Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 60

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by niveda82

sab naitik ke tummy fat ke peeche pade hai.....LOL

They have made a entire story line only on naitik's CHARBILOLLOLLOL

bechara naitik uncle... Ouch Ouch .... abhi se they will show naitik uncle losing weight.... the whole story is abt losing weight after marriage n discovering the happiness by losing weight Ouch Ouch
ROFL..yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai

naya yeh rishta title is good.ROFL

hehehhee...i am glad u liked it..i am thinking about making it the title of this topic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai! (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by niveda82

sab naitik ke tummy fat ke peeche pade hai.....LOL

They have made a entire story line only on naitik's CHARBILOLLOLLOL

bechara naitik uncle... Ouch Ouch .... abhi se they will show naitik uncle losing weight.... the whole story is abt losing weight after marriage n discovering the happiness by losing weight Ouch Ouch
ROFL..yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai

naya yeh rishta title is good.ROFL

hehehhee...i am glad u liked it..i am thinking about making it the title of this topic

acche kam mein dher kaise ....LOL

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Naitik will find the haar....pukka!! Hamara Sherlock Holmes will not let us down........ but few rounds of gussa/daat session will happen this week. Hoping, the Further Adventures of  Sherlock Holmes will not happen........ I'm told HM aane wala hai ....so deal with this CHaar shit for this week then HM track will start :))

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

is this today's episode??? come we are already up to so many pages???

yea ritu...its 2day episode...basic recap of 2day..

Naitik's Charbi becoming a tire....
Varsha is once again put on the back burner as laadli of the house makes an appearence
Naitik's going on a diet....while stuffing his face....
Khandani har making a disappearence

cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Naitik will find the haar....pukka!! Hamara Sherlock Holmes will not let us down........ but few rounds of gussa/daat session will happen this week. Hoping, the Further Adventures of  Sherlock Holmes will not happen........ I'm told HM aane wala hai ....so deal with this CHaar shit for this week then HM track will start :))

di i think in the precap they showed tht the necklace is found gayatri finds it in the singhania mansion then she calls over akshara  to inform her bout this but akshara is as usual tensed !

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Naitik will find the haar....pukka!! Hamara Sherlock Holmes will not let us down........ but few rounds of gussa/daat session will happen this week. Hoping, the Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes will not happen........ I'm told HM aane wala hai ....so deal with this CHaar shit for this week then HM track will start :))<br>

thnxx 4 the dilaasa......Hm ki baat sunkar man ko xtra shaanti mili..... Big smile

n charbi+haar---CHAAR........nice word..... LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged

i really hope so tina....I think we need the honeymoon 2 happen more then they doOuch

cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
lolz shanta di u changed the title nice too funny hhahaaa :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top