Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai! (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 60

Page 1 Page 59
Page   of 60

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

<FONT color=#cc0066>I would have loved some dum aloo but this is nice too
</FONT>

by god....what is that expression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedConfused....maybe I should ask Karan itself LOL

heheeh why not?! he replied to the other pic that u commented on! LOL Wink
I know yaar...so embarassed by that....who knew he would see that ShockedShocked but since I still want to be in his fan club, I'm going to pass on that thought.....u r a cutie pie Naitik, in all expressions LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai! (Page 60)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

</FONT>

by god....what is that expression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ShockedConfused....maybe I should ask Karan itself LOL

I know yaar...so embarassed by that....who knew he would see that ShockedShocked but since I still want to be in his fan club, I'm going to pass on that thought.....u r a cutie pie Naitik, in all expressions LOLLOL
but it was nice 2 c even he has a sense of humour about this stuff...LOL

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

</FONT>

but it was nice 2 c even he has a sense of humour about this stuff...LOL
thats for sure....and who doesnt have snaps clicked at the wrong second and here we are expecting them to be picture perfect at all times...I dont think I would notice this in the serial but its the play of the camera...all your fault Lathika TongueLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top