Kkusum

Mahi's Interview

Nisha82 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Mahi's extended break

---------------------------------

Proud Mother: Poonam
Narula Goyal (Kkusum?s Mahi)
with her son AryaveerEver since Kkusum?s Mahi, (Poonam Narula Goyal) was shown falling off a high-rise, there has been speculation as to whether she was really dead or would resurface in the Sony daily.

Her character still finds mention in the soap with her daughter Kali, (Rucha Gujarati) wanting to avenge her death.

Poonam exited from the show, as off-screen she was proceeding on a maternity break. ?My baby son named Aryaveer is now four months old. I am enjoying every moment of playing the mother?s role in real life.

The day passes so quickly with the baby that I have no time for anything else,? says Poonam who is married to Manish Goyal, who features as Tilak in the afternoon soap Bhabhi (Star Plus).

We ask her about the buzz on her return in Kkusum?

Were you approached again for Kkusum?
Yes, I was. Ekta Kapoor wanted me to shoot for a few scenes where she wanted to depict me as languishing in jail. It was extremely kind of her to even tell me that she would do all the necessary arrangements for the baby and me on the sets. But I couldn?t take up on the offer. I wanted to spend time at home with my son. He?s too small and I didn?t want to get back to acting so soon.

So what happens to the character of Mahi now?
That?s for Ekta to decide. There are several tracks running at the moment in Kkusum and focus shifts from character to character.

Viewers feel Kali?s (Rucha Gujrati) current look is exactly like Mahi?s?
That?s what many people are saying, especially now that Kali has long, streaked hair. She went to the same hairdresser that I go to!

What happened to your character Radha in Shararat (Star Plus)?
When I went on a maternity break, the character disappeared. In fact, Zarina Mehta (producer) has asked me when I will be back.

Are you looking at offers?
At the moment I have not decided when I will be back; but I will that?s for sure.

Have you begun on your post-baby-getting-back- into-shape mode?
Don?t ask me such embarrassing questions. The way in which viewers saw me as Mahi towards the end, is exactly how I still am. There?s not a single inch that I have lost. But when I get back to work I will ? I have to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail

"Yes, I was. Ekta Kapoor wanted me to shoot for a few scenes where she wanted to depict me as languishing in jail."

Whats that supposed to mean??

shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for sharing but mahis interview confused me even more bout wuts gonna happen when she cumz back 😆
Nisha82 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shahidlover24

thx for sharing but mahis interview confused me even more bout wuts gonna happen when she cumz back 😆

i agree...i got confused too... 😆
rat718 thumbnail
it looks to me like she is not coming back for a while ". But I couldn?t take up on the offer. I wanted to spend time at home with my son. He?s too small and I didn?t want to get back to acting so soon".
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
shez not coming baq ne time soon..rite?
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

by shooting a scene in jail waz ekta gonna twist da story more by puttin mahi in jail??????????/but 4 wat???????????

cndguju thumbnail

awww...shes such a committed mom....kool!!!...

shes a real good actress, hopefully she'll be back soon...either on kusum or another serial...maybe ekta's next serial!!!

dolly1211 thumbnail
hope she doesnt come to back to Kkusum to create some more confusions...