Sad Promo thank you for this .... Happy New Year
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
waiting 4 u to continue....
lets see how they meet
kyphakbest thumbnail

PART 10

it had been five years complete five yeras wen kripa had left him. angad had made him self stern and serious

. mishti had only came into his life because he dont wanted to lose wat he had made by years of effort but he will never marry her and this time he was admant

.he had lost his best friends prithvi and josh and he knew they were right. his ego had ruined a three lifes.

josh was now in united states married to aliyah and prithvi was some where in india he didnt knew.

angad had realized the same day that he loved her wen they consummated their marriage but his mom had warned her that if he married that poor girl she will throw him out.

he was frustated.

he didnt want to lose his efforts and so he burst on kripa that he dont love her.

he thought he will apologize to her later on but she never appeared day after that. he was gulity.

just once he prayed by his heart that GOD PLZ BRING KRIPA BAK, EVEN IF IF SHE HATES ME. I JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY SO THAT SHE DOSENT HAUNT ME ANY MORE. PLZ ITS MY FIRST AND LAST REQUEST TO U. PLZ GOD. 

GOD has listened to him dis time.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

miss simone informed kripa next morning that she had to attend the MUSIC COMPETITION programme and their accadmey is performing.

she will have to take their children to mumbai. MUMBAI, kripa thought for a sec. the place she hated the most.

it is called the place of dreams but this city had made her dreams shatered and only one MAN was responsible for it.

but her students had worked really hard. she agreed to take them to mumbai.she packed her things in a bag and along with her five students she boarded the train

going bak to the place she had promised that she will never go if its a death life situtation but FATE had some thing else written for her

............................................................................................................................................................................................

angad got the invitation to be guest of honour for the musical programme. various schools and acadmies were performing.

angad had a soft corner for music so he accepted the invitation.

mishti was bored. angad hum wahan ja k kai karain gay. we will be bored honey. let make the nite ours and stay her, she said almost falling on angad.

angad pushed her away.

u coming or not. mishti knew there is no way to escape.

okk sweet heart i can never deny u.angad ignored her and grabbed his keys and went to the auditorium.

un known by the fact that WAT HE IS GOING TOWARD.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

preview. ak meet😉

sorry guys i was exteremely busy here is the part. next part will be in two days.
keep reading😛
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks  for sharing after long time its great part ,,, i m waiting for next part...
karipa thumbnail
thank god finally  lovely part waiting 4 ak encounter plzz con soon
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great to see u back
nice part
waitin for ak meet
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3