meg cabot books - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Well, it's official... I'm buying Jinx 😆...
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Well, it's official... I'm buying Jinx 😆...

woohoo! I was able to convince someone! 😲 just kiddin'

What are your favorite Meg Cabot books?
😆...

I loved the Mediator Series... All American Girl (first one only)... Second one was 😕 and Nicola and the Viscount... One of my all time fav Meg Cabot books... I've lost count of the number of times I've read it 😛...

Yours?

gosh! I loved the first book for All American Girl as well! the second one was really..umm..different! 😆 I bought Nicola and the Viscount a couple of months ago..never read it though..I'll read it over the summer? I have Victoria and the Rogue as well..is that one any good?

I have to say..I really liked Boy Meets Girl as well, it was my first book in that format..the email format was really interesting! Umm..I thought How to Be Popular was alright..could read it once. that's about all the Meg Cabot books I can remember. 😆

I've read Jinx like 5 times already..I don't think i can read it anymore. 😆

Originally posted by -Nitya-

gosh! I loved the first book for All American Girl as well! the second one was really..umm..different! 😆 I bought Nicola and the Viscount a couple of months ago..never read it though..I'll read it over the summer? I have Victoria and the Rogue as well..is that one any good?

I have to say..I really liked Boy Meets Girl as well, it was my first book in that format..the email form that was really interesting! Umm..I thought How to Be Popular was alright..could read it once. that's about all the Meg Cabot books I can remember. 😆

I know! The first one was way better 😆...

I loved Nicola & The Viscount but not Victoria and The Rogue... There wasn't much of a plot in Victoria and The Rogue and the 'heroine' really got on my nerves ðŸ˜†... Although some prefer that to Nicola and the Viscount...

I can't remember anything About Boy Meets Girl 😕 ðŸ˜†... Will have to re-read it now 😛...

Have you not read the Mediator Series?
I've read most of the Mediator series..😆 I couldn't find the last two or three ( i can't remember) anywhere and my parents said I couldn't buy them..so I never got to finish them. 😆

I'll convince them to let me buy the series this summer..maybe then I can read the rest. 😆
Nitya =yajinx is just fab book yr love zack!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nayab=ya read it than tell me u like it or not😊

Originally posted by -Nitya-

I've read most of the Mediator series..😆 I couldn't find the last two or three ( i can't remember) anywhere and my parents said I couldn't buy them..so I never got to finish them. 😆

I'll convince them to let me buy the series this summer..maybe then I can read the rest. 😆

Oh yeah... I remember you said 😆... I have the memory span of a goldfish sometimes 😆...

@Selena... Will do 😛...
Hi 😃....

Love your name 😛... I'm Nayab 😊...