Awesome episode except few bumps on the road

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
todays episod start with Naksh really cute scene where Akshra is stiching Naitik's shirt's button. man how many times she has to stich button to his shirt but it was a cute scene so do watch all Naksh fans. he says he doesn't want to go for morning walk with Dadda ji bcoz he loves his sleep so Akshra tells him that so what you gonna do with this fat that you have gain? and tells him to loose some weight otherwise all kids will call him Uncle oh poor Naitik😆😆 thesedays everyone is after his weight but seriously he needs to loose some otherwise Akshra has to sit with him everyday to stich his shirt's button as everyday he is gonna brake some😆😆

btw i don't understand why Varsh has to sacrifice all the time??? today also she wanted to go to her mother's house but Rajshri told her that Akshra is coming and they have lot to do.. 😡 poor Varsha i hate Rajshri she need to understand varsha and her mother's  feeling. i feel so bad for her and her mother

later on at Maheshwari's house everyone tells Naitik to have some sweets and he looks at Akshra she doesn't say anything to him but tells Rajshri that but he had lot of sweets during Diwali so he will eat after lunch poor Naitik looks like he wants to eat but didn't ate bcoz of akshra😆
Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago
It was completely hilarious..........................Awesome!Akshara is getting naughtier day by day...................See what she did to him at her maayka........6 poori se kam toh yeh khata hi nahi!ha!ha!ha!But I never felt that he was sooo fat!acha lagtha hai yaar!He looks like a puppy dog!aww!so cute!
akshara was too naughty today.
loved her today.
they way she was teasing naitik!!
Originally posted by nasco

akshara was too naughty today.
loved her today.
they way she was teasing naitik!!

i know even she was teasing him on dianing table as well bichara thik se kha bhi nahi paya😆😆
ya it was a funny episode
loved akshara teasing naitik
now i want naitik to take badla from akshara in their room
n akshara running hahhahaaaa
Thanks for the lovely update. Gr8 epi.

Rajshri was very mean to stop Varsha from going to her mother's house...and she expects Akshara to come home for all the occassions.  What a selfish woman.  Poor Varsha, I felt really bad for her today.

they really luked 2 cute sath me........................