Non Sun TV Serials

Anbe Vaa Nov Discussions - Innum Varum (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
When I saw the promo it is very confusing to me.  I am eagerly waiting to see what would happen to all of them.  Someone is going to end up getting hurt I think and it is sad that it has to be that way.  But the serial is definitely my best so far it is very interesting to watch and so much better than all the other tear jerks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_Meena.IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anbe Vaa Nov Discussions - Innum Varum (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Anjali ma,

thanks a lot for the updates da,... I have stopped watching TV da.. Not even AV...  i am bindin gon ur updates da... thanks so much..

I am not able to participate actively inmany threads, one of which is Imsia arasigal.. Sure I will look into that soon...

I am hooked up with my work... so have to thyagam pannufy certain matters...
Shree and Anj make this thread so active along with other  members.. Thanks to all...

Sure Sherry will be back.. Actually I am in my honeymoon trip with Kavya.. So i want to keep away from you guys so that I will not be deviated from Kavya..  ;).. Sari dhane Sandhyanjli and TM...  TM ninga Sandhya mela oru _____ create panniduvinga apuram, i ofrget kavya fall for Sandhya.. So better to restrict myself...
Just kidding..

Hope nothing happens to Master ji...

_SK_anjkhoney

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anjkhoney]Hmmm andha bayam irukkattum...

Mdear aka Sherry sir dont believe TM and gang's words..

Yeh paapa..TM gang aa?enna ma ..engala oru kollaikara gumbal range kku koopidara..call us dejendly..ECHUKUTTIES..OKAngryAngry

Chumma oru chinna ponnu nu kooda paakkame they were teasing me a lot.. En friend adhaan avanga thala is also not yet here so enakku support naane thaan..
chinna ponna ..who??you??Angryyenna oru 1 1/2 vayasu irukkuma?thala,vaalu yaaru irundhalum echukutties vaaykku closing ceromony nadakadhu kannuLOL

Overa thullavendam nu kenjaatha koraya solli paathein. 2 nanbargalum kekala appo vera vazhi illaAngryAngryAngry.. Unga mandela masala aracha thaan unduAngryAngry..
in our head u araching masala??no way kannu.go to park mama's (TMS) headLOL

Idhu verum sample thaanWink. Idhu pudhu Sandhya Thaadi MaamoyWinkLOL
aamapaa aama..rombha pudhusu..indha sandu dhaan engalukku pidichu irukku..Wink

AV le Thaadi Mama and FB evalo support pannaranga Sandhyakku even though she is the one who is to be a barrier for their Thalai's love
those two were dummy piecesAngry
Inge enakkum TM and FB nu irukkangale.. Chance kadaicha miss pannave maattanga enna support panna ille, Enna kindal panna , to pull my legs..
These two are original pieceCoolCool
Paavam MEOuchCry
Party

@Anj

me too thinking abt the same thing anj..indha AV forumla 2 members veetula aiyappan viradham irukkom...indha kodumaiya ellam parka vendi irukku...AngryAngry

eppadiyavadu we should let them know our objection for this...not only us,iam sure many ppl will have the same thought..but don't know howConfusedConfused...edhavadhu idea kudunga pa...

Meena.IFanjkhoney

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Anj.

indha kalyanam nadakkumnu enakku thonala...kalyanam nadakaliannalum parava illai..vera edhuvum thappa nadandhuda koodadhu...

Meena.IFanjkhoney

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

[QUOTE=anjkhoney]

Yeh paapa..TM gang aa?enna ma ..engala oru kollaikara gumbal range kku koopidara..call us dejendly..ECHUKUTTIES..OKAngryAngry

Aiya pannarthellam Gangster Vela, idhule Kovam mattum pothukkittu varudho?Angry Gang ille ungale Bongu nu thaan koopadnamLOL..

in our head u araching masala??no way kannu.go to park mama's (TMS) headLOL

Avara neengale paathukonga...

aamapaa aama..rombha pudhusu..indha sandu dhaan engalukku pidichu irukku..Wink

EmbarrassedSmile
Smile

@Anj

me too thinking abt the same thing anj..indha AV forumla 2 members veetula aiyappan viradham irukkom...indha kodumaiya ellam parka vendi irukku...AngryAngry

eppadiyavadu we should let them know our objection for this...not only us,iam sure many ppl will have the same thought..but don't know howConfusedConfused...edhavadhu idea kudunga pa...

Kandippa namma IF le vandhu padikkaranga.. Most of the ideas here are seen onscreen later.So lets do this also....

They are using look to maintain his image and comedy track. But thats not fair.... He is a person who is always engaged in Adithadi, Maala pottale we re not suppose to go for action or violence.. Sari avar thozhil apppidi he cant take leave and stay at home.. But this non veg thing should be avoided akka..

Creatives please help us.

_SK_Meena.IF

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Today 18/11/09

Jeeva's real bday celebration...( hmmm 31st episode le poyya bday treat kuduthu adi vaanginathu thaan micham)TM and FB over bulid kuduthu takes him to his bday celebration... he is asked to blow candles.. evalo nu theriyala but there were many.. He was taken to another room where Priya and her mom was waiting with the cake.. He cuts the cake and shares with everyone. He dances with Priya ( Haha enna ulagam, last fake birthday he got slapped and this bday he is dancing with her. )

Sandhya sits alone and is thinking. Jeeva comes there with chocolates and complains about the silence from her on his bday... She again starts telling her feelings and the way she celebrated his bday for 10 years with him etc..Jeeva tries to talk and make Sandhya forget him ( He easily told her to throw him away from her mind and be happy with Sakthi.. )
and also apologises  for making her have such feelings about him...She cries but asks him to wait..

She comes back with a box.. It was her love and memories of her love for the past 10 years..
She also tells that she wished to show her love happily to him but she was forced to give the same as his bday give which she dint ever dream of doing.. She gives it to him and leaves..
He opens it and finds his ball, buz ticket , his photo etc which brings tears in his eyes.

He talks about it to TM and FB anna.. They try to tease him and talks something foolish sp TM goes for some kindal,nakkal which was very odd for that situation when Thala was talking about his bday gift.....
He tells he felt sorry for Sandhya and is  helpess now at the same time his is guilty for not realising her love...

Jana is jogging on the road with all the bitter flashbacks in his mind and there comes Kumar with his irritating talks and gives the Marriage invitation telling Devi voluntarily asked Kumar to marry her that friday itself ( Sandhya marriage thursday and Devi on Friday. Sabaash sariyana potti)
He talks some rubbish about Devi and their affair which Jana was not able to bear .. He too shouts and asks Kumar to leave the place...

Innum Varum

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_-Amri-Meena.IF

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Anjali ma,

thanks a lot for the updates da,... I have stopped watching TV da.. Not even AV...  i am bindin gon ur updates da... thanks so much..

Thank you for the support Mdear..Smile

I am not able to participate actively inmany threads, one of which is Imsia arasigal.. Sure I will look into that soon...

Sure Sherry Sir seekrame varanum.. Ippo enjoy pannunga. Honeymoon time le?Wink

I am hooked up with my work... so have to thyagam pannufy certain matters...
Shree and Anj make this thread so active along with other  members.. Thanks to all...

Ellam Unga AasirvaadhamEmbarrassed

Sure Sherry will be back.. Actually I am in my honeymoon trip with Kavya.. So i want to keep away from you guys so that I will not be deviated from Kavya..  ;)..

Kandippa.. Kaviya first.. Rest ...NextWink

Sari dhane Sandhyanjli and TM...  TM ninga Sandhya mela oru _____ create panniduvinga apuram, i ofrget kavya fall for Sandhya.. So better to restrict myself...

Achacho ippidi onnu irukkathu nu thaane nenachain.. Paavam Kaaviya avanga feel pannuvanga

Just kidding..
Appa ippo thaan nimmadhi yaachu... Keep on Kidding.LOL.

Hope nothing happens to Master ji...

I too hope soCry

MDear thank you for being her inspite of ur busy daysSmileHug..

Take ur time and be back happily and in ur best form as Imsai needs uEmbarrassed..

Never to forget AVSmile...

Imsaikku Meli thaan Thala Jeeva, but for IF AV family, Neenga thaan ThalaStar..You are the one who talked about AV firstClapClap... Eppidi marakkamudiyumSmileEmbarrassed.

U r the one who made us get into this family.. Its due to ur updates I started watching AVSmile
and now as if I am living AV as Sandhya but a diff Sandhya thru Imsai..

Moreover AV is the reason which got us close, sp with you (KKK )and ShreyakkooyEmbarrassed..
Kalpana who used to come once in a while to be with us .. It was fun..

Ippo many of the members are missingOuch due to work and Uni..

Shreeyakooy is back after days and she is here now freq.. Paavam MOTW le varuthu edukkaranga.. Naan kooda oru question kuduthein..
Enakke ans paathu kashttama pochuConfusedLOL...(Paavam Namma Thaadi MamooyEmbarrassed )

Thank you to all those who come here and make this thread activeClapClap.

And for those who are away from Av now (Missing You allCry )....

So Enga Thala neenga thaanStarEmbarrassed.

Enna thaan naan vandhu update pannalum, Neenga ellam illama AV family is incomplete...

Neengal Illamal Naan Indru Illai IllaiEmbarrassed.

Edited by anjkhoney - 18 November 2009 at 10:56am

_SK_Meena.IF

reenap75

Groupbie

reenap75

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thala pichikkuthu enna nadakka pogutho theriyala.  Ore confusion.  I first thought the wedding is this week but I guess it is next week so more week got to wait to see the results.  I am guessing Sandya and Jeeva will get married but we never know either way ore kozhappam.

Edited by reenap75 - 18 November 2009 at 11:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top