Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 29 January 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
omg jinx is really awesum yaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "meg cabot books (Page 5)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_gurl93

Goldie

sweet_gurl93

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I've read the Mediator series, and the Princess Diaries...
Awesome books, totally loved them!

tangina r

IF-Rockerz

tangina r

Rock n Roll Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I've read 'how to be popular when you're a social reject' and i started the princess diaries series but didnt like it much so I'm not planning on reading that anytime soon, but I;m gonna be reading jinx in a few days...my friends say its awesome!

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hi,

Just came across this topic LOL... The first ever Meg Cabot book I bought (years ago LOL) was Nicola and the Viscount... Absolutely  L-O-V-E it! Read it about 5-6 times Tongue...

Then I bought the Mediator Series (all 6 books were great)... Really enjoyed them Tongue... the whole falling in love with a ghost thing was new and all which just made me love them even more... I love Romance/Love Stories with a twist LOL...

Just recently bought Victoria and the Rogue... I have a thing about Series books... If I buy one, I have to buy the whole series LOL... Getting back to the book, Didn't think it was as good as Nicola and the Viscount to be honest LOL...

I've read (and bought) both All American Girl books... Loved the first one... Second one was good but not as good as the first Tongue...

I've read the 3rd Princess Diaries book... It was ok, but I haven't bothered reading any of the others... There's too many LOL... 

I'm sure I've read Boy Meets Girl back in high school some time Tongue... Just can't remember the exact storyline LOL...

I'm thinking of reading Jinx now that everyone's saying it's really good LOL...

Edited by -Nayab- - 13 May 2010 at 9:28am

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

One of her books..Queen of Babble is a good one. But it's like an adult-ish novel..LOL

Umm..Mediator series..got thru most of them! I had two left but i couldn't find the last two so i just gave up. LOL

Jinx..AWESOME!

there was one book..it was all in letter and email form..i think it was boy meets girl..i really liked the format of the book! the first time i've read a book of that sort..and the story itself was really good as well.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
@Nitya... I bought the whole Mediator Series from WH Smiths (book shop)... You could try Amazon... I'm sure they have them there...

The Queen of Babble... Everyone's raving about it LOL... Not sure though Confused... Maybe it's the title LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

@Nitya... I bought the whole Mediator Series from WH Smiths (book shop)... You could try Amazon... I'm sure they have them there...

The Queen of Babble... Everyone's raving about it LOL... Not sure though Confused... Maybe it's the title LOL...

Queen of Babble..i only read the first book of the series because my friend said the second one ruins it all. LOL but the first one was amazing! i love stories that take place in foreign countries..so it was obvious i would like this one too. I actually bought this book in India..and i read it on the plane..the entire time, i finished by the time i reached.ROFL I would definitely recommend it! (:

I can't buy books anymore..I'm "banned" because I recently bought another series with 5 books. LOL the library near my house doesn't have them. =/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Same here LOL... I'm not allowed to buy books anymore either ROFL... Thank God for my local library Tongue... Which 5 books did you buy?

Looks like I'll have to read the Queen of Babble now LOL...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top