Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: baniwood

Well i was jus thinking that now v dont need to hv ny fear of heer leaving prem again. yaar v all know that heer has forgiven prem for someth he never did but anyways wotever the case maybe agar us bhool mein as we all know tht our bahus n girls in bt dramas are very fertile 🤣 yeh to hot hi hai ke larki ya to pregnant hojati hai ya phir halki se halki thes par miscarriage hojata hai. so the only thing heer cud do is to accept that so called sneha. its not like prem went to bed with ash last week or someth which wud really make conflicts n lead to heer leaving prem. kya kehte ho yaaro.....

Your actually correct but I think d drama should go as per my prediction & As Priya said d same - Ash will instigate Prem to confess & shout on & on saying Sneha is his daughter & move prem here & dere and prem den - Haan haan haan, Sneha merii beti hain , merii.......mian iska baap hoon........& Heer totally stunned & Jolted..........😲😲😡
😲
cassie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nooooooooo...i hate ash...how can someone use their own daughter for their advantage....thats disgusting....probably she is not even her daughter
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tulsi for your so called 'Prediction' ... 😉😆
According to you Heer will not come to know the truth from Prem so I think tomm Prem will open his mouth to tell Heer all about Sneha but Ash will come running from upstairs and declare an emergency for Sneha...and everyone's attention will be diverted... ab dekhe kya hota hai..
Like You does Muskaan has some sixth sense too?...why is everyone thanking her?
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yhur Prediction Is Completely Rong Srrii No Offence:s