Feminine charm and flirting and sexual harassment - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Just to clarify in case any questions are raised about the appropriateness of the av. Yes it is a finger, but it is the index finger. Xena is merely balancing her chakram on her finger. Actually this is Meg dressed as Xena balancing the chakram in the episode Warrior....Priestesss....Tramp. You can see the little, ring and middle finger folded down.

Sarina, who are you explaining this to?  Did you not hear - bhains key aagey been bajaney sey koi faida naheen.  This proverb is gender neutral and goes for bhainsaas as wellπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

That is a pretty long fingerπŸ˜†

Its Xena. She has spirit fingers.

Now behave or I will have to go Natzee on y'all.
Originally posted by Gauri_3

True that.  They should seriously stop using this "art" and stop making an a$$ outa themselves if they seriously don't know where to draw the line or if they seriously don't get when they are not welcome. 

In real life most of them dont take risk....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...but in virtual world, I think the art goes different leavels...😊

Hmm the mood is set by the eyes.--lol
Well if you smiled everyone says you are fliting. If you look glum then they say you are a sour puss.πŸ˜†

Ya but personly if people understand a little, I make them to misunderstand me a lotttt....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Believe

In real life most of them dont take risk....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...but in virtual world, I think the art goes different leavels...😊

Nah.  An a$$ is an a$$ is an a$$.  frustrated and despo to the point (both in vl and rl) that they don't even realize when they cross all limits despite getting told that their advances are so not welcome. 
Flirting is tolerable when its light-hearted, friendly, and short-termed. Guys who flirt excessively drive me up the wall. Most of the time, you would think that facial expressions, body language, and speech would make someone back off, but that's not always the case. Of course, I say guys, but girls can also be quite flirty when they want to be. Can't stand them either.

Being witty and humorous is one thing, but unnecessary flirting reflects nothing more than sheer desperation, now be it the real world or the virtual. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Nah.  An a$$ is an a$$ is an a$$.  frustrated and despo to the point (both in vl and rl) that they don't even realize when they cross all limits despite getting told that their advances are so not welcome.  --- I dont agree with ur point that frustrated n despo people only flirt!!! I think you too flirt...When you learn to flirt successfully and accurately, you can change the world you live in and reap for yourself an endless supply of smiles, happiness, laughter, fun and love.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Common relx.....πŸ˜†I feel you are sooooooooo angry with me....!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I come here to Argue/debate.....so In an agrugment there may be different kind of dialogs and sometime flirty comments will come,(I dont think i personly attack anyone here) its my way of putting arguments, those who are not welcome or if you dont like.... I dont mind... its mind over matters...😊

Edited by Believe - 14 years ago
[QUOTE=Believe]
Common relx.....πŸ˜†I feel you are sooooooooo angry with me....!!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I come here to Argue/debate.....so In an agrugment there may be different kind of dialogs and sometime flirty comments will come,(I dont think i personly attack anyone here) its my way of putting arguments, those who are not welcome or if you dont like.... I dont mind... its mind over matters...😊

Believe ji flirting with ladies is safer than flirting with death.πŸ˜†

[

Believe ji flirting with ladies is safer than flirting with death.πŸ˜†

Summer ji....I dont have fear to die....πŸ˜ƒBut I wanna die like a warrior....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Bt the probs I found in my friend case....they dont kill him,...they make him as a slaveπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Believe - 14 years ago

Sexual harrasment is something which is done against your will.It is a crime.If a guy touches a girl,kiss her or tell her something related to sex and if the girl enjoys them,then it is not a crime.But if it done against a woman's will will,its sure a obnoxious crime.