Debate Mansion

Feminine charm and flirting and sexual harassment (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

gumsum

Goldie

gumsum

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
ok before I head to bed, I have to comment. If someone goes a bit overboard in complimenting or helping the person of interest or showing unsual interest it is flirting in my opinion. It becomes sexual harrassment when it is offending the person of interest and the person of interest has already communicated the displeasure on such interest but it still continues. Having said that, I believe that an intent or an action to break a person's aura ( the sphere around the body) without prior permission is sexual harrassment so as an inappropriate use of language.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feminine charm and flirting and sexual harassment (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumsum

ok before I head to bed, I have to comment. If someone goes a bit overboard in complimenting or helping the person of interest or showing unsual interest it is flirting in my opinion. It becomes sexual harrassment when it is offending the person of interest and the person of interest has already communicated the displeasure on such interest but it still continues. Having said that, I believe that an intent or an action to break a person's aura ( the sphere around the body) without prior permission is sexual harrassment so as an inappropriate use of language.

yes the line is whether it is a welcomed visitor or not.
And especially when the Harassor is more senior in ranking it leaves the Harassee in a difficult position; because his or her future is in the hands of the monster.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top