Page 1 of 60

Page 1
Page   of 60
Page 2 Page 60

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Girls scene start with naitik's open shirt..and akshara sewing on his button....as she is sewing as he is eating LOLand discussing how he loves his morning sleep, he wants to DJ happy but he cant give up sleep...akshi says atleast bcuz of Dadaji u started going on walks......he will think of some other way 2 please dadaji....akshi tells him... u have to give up something to gain something...

She tells him what are u going to do about the tire (his belly fat)LOLLOLLOL...dadaji was right...U have piled up CHARBI...LOLLOLLOL....he says if u guys all say so i will start dieting..(he is still eating away)...akshi say yea i see ur dieting...LOL...naitik says u can help me out...akshi says how....he says everyone will try 2 stuff me 2day...i will limit the amount of food on my plate...as my wife u need to help me while we are there...akshi says but they feed u with so much love...munna says ask them 2 love me a little less 2day....LOL

Gayatri walks in and gives Akshi the Khandani Har...she tell akshi she wants her to wear it...and that this is the age 4 girls 2 be decked out Dead...

Varsha was looking foward 2 spending time with her mother...just as she was planning to leave rajeshee comes in and tells her akshi and naitik are coming...and that  they need 2 prepare food...varsha calls mom and cancelsOuch

The Meheswari's sit down to eat...poor naitik....Naughty akshiLOL
first he starts of limiting himself...and then when he wants more food..no1 seemed 2 be paying attention.....then akshi finally stops teasing him and gets the family 2 give him more food...saying he didnt even eat breakfast properly..and he only had 2 puri's.....funny scene (do watch)

akshi and rajeshri have a mother daughter moment...and vasha was Ouch but she kept a smile on her face...shaurya is the only one that notices...

They all walk Naitik to the door..rejeshri asks naitik 2 bunk work and stay back...akshi and naitik both say nahi 2gether...naitik explains he needs 2 go 2 work...

varsha compliments akshi's sari and asked if her sasu ma gave it she says yes..and tells them they gave her a khandani har...she touches her neck and the har is gone....Shocked

Edited by aksharanaitik - 02 November 2009 at 11:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skfandesertrose21precious_zebaiHeartMoiMallika113ZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh rishta Charbi se pyar kehlata hai!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveda

niveda

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
sab naitik ke tummy fat ke peeche pade hai.....LOL

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
poor naitik... i missef the 1st 5 min :s

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Akshara didnt even call it fat...she called it tyre ROFL poor naitik, everybody is after him.

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Akshara didnt even call it fat...she called it tyre ROFL poor naitik, everybody is after him.<br>

dear in which part was this scene shown?

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Akshara didnt even call it fat...she called it tyre ROFL poor naitik, everybody is after him.<br>

dear in which part was this scene shown?

The first part when she is fixing his button.

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
haaan it was such a cute scene........n aaj he got a new name 4 his tummy......'TYRE'........hehehe....bechara khane ke liye kitna tadap raha tha......he dint even leave 1 piece of dum aloo......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

beautiful16

IF-Rockerz

beautiful16

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged

I liked 2day's episode... not soo grt but not bad as well

naitik's eatng session was good... scene was nice as he wanted more puri but no one was servng him..LOL

akshara's necklace was missing since she stepped out of the car... i thought she dropped in the car.. but precap showed neclace is lyng in her room... howz tat possible??? coz she had it whn thy were at the door...at the time of leavng...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top