Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai! (Page 8)

cutie_pie21 Goldie
cutie_pie21
cutie_pie21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by 2112ization

ok now i g2g... bye guys... have fun tak takking.. GN

byee Ayesha.....gud nite n sweet dreams..........yaar no happy tak-takking 4 mee...coz m not that well to sit here......aajkal toh kisi ki nazar lag gayi hai.....ab beemari ne gher rakha hai...... Ouch Ouch

bye dear ayesha :)
tafseer di aap ko kya hua ?
nazar ? kiski ?
omg aap nazar utar walo
zamana bada kharab hai
aap apna khaas khayal rakhiye
lacchu21 Goldie
lacchu21
lacchu21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by niveda82

sab naitik ke tummy fat ke peeche pade hai.....LOL

They have made a entire story line only on naitik's CHARBILOLLOLLOL

bechara naitik uncle... Ouch Ouch .... abhi se they will show naitik uncle losing weight.... the whole story is abt losing weight after marriage n discovering the happiness by losing weight Ouch Ouch
ROFL..yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai

naya yeh rishta title is good.ROFL
shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Girls scene start with naitik's open shirt..and akshara sewing on his button....as she is sewing as he is eating LOLand discussing how he loves his morning sleep, he wants to DJ happy but he cant give up sleep...akshi says atleast bcuz of Dadaji u started going on walks......he will think of some other way 2 please dadaji....akshi tells him... u have to give up something to gain something...

She tells him what are u going to do about the tire (his belly fat)LOLLOLLOL...dadaji was right...U have piled up CHARBI...LOLLOLLOL....he says if u guys all say so i will start dieting..(he is still eating away)...akshi say yea i see ur dieting...LOL...naitik says u can help me out...akshi says how....he says everyone will try 2 stuff me 2day...i will limit the amount of food on my plate...as my wife u need to help me while we are there...akshi says but they feed u with so much love...munna says ask them 2 love me a little less 2day....LOL

Gayatri walks in and gives Akshi the Khandani Har...she tell akshi she wants her to wear it...and that this is the age 4 girls 2 be decked out Dead...

Shanta, I was laughing so hard.....hearing..... charbi but I prefer CHORBILOLLOL OMG now fat=tireLOL seriously, he shd take care....tummy is going on a journey of its ownOuch''Naitik,  ctrl+alt+del  dubba.....dear!! But the electrifying magic was missing. Why did Aksh suddenly get up & hugged her mom.....sudden love festConfused. Sasural mai food session was quite hilarious.....That deadly chandan haar dekhkar he laaga......creatives will pull this haar track for a few days.....Aksh will lie .....Gayatri will lock the haar in her locker.....Aksh is doomed dear!! Chal, Roone ke din aayo re bhaiyyaa.....CryCry Get ready for kissa haar ka......It won't be a simple track of lost & found. Yesterday,  only G ma said I hate lies......Idhar Naksh will weave a jhooth webDead

LOLLOL...heheehe...chorbi charbi, tomatoes tomatars same thing...hehehehehe

the tummy is VIP now...whole storyline dedicated 2 it..hehehe

har ka kissa....Confused...again hungama...i hope not..

chalo atleast rajeshi will have a reason 4 another panic attack session....

i think they will find it...or naitik will ..
ritu_iluvyrkkh IF-Rockerz
ritu_iluvyrkkh
ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
is this today's episode??? come we are already up to so many pages???
lacchu21 Goldie
lacchu21
lacchu21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 5cents

Girls scene start with naitik's open shirt..and akshara sewing on his button....as she is sewing as he is eating LOLand discussing how he loves his morning sleep, he wants to DJ happy but he cant give up sleep...akshi says atleast bcuz of Dadaji u started going on walks......he will think of some other way 2 please dadaji....akshi tells him... u have to give up something to gain something...

She tells him what are u going to do about the tire (his belly fat)LOLLOLLOL...dadaji was right...U have piled up CHARBI...LOLLOLLOL....he says if u guys all say so i will start dieting..(he is still eating away)...akshi say yea i see ur dieting...LOL...naitik says u can help me out...akshi says how....he says everyone will try 2 stuff me 2day...i will limit the amount of food on my plate...as my wife u need to help me while we are there...akshi says but they feed u with so much love...munna says ask them 2 love me a little less 2day....LOL

Gayatri walks in and gives Akshi the Khandani Har...she tell akshi she wants her to wear it...and that this is the age 4 girls 2 be decked out Dead...

Shanta, I was laughing so hard.....hearing..... charbi but I prefer CHORBILOLLOL OMG now fat=tireLOL seriously, he shd take care....tummy is going on a journey of its ownOuch''Naitik,  ctrl+alt+del  dubba.....dear!! But the electrifying magic was missing. Why did Aksh suddenly get up & hugged her mom.....sudden love festConfused. Sasural mai food session was quite hilarious.....That deadly chandan haar dekhkar he laaga......creatives will pull this haar track for a few days.....Aksh will lie .....Gayatri will lock the haar in her locker.....Aksh is doomed dear!! Chal, Roone ke din aayo re bhaiyyaa.....CryCry Get ready for kissa haar ka......It won't be a simple track of lost & found. Yesterday,  only G ma said I hate lies......Idhar Naksh will weave a jhooth webDead

LOLLOL...heheehe...chorbi charbi, tomatoes tomatars same thing...hehehehehe

the tummy is VIP now...whole storyline dedicated 2 it..hehehe

har ka kissa....Confused...again hungama...i hope not..

chalo atleast rajeshi will have a reason 4 another panic attack session....

i think they will find it...or naitik will ..

yeah i hope naithik will find that necklace in the car.no more hungama and tensions ..please CV's hamari baath mann ligiyena ek baar.CryCry
shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niveda82

sab naitik ke tummy fat ke peeche pade hai.....LOL

They have made a entire story line only on naitik's CHARBILOLLOLLOL

bechara naitik uncle... Ouch Ouch .... abhi se they will show naitik uncle losing weight.... the whole story is abt losing weight after marriage n discovering the happiness by losing weight Ouch Ouch

ROFL..<FONT color=#cc0099>yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai</FONT>

honestly speaking i dont even noe the meaning of charbi.... n wats chorbi???? Confused Confused

Charbi is a layers of fat ...Chorbi is the same thing but in bengaliLOL
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

is this today's episode??? come we are already up to so many pages???

haan CHORBI episode.......layers of fat has resulted in tyres........ LOL n poora plate saaf........2 nhi 6 puris n khandani necklace gayab n aanewali pareshani ki sanket........ Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

shanta123123 IF-Dazzler
shanta123123
shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by lacchu21

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by beautiful16

I liked 2day's episode... not soo grt but not bad as well

naitik's eatng session was good... scene was nice as he wanted more puri but no one was servng him..LOL

akshara's necklace was missing since she stepped out of the car... i thought she dropped in the car.. but precap showed neclace is lyng in her room... howz tat possible??? coz she had it whn thy were at the door...at the time of leavng...

exactly......wen she entered the house she was not wearing it........n ab uske room mein bed ke neeche kahan se pohochh gaya???? n BTW she was wearing it in front of Bhabhima, n she complimented also......baap re aajkal itna bloopers............ LOL LOL

the necklace left in the bedroom is the one which akshara took out  from her cupboard while she is talking to naithik.....before gayatri enters  the room.i think akshara khandhani necklace fell down in the car only.

i was actually thinking the same...because even those dumb creatives cant be this dumb ..right???
she had it on when she left the house....it cant make a reappearce in the room...it prob fell in the car.....or maybe in the driveway

ROFLROFLROFL  ROFLROFLyeah woh itna dumb nahi hosakte but on serious note ,i can't guarantee on that.
actually neither can i .....i wouldnt put anything past these so called "creatives"Ouch
they have been creating all right....creating FLOPS

Go to top