Fan Fictions

new ff:Mayur & AN- Its gotta be love-Part 2: Pg 8

isha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Its a combination of mjht and dmg. I love both of these couple and decided to write a ff on them:)

Character Sketch:

Mayank: the most popular dude in college. He is also rich. He gets the attention of each and every girl in college, and likes to flirt back with them. Has a long list of previous ex girlfriends but the only girl that has remained constant in his life is his best friend, Nupur.

Nupur: the most popular girl in college. Each and every guy flirts with Nupur, and she enjoys flirting back with them. However she does not date any one of her long fan followings, and wants that one perfect guy to enter her life. Her best friend is Mayank. She is also very close to her brother, Abhi.

Abhi: is Nupur's brother and is a year older than her. He studies in the same college as Nupur, and is another version of Mayank. He is popular, good at sports, gets attention of all of the girls, and flirts in and out. His family is also quite rich

Nikki: new girl in college. She is as old as Nupur. She comes into college, and is considered the new "hot" girl. Nupur does not like Nikki at first because she also gets a lot of attention by a lot of guys in college. She meets Abhi through Nupur and somewhere along she falls in love with him. She is also extremely rich (much richer than Mayank, Abhi, and Nupur) and this is unknown to the entire college.

This is a ff about friendship and love. It is a ff that depicts the journey of these 4 individuals and how they meet and devolp an everlasting bond with each other.

* I hope u guys like this ff:)

Part 1: Page 5
Part 2: Page 8

Edited by isha93 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey....1st to comment..u know what isha.....these both are my favourite couples too......waiting for more...continue soon.....
SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool...definitely continue Isha...will be waiting for it and pls pm me when you update!! i will add u to the buddy list
mannnnnn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cont  soon wish u a luck
naina0123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey!geat start of cors u have 2 continue..!!
mayur_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
plzzzzzz continue, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
the concept sounds intriguing, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
plzzzzzz upd8 sooooon & pm meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

loads of luv,πŸ˜ƒ
jigi
ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice character sketch....plzz update soon....
plzz pm me....
snehajose17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey please continue
please please pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee
hgrhr thumbnail
hey
i'm def up for reading more..! do continue soon...and add me to the PM list..!
mjht_fan thumbnail
great start cont soon and pm me when u update