Pavitra Rishta

Please Manav speak up

fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am getting so annoyed with satish interfering between manav and archana..i mean who is he to tell manav to let her be free...hes acting as if though archana is his. Manav should have said something today..He needs to speak up..him staying quiet only gives them more reason to believe he is wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I personally think Manav said enough now .. Archu has to spoke up instead .. I agree Manav is silent when Satish speaks but that's because he thinks Archu likes Satish and he doesnt wanna ruin her life .. Manav's love towards Archu is really strong, but Archu didn't proove her love for Manav yet after their separation, so how can he speak up ? Instead she has been defending Satish ..
fabulous05 thumbnail
[QUOTE=tasnime]I personally think Manav said enough now .. Archu has to spoke up instead .. I agree Manav is silent when Satish speaks but that's because he thinks Archu likes Satish and he doesnt wanna ruin her life .. Manav's love towards Archu is really strong, but Archu didn't proove her love for Manav yet after their separation, so how can he speak up ? Instead she has been defending Satish ..
[/QUOTE

Manavs love for archu is strong I will agree. The part where I am saying he needs to speak up is when satish is interfering. No outside person has the right  to come in between them when they are going through this trouble, esp satish. He needs to stay out. Manavs a nice guy so I can see why he doesnt say anything, but I wish He could just tell satish off.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Originally posted by: fabulous05

Manavs love for archu is strong I will agree. The part where I am saying he needs to speak up is when satish is interfering. No outside person has the right  to come in between them when they are going through this trouble, esp satish. He needs to stay out. Manavs a nice guy so I can see why he doesnt say anything, but I wish He could just tell satish off.

agree but Manav doesn't speak up bcoz he thinks Archu likes him ( satz ) too .. He needs to be sure Archu still loves him ( Manav ) to tell off Satz .. What can he say to Satz now ? He can only tell Satish to shut up and don't interfere in his life, but what else can he say ? it'll bring a fight for nothing .. If Archu proved her love for Manav, he cd easily answer back to his questions .. but  what can he say now ? We can't blame Manav either ..
for example, he misunderstood their relationship today, he thought Archu was talking abt their marriage ( Satz-Archu ), so he thought maybe Archu loves Satz and so that he has no more rights n her and that their relationship is over
fabulous05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasnime

agree but Manav doesn't speak up bcoz he thinks Archu likes him ( satz ) too .. He needs to be sure Archu still loves him ( Manav ) to tell off Satz .. What can he say to Satz now ? He can only tell Satish to shut up and don't interfere in his life, but what else can he say ? it'll bring a fight for nothing .. If Archu proved her love for Manav, he cd easily answer back to his questions .. but  what can he say now ? We can't blame Manav either ..
for example, he misunderstood their relationship today, he thought Archu was talking abt their marriage ( Satz-Archu ), so he thought maybe Archu loves Satz and so that he has no more rights n her and that their relationship is over

To badcreatives cant think this deeply...lol
LotusPetals thumbnail
Originally posted by: fabulous05

To badcreatives cant think this deeply...lol

*phew* .. At last, I somewhat convinced u +/- ๐Ÿ˜† .. just kidding .. ๐Ÿ˜Š
fabulous05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasnime

*phew* .. At last, I somewhat convinced u +/- ๐Ÿ˜† .. just kidding .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

lol..oh no im still not convinced....i still wish manav would tell satish off....LOL
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess the main problem is that everyone is speaking n interfering in Manav-Archana's relation ...i mean first- Archana's mom, then Manav's mom...n now Satish๐Ÿ˜ก...no one is givin Manav n Archana a chance to sort out their probs and tat's wats getting onto my nerves...everyone is taking their own decisions...Yaar neither Archana nor Manav r dumb ,tat they have to be on mute version all the time...its like Manav n Archana's remote control is in their families hand, sometimes i feel tat Varsha has done the right thing by moving out of this madhouse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Archana's family- her aai n Manjusha, they influence her decisions....n Manav's Family...the gr8 Savita...uff if tat wasn't enough Satish๐Ÿ˜ก....he tells Manav ,'no personal discussions in my office, wen Manav asks him abt Archu, but immediately after saying tat the same creature gives a lecture to Manav to leave Archu...wat a hypocrite!!!๐Ÿ˜ก...

God knows wats cooking in the creatives mind now?
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't manav speak up...
khwahish4hc thumbnail
Ahh realli hate creatives idea dese days