Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PCRocks

IF-Rockerz

PCRocks

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
todays episod start with Naksh really cute scene where Akshra is stiching Naitik's shirt's button. man how many times she has to stich button to his shirt but it was a cute scene so do watch all Naksh fans. he says he doesn't want to go for morning walk with Dadda ji bcoz he loves his sleep so Akshra tells him that so what you gonna do with this fat that you have gain? and tells him to loose some weight otherwise all kids will call him Uncle oh poor NaitikLOLLOL thesedays everyone is after his weight but seriously he needs to loose some otherwise Akshra has to sit with him everyday to stich his shirt's button as everyday he is gonna brake someLOLLOL

btw i don't understand why Varsh has to sacrifice all the time??? today also she wanted to go to her mother's house but Rajshri told her that Akshra is coming and they have lot to do.. Angry poor Varsha i hate Rajshri she need to understand varsha and her mother's  feeling. i feel so bad for her and her mother

later on at Maheshwari's house everyone tells Naitik to have some sweets and he looks at Akshra she doesn't say anything to him but tells Rajshri that but he had lot of sweets during Diwali so he will eat after lunch poor Naitik looks like he wants to eat but didn't ate bcoz of akshraLOL

Edited by PCRocks - 02 November 2009 at 9:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pps_ppslacchu21..Serendipity..--Nishita--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome episode except few bumps on the road" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:37am | IP Logged
It was completely hilarious..........................Awesome!Akshara is getting naughtier day by day...................See what she did to him at her maayka........6 poori se kam toh yeh khata hi nahi!ha!ha!ha!But I never felt that he was sooo fat!acha lagtha hai yaar!He looks like a puppy dog!aww!so cute!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
akshara was too naughty today.
loved her today.
they way she was teasing naitik!!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

PCRocks

IF-Rockerz

PCRocks

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

akshara was too naughty today.
loved her today.
they way she was teasing naitik!!

i know even she was teasing him on dianing table as well bichara thik se kha bhi nahi payaLOLLOL

cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ya it was a funny episode
loved akshara teasing naitik
now i want naitik to take badla from akshara in their room
n akshara running hahhahaaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathipatil

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update. Gr8 epi.

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Rajshri was very mean to stop Varsha from going to her mother's house...and she expects Akshara to come home for all the occassions.  What a selfish woman.  Poor Varsha, I felt really bad for her today.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top