WRITTEN UPDATE 2nd Nov - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by rpmenon

Mahila cannot stand against DM,Anu..She is soo fake,anyone can just see through her.DM has to,he will.

Something tells me that we will all be ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ^ infinity next 2 weeks.Fakey is here for a reason,which is why CVs triggered their passion mode today. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Man its slowly going Romantic way now-a-days....The one  thing that I loved abt Bandini , is every emotion in this show progressed slowly. Like ppl accepting  Santu,  DM accepting her was a slow progression. That was shown very realistically . Now even the romantic phase is being shown slowly. A hug, followed by some lovey dovey lines, a chin touch, a better hug, a eye lock, and now some romantic looks. Iam sooooo loving this progression.... I wish to  see more and more intense romantic scenes in the coming weeks.... ๐Ÿ˜

Anu

Originally posted by ammoos

One thing is sure that the CVs does visit the forum.. Rads they agian showed the CHIN CARESSING scene... I was melting..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Uma they all read Forums, I know that for sure ๐Ÿ˜ณ. So write whatever u wish ๐Ÿ˜†, we may see that in coming weeks..... kuch intense romantic scenes likh ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜

Anu

i guess that motiben must have gone to dress up Ana as subhi where the hell she got those clothes...................

Me too but until she gets back to Santu's side..๐Ÿ˜†

Throw a big Kaddu (pumkin) on her head she never seems to learn from her mistakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaddu is gonna regret her entire life for standing with this look alike...
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

but for me the way he looked at her during that tulisi decoration work , was the one that blew off my head ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ . Oh man he was just tooooo romantic ๐Ÿ˜.

Anu

Me too....that was theeeeeeee scene for me.....the way he looked at herโ˜บ๏ธ.......too romantic......that look was....well, you guys know what I mean๐Ÿ˜‰......if that look is anything to go by and nameless notwithstanding, we will have the SR, the HM, the baby SanRaj and anything else we wish for soon enough๐Ÿ˜

And Santu was sooooo cute the way she was blushing....she is just adorable, how long could DM have resisted.....she is so innocent, if DM continues in his present naughty, flirty avatar, poor girl, she won't know what hit her๐Ÿ˜†
Besharam DM was flirting with her infront of the whole family.... pooor girl Santu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Throw a big Kaddu (pumkin) on her head she never seems to learn from her mistakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is she a permanent fixture in the M-mansion....shouldn't she be in her sasural? Shanky, stop being a ghar-jamai and take your wife to your home before she causes more trouble....she seems to have a penchant for that.....abhi poori tarah se sudhri nahi hai.......and her comment about her dad's doosri-shaadi, that too in front of Santu was soooo out of line.
Originally posted by sg08

Why is she a permanent fixture in the M-mansion....shouldn't she be in her sasural? Shanky, stop being a ghar-jamai and take your wife to your home before she causes more trouble....she seems to have a penchant for that.....abhi poori tarah se sudhri nahi hai.......and her comment about her dad's doosri-shaadi, that too in front of Santu was soooo out of line.

she obviously has some sort of memory problem. wasn't she the one that was pushing DM to marry santo;  'mujhe meri maa milgaye'. yet she's the first to jump on the anamika is my maa bandwagon. but to be fair, she is a beti. even if it is far fetched, she still hopes her mother was still around and now that she's been given this glimmer of hope, she's putting all common sense aside and just running with her emotions. she'll bounce back.

Besharam DM was flirting with her infront of the whole family.... pooor girl Santu๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know ๐Ÿคฃ I was so shocked to see him say that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.  Poor girl blush naa kare tho kya kare ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. But I seriously feel she shouldve worn that saree a little better The moment I remember that saree I feel awkward
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Anu