Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

Just came across this topic πŸ˜†... The first ever Meg Cabot book I bought (years ago πŸ˜†) was Nicola and the Viscount... Absolutely  L-O-V-E it! Read it about 5-6 times πŸ˜›...

Then I bought the Mediator Series (all 6 books were great)... Really enjoyed them πŸ˜›... the whole falling in love with a ghost thing was new and all which just made me love them even more... I love Romance/Love Stories with a twist πŸ˜†...

Just recently bought Victoria and the Rogue... I have a thing about Series books... If I buy one, I have to buy the whole series πŸ˜†... Getting back to the book, Didn't think it was as good as Nicola and the Viscount to be honest πŸ˜†...

I've read (and bought) both All American Girl books... Loved the first one... Second one was good but not as good as the first πŸ˜›...

I've read the 3rd Princess Diaries book... It was ok, but I haven't bothered reading any of the others... There's too many πŸ˜†... 

I'm sure I've read Boy Meets Girl back in high school some time πŸ˜›... Just can't remember the exact storyline πŸ˜†...

I'm thinking of reading Jinx now that everyone's saying it's really good πŸ˜†...
Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago
isomers thumbnail

One of her books..Queen of Babble is a good one. But it's like an adult-ish novel..πŸ˜†

Umm..Mediator series..got thru most of them! I had two left but i couldn't find the last two so i just gave up. πŸ˜†

Jinx..AWESOME!

there was one book..it was all in letter and email form..i think it was boy meets girl..i really liked the format of the book! the first time i've read a book of that sort..and the story itself was really good as well.

-Nayab- thumbnail
@Nitya... I bought the whole Mediator Series from WH Smiths (book shop)... You could try Amazon... I'm sure they have them there...

The Queen of Babble... Everyone's raving about it πŸ˜†... Not sure though πŸ˜•... Maybe it's the title πŸ˜†...
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nayab-

@Nitya... I bought the whole Mediator Series from WH Smiths (book shop)... You could try Amazon... I'm sure they have them there...

The Queen of Babble... Everyone's raving about it πŸ˜†... Not sure though πŸ˜•... Maybe it's the title πŸ˜†...

Queen of Babble..i only read the first book of the series because my friend said the second one ruins it all. πŸ˜† but the first one was amazing! i love stories that take place in foreign countries..so it was obvious i would like this one too. I actually bought this book in India..and i read it on the plane..the entire time, i finished by the time i reached.🀣 I would definitely recommend it! (:

I can't buy books anymore..I'm "banned" because I recently bought another series with 5 books. πŸ˜† the library near my house doesn't have them. =/

-Nayab- thumbnail
Same here πŸ˜†... I'm not allowed to buy books anymore either 🀣... Thank God for my local library πŸ˜›... Which 5 books did you buy?

Looks like I'll have to read the Queen of Babble now πŸ˜†...
isomers thumbnail

Same here πŸ˜†... I'm not allowed to buy books anymore either 🀣... Thank God for my local library πŸ˜›... Which 5 books did you buy?

Looks like I'll have to read the Queen of Babble now πŸ˜†...

It's a series..the first book is called "Vampire Academy". I'm a supernatural freak.(except Twilight..i despise that seriesπŸ˜†) The 5th book came out today..and I'm in line for it at the library..#86.

πŸ˜ƒ When you finish reading Queen of Babble..I would love to hear what you thought about it!
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

It's a series..the first book is called "Vampire Academy". I'm a supernatural freak.(except Twilight..i despise that seriesπŸ˜†) The 5th book came out today..and I'm in line for it at the library..#86.

πŸ˜ƒ When you finish reading Queen of Babble..I would love to hear what you thought about it!

Oooh... You know, I'm totally loving vampire-y books/shows right now πŸ˜†... I'll have to check that out πŸ˜›... I've not seen Twilight but that's because I don't wanna πŸ˜†... Can't be asked reading the books either πŸ˜›... The Vampire Diaries on the other hand... I LOVE... Only seen the TV show yet... Don't wanna read the books yet because they're too different to the show πŸ˜†...

No 86?! 😲... Poor you... I can't wait that long if I try πŸ˜†... I'd probably end up buying it instead πŸ˜›... Hope you get to read it soon πŸ˜†...

Definitely, once I've read it I would love to discuss it with you... I love discussing books πŸ˜†...
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nayab buy jinx itz awesum yr
-Nayab- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkvic.selena

Nayab buy jinx itz awesum yr

I am gonna... Definitely πŸ˜›.... So many people are saying its a great book and now I really wanna read it πŸ˜†...

isomers thumbnail

I am gonna... Definitely πŸ˜›.... So many people are saying its a great book and now I really wanna read it πŸ˜†...

oo! I second that. 😲 you should definitely give jinx a try..it's one of my fav books actually!