she said that he stilll calls her mam LOL

OMG! That dog instance was hilarious!
"She suddenly grabbed me...and i thought...wow this is going well" 😆
HAHAHA! Did you hear when he's like, "yeah you are a size zero"

Kareena: I was never a size zero
Saif: Yeah you were
Vir: Saif would know right?
Kareena: Considering that he buys all the dresses, yes
Saif: They never had your size, we always had to shop in teh children's section
Kareena: Oh shut up saifu

😆