Debate Mansion

Feminine charm and flirting and sexual harassment (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades*Woh Ajnabee*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feminine charm and flirting and sexual harassment (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Flirting is tolerable when its light-hearted, friendly, and short-termed. Guys who flirt excessively drive me up the wall. Most of the time, you would think that facial expressions, body language, and speech would make someone back off, but that's not always the case. Of course, I say guys, but girls can also be quite flirty when they want to be. Can't stand them either.

Being witty and humorous is one thing, but unnecessary flirting reflects nothing more than sheer desperation, now be it the real world or the virtual. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Flirting is a Art....if someone dont know how to use it....then its harm you and others also.....Big smile  

True that.  They should seriously stop using this "art" and stop making an a$$ outa themselves if they seriously don't know where to draw the line or if they seriously don't get when they are not welcome. 

In real life most of them dont take risk....WinkBig smile...but in virtual world, I think the art goes different leavels...Smile

Nah.  An a$$ is an a$$ is an a$$.  frustrated and despo to the point (both in vl and rl) that they don't even realize when they cross all limits despite getting told that their advances are so not welcome.  --- I dont agree with ur point that frustrated n despo people only flirt!!! I think you too flirt...When you learn to flirt successfully and accurately, you can change the world you live in and reap for yourself an endless supply of smiles, happiness, laughter, fun and love.
Wink Big smile

Common relx.....LOLI feel you are sooooooooo angry with me....!!!Big smile LOL

I come here to Argue/debate.....so In an agrugment there may be different kind of dialogs and sometime flirty comments will come,(I dont think i personly attack anyone here) its my way of putting arguments, those who are not welcome or if you dont like.... I dont mind... its mind over matters...Smile

Edited by Believe - 02 November 2009 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souro

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Believe]
Common relx.....LOLI feel you are sooooooooo angry with me....!!!Big smile LOL

I come here to Argue/debate.....so In an agrugment there may be different kind of dialogs and sometime flirty comments will come,(I dont think i personly attack anyone here) its my way of putting arguments, those who are not welcome or if you dont like.... I dont mind... its mind over matters...Smile

Believe ji flirting with ladies is safer than flirting with death.LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

[

Summer ji....I dont have fear to die....Big smileBut I wanna die like a warrior....WinkLOL
Bt the probs I found in my friend case....they dont kill him,...they make him as a slaveTongueBig smile

Edited by Believe - 03 November 2009 at 12:36am

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Sexual harrasment is something which is done against your will.It is a crime.If a guy touches a girl,kiss her or tell her something related to sex and if the girl enjoys them,then it is not a crime.But if it done against a woman's will will,its sure a obnoxious crime.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

[

Summer ji....I dont have fear to die....Big smileBut I wanna die like a warrior....WinkLOL
Bt the probs I found in my friend case....they dont kill him,...they make him as a slaveTongueBig smile
Ah I hope he is a good slave, let him do some seva for his next life.
Ye janam to chale gaye.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MRS BANI WALIA

Sexual harrasment is something which is done against your will.It is a crime.If a guy touches a girl,kiss her or tell her something related to sex and if the girl enjoys them,then it is not a crime.But if it done against a woman's will will,its sure a obnoxious crime.

Sexual harassment and sexual discrimination all are offences that are punishable. Sexual discrimination is more difficult to prove.
If a guy stalks a women that would also be an offense.
Anything done against another person's will is criminal.
However if a guy is alone in a lift and a woman shouts loudly  and blames him for something he did not do, I doubt it is so easy to get away.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top