Nattukaka aag bujh chuki thi,aapne kandi jala diya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:48am | IP Logged
OMG!!Again i good episodeROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hilarious the way Jetha shouted"Fire was out but u came again n burnt the match stick"LOL

yes its been dragged a lil but Jetha is back to square one,he did all this to stop Daya but she is still goingLOL

now by tom the case will be solved cause Champaklal had accidently put the phone in sunder's bag while leavingLOLLOL

Priya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nattukaka aag bujh chuki thi,aapne kandi jala diya" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
LOL Ya today's episode was good hopefully they resolve this by tomorrow i don't want it to drag more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Iriss

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree , this issue has been dragged too much . I hope everything gets solved today !!!Big smile

BTW I just love the way Jetha said Aag Bujh Gayi Thi , Lekin aapne Aake Kandi Laga Di !!! ROFL (couldnt stop laughing !!!)ROFL

Edited by ishan.k - 03 November 2009 at 1:50am

Iriss

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged
i know man... i think in history of TMKOC this is the only issue which has been drag that much.... even GPL was a big issue but it wont be that long..... but now toh only champak chacha can stop Daya...... even i love the way jetha scold natukaka.... LOL but agar nahi pata chalta to daya ke man main ye baat rahe jati....so jo hua achha hi hua.....

but surprise ki baat ye hai.... daya has seen sundar's POV but jetha ne kyun kiya woh kisi ne dekha hi nahi.....Cry

Iriss

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

Yeah I agree , this issue has been dragged too much . I hope everything gets solved today !!!Big smile

BTW I just love the way Jetha said Aag Bujh Gayi Thi , Lekin aapne Aake Kandi Laga Di !!! ROFL (couldnt stop laughing !!!)ROFL

Ishan the way Jetha was irritated n shouted this wasROFL

Nattu kaka acting all innocentROFLROFL
ROFL

Priya

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

i know man... i think in history of TMKOC this is the only issue which has been drag that much.... even GPL was a big issue but it wont be that long..... but now toh only champak chacha can stop Daya...... even i love the way jetha scold natukaka.... LOL but agar nahi pata chalta to daya ke man main ye baat rahe jati....so jo hua achha hi hua.....agree with each words u saidLOLLOL

but surprise ki baat ye hai.... daya has seen sundar's POV but jetha ne kyun kiya woh kisi ne dekha hi nahi.....Crywait Binnie she is now leaving cause she is ashamed of herself naa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.