RiSha12384 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

double post

Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

update complete

Girls scene start with naitik's open shirt..and akshara sewing on his button....as she is sewing as he is eating πŸ˜†and discussing how he loves his morning sleep, he wants to DJ happy but he cant give up sleep...akshi says atleast bcuz of Dadaji u started going on walks......he will think of some other way 2 please dadaji....akshi tells him... u have to give up something to gain something...

She tells him what are u going to do about the tire (his belly fat)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dadaji was right...U have piled up CHARBI...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he says if u guys all say so i will start dieting..(he is still eating away)...akshi say yea i see ur dieting...πŸ˜†...naitik says u can help me out...akshi says how....he says everyone will try 2 stuff me 2day...i will limit the amount of food on my plate...as my wife u need to help me while we are there...akshi says but they feed u with so much love...munna says ask them 2 love me a little less 2day....πŸ˜†

Gayatri walks in and gives Akshi the Khandani Har...she tell akshi she wants her to wear it...and that this is the age 4 girls 2 be decked out 🀒...

Varsha was looking foward 2 spending time with her mother...just as she was planning to leave rajeshee comes in and tells her akshi and naitik are coming...and that  they need 2 prepare food...varsha calls mom and cancels

The Meheswari's sit down to eat...poor naitik....Naughty akshiπŸ˜†
first he starts of limiting himself...and then when he wants more food..no1 seemed 2 be paying attention.....then akshi finally stops teasing him and gets the family 2 give him more food...saying he didnt even eat breakfast properly..and he only had 2 puri's.....funny scene (do watch)

akshi and rajeshri have a mother daughter moment...and vasha was  but she kept a smile on her face...shaurya is the only one that notices...

They all walk Naitik to the door..rejeshri asks naitik 2 bunk work and stay back...akshi and naitik both say nahi 2gether...naitik explains he needs 2 go 2 work...

varsha compliments akshi's sari and asked if her sasu ma gave it she says yes..and tells them they gave her a khandani har...she touches her neck and the har is gone....😲

RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

arre shanta di kahan gayab ho gayii?? khudi update karke hume tyre ke neeche pichakne ke liye chod gayi kya?? not fair

sorry hun...i was watching the episode.....i saw that no1 updated.....that y i was updating as i was watching
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niveda82

sab naitik ke tummy fat ke peeche pade hai.....πŸ˜†

They have made a entire story line only on naitik's CHARBIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They have made a entire story line only on naitik's CHARBIπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bechara naitik uncle... .... abhi se they will show naitik uncle losing weight.... the whole story is abt losing weight after marriage n discovering the happiness of losing weight Edited by 2112ization - 14 years ago
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Akshara didnt even call it fat...she called it tyre 🀣 poor naitik, everybody is after him.

🀣🀣everytime they raise this issue on the show..I am thinking about u guys and our discussions on his weight gain...🀣🀣
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

exactly......wen she entered the house she was not wearing it........n ab uske room mein bed ke neeche kahan se pohochh gaya???? n BTW she was wearing it in front of Bhabhima, n she complimented also......baap re aajkal itna bloopers............ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

the necklace left in the bedroom is the one which akshara took out  from her cupboard while she is talking to naithik.....before gayatri enters  the room.i think akshara khandhani necklace fell down in the car only.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Girls scene start with naitik's open shirt..and akshara sewing on his button....as she is sewing as he is eating πŸ˜†and discussing how he loves his morning sleep, he wants to DJ happy but he cant give up sleep...akshi says atleast bcuz of Dadaji u started going on walks......he will think of some other way 2 please dadaji....akshi tells him... u have to give up something to gain something...

She tells him what are u going to do about the tire (his belly fat)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dadaji was right...U have piled up CHARBI...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he says if u guys all say so i will start dieting..(he is still eating away)...akshi say yea i see ur dieting...πŸ˜†...naitik says u can help me out...akshi says how....he says everyone will try 2 stuff me 2day...i will limit the amount of food on my plate...as my wife u need to help me while we are there...akshi says but they feed u with so much love...munna says ask them 2 love me a little less 2day....πŸ˜†

Gayatri walks in and gives Akshi the Khandani Har...she tell akshi she wants her to wear it...and that this is the age 4 girls 2 be decked out 🀒...

Shanta, I was laughing so hard.....hearing..... charbi but I prefer CHORBIπŸ˜†πŸ˜† OMG now fat=tireπŸ˜† seriously, he shd take care....tummy is going on a journey of its own''Naitik,  ctrl+alt+del  dubba.....dear!! But the electrifying magic was missing. Why did Aksh suddenly get up & hugged her mom.....sudden love festπŸ˜•. Sasural mai food session was quite hilarious.....That deadly chandan haar dekhkar he laaga......creatives will pull this haar track for a few days.....Aksh will lie .....Gayatri will lock the haar in her locker.....Aksh is doomed dear!! Chal, Roone ke din aayo re bhaiyyaa.....😭😭 Get ready for kissa haar ka......It won't be a simple track of lost & found. Yesterday,  only G ma said I hate lies......Idhar Naksh will weave a jhooth web🀒

Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

bechara naitik uncle... .... abhi se they will show naitik uncle losing weight.... the whole story is abt losing weight after marriage n discovering the happiness by losing weight

🀣..yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣..<FONT color=#cc0099>yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai</FONT>

honestly speaking i dont even noe the meaning of charbi.... n wats chorbi???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•