Celebrity Fan Clubs

|*|The Vampire Diaries Fanclub |*| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 48

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

@ nvi: hahha! yeah! no one can resist the hottie vampires here...btw which vampire do u choose? so that it wil be easier for both of us in the futureLOL welcome to the FC buddyHug

siya i have to  catchup withis VD thru the links u have posted in the front pg,so cant say which vampire impressed me,but i can tell u the most wanted vamp for me is the milsi vampWink,if u promise me to give me my milsi vamp at regular updates iam ready to share any of the vamps with u what say deal lock kiya jaye?
[/QUOTE]

ROFL stil stuck with that FF arent u? well i dont know about regular updates but will defor giv u some updates soonHug

and um no, i dont like sharing damon with u or anyone Tongue (oops now i see ppl running behind meLOL) stefen ofcourse u can take him..mein chup rahoongi kuch nahin boloongiTongueLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*|The Vampire Diaries Fanclub |*| (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya..

Originally posted by Jessuu

Siya..as much as i love damon..he's gettin on my nerves now :-( ..he killed that bichaari towel girl ..shee was sooo sweet!!  LOL

yeah poor towel girl...but thank god she died after putting some sense to elenaLOL varna i would have been dissapointed! Tongue
damon is always on someone's nerve! like a leech! hell thatz why we love him so muchLOL i got to know from a member in cw forum that Damon has some hidden good side in him Ouch but after seeing the way he killed lexi, i doubt that
i doubt that too siyaOuch hes killed countless pplOuch hes not any goodOuch

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:51am | IP Logged

@ nvi: hahha! yeah! no one can resist the hottie vampires here...btw which vampire do u choose? so that it wil be easier for both of us in the futureLOL welcome to the FC buddyHug

siya i have to  catchup withis VD thru the links u have posted in the front pg,so cant say which vampire impressed me,but i can tell u the most wanted vamp for me is the milsi vampWink,if u promise me to give me my milsi vamp at regular updates iam ready to share any of the vamps with u what say deal lock kiya jaye?

ROFL stil stuck with that FF arent u? well i dont know about regular updates but will defor giv u some updates soonHug

and um no, i dont like sharing damon with u or anyone Tongue (oops now i see ppl running behind meLOL) stefen ofcourse u can take him..mein chup rahoongi kuch nahin boloongiTongueLOL
[/QUOTE]

damon is not urs siya jaanuSmile always remmeber HugHug
U HAVE UR DEAN!LOL

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged

U HAVE UR DEAN!LOL
[/QUOTE]

yeah i knw that...i can have both! thats why we have two options hamesha right and left! dean, my right hand man and uh left iss Damon Day Dreaming two 'D's"Big smile

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Siya..as much as i love damon..he's gettin on my nerves now :-( ..he killed that bichaari towel girl ..shee was sooo sweet!!  LOL

yeah poor towel girl...but thank god she died after putting some sense to elenaLOL varna i would have been dissapointed! Tongue
damon is always on someone's nerve! like a leech! hell thatz why we love him so muchLOL i got to know from a member in cw forum that Damon has some hidden good side in him Ouch but after seeing the way he killed lexi, i doubt that

but stil we love him! hehe! i wonder how many he has exactly killed for the past 145 yearsOuch lets see if he is to bite one person per nite that makes around 365 X 145 = 51830 ppl Shocked OMG!! half of the world population is dead because of him! ShockedLOL

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged

U HAVE UR DEAN!LOL

yeah i knw that...i can have both! thats why we have two options hamesha right and left! dean, my right hand man and uh left iss Damon Day Dreaming two 'D's"Big smile
[/QUOTE]
omg u little smarty!LOL
lekin i think its always better to stick to one and first option..and if im not mistaken..tera pehla choice thha..DEANEmbarrassedEmbarrassedoh im so happy for uLOL

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:58am | IP Logged

but stil we love him! hehe! i wonder how many he has exactly killed for the past 145 yearsOuch lets see if he is to bite one person per nite that makes around 365 X 145 = 51830 ppl Shocked OMG!! half of the world population is dead because of him! ShockedLOL
HAHAHAHAHAAHAAA
i cant believe u did the math, actually!
ROFL

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged

U HAVE UR DEAN!LOL

omg u little smarty!LOL
lekin i think its always better to stick to one and first option..and if im not mistaken..tera pehla choice thha..DEANEmbarrassedEmbarrassedoh im so happy for uLOL
[/QUOTE]

haan woh bhi hain..besides, he is scaryy kahin mera khoon piya tohShocked NAHIIINNNN....so in that case, il step aside and leave u all to eat Damon LOL while he goes out and eat otherss!!
jessuu where are the creations u promised meCry me waitinnnggggEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top