Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai! (Page 2)

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

haaan it was such a cute scene........n aaj he got a new name 4 his tummy......'TYRE'........hehehe....bechara khane ke liye kitna tadap raha tha......he dint even leave 1 piece of dum aloo......

tat was a hilarious scene... bechara sab ka muuh dekh raha tha...LOLLOLLOL

lacchu21 Goldie
lacchu21
lacchu21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Akshara didnt even call it fat...she called it tyre ROFL poor naitik, everybody is after him.

yup that scene was hilarious .ROFLpoor naithik.
beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Akshara didnt even call it fat...she called it tyre ROFL poor naitik, everybody is after him.

ROFLROFLROFL

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged

haaan it was such a cute scene........n aaj he got a new name 4 his tummy......'TYRE'........hehehe....bechara khane ke liye kitna tadap raha tha......he dint even leave 1 piece of dum aloo......

Ya, he cleaned the plate LOL. I liked their scenes today. Akshara telling him that all the kids will start calling him uncle didnt bother him too much...he said he will go on a diet...all the while munching away to glory LOL
niveda Senior Member
niveda
niveda

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

I liked 2day's episode... not soo grt but not bad as well

naitik's eatng session was good... scene was nice as he wanted more puri but no one was servng him..LOL

akshara's necklace was missing since she stepped out of the car... i thought she dropped in the car.. but precap showed neclace is lyng in her room... howz tat possible??? coz she had it whn thy were at the door...at the time of leavng...

she was wearing that necklace while at door when gayathri and bhabima were seeing them off....
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged

naitik's eatng session was good... scene was nice as he wanted more puri but no one was servng him..LOL

akshara's necklace was missing since she stepped out of the car... i thought she dropped in the car.. but precap showed neclace is lyng in her room... howz tat possible??? coz she had it whn thy were at the door...at the time of leavng...

exactly......wen she entered the house she was not wearing it........n ab uske room mein bed ke neeche kahan se pohochh gaya???? n BTW she was wearing it in front of Bhabhima, n she complimented also......baap re aajkal itna bloopers............ LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:55am | IP Logged

that dum aloo luked like butter chicken 2 me!!
beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niveda82

she was wearing that necklace while at door when gayathri and bhabima were seeing them off....

Exactly... thn howz it possible tat gaya3 found it in bedroom??? necklace k bhi pair aa gaye hai..LOL

Go to top