Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

.:: | Please Welcome Our Next MOTW | ::.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Salaam Namaste Friends , its a long time since the TMKOC forum started and some of the members have always been with the forum since it started. So this is just a simple way of thanking the members for being a part and taking active part in the TMKOC forum. Big smile

Member of The Week (MOTW) is selected on active participation by the member in the forum !

So guys please help me in Congratulating the next Member of the Week (MOTW) of our TMKOC forum.

She has been here since the forum started

She is Armaan-Riddhima(KaSu) fan.

She loves TMKOC

Yesssssssss She is none other than ...............

ClapBinita aka (binie)Clap

Clap Congratulations !!! Clap

Here is the MOTW siggy for you !

Please Answer the following questions so that we get to know you better Big smile

Name :

Birth date :

Profession :

Hobbies :

Favourite Color :

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc12/HeavenSentSpirit/twobutterflies.gifHow you landed up on IF :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s155/CamillePh/two-butterflies-white.gifFavourite Bollywood Actor and Actress :

Favourite Section on IF :

Favourite TMKOC character :

Favourite TMKOC actor :

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/chirapattras/two-butterflies-yellow.gifBest Friend on IF :

So Come on  guys grill our Member Of The Week !!! Big smile

Have fun Wink

Cheers Big smile

Edited by ishan.k - 16 November 2009 at 7:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

biniepisces25~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:: | Please Welcome Our Next MOTW | ::." in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged
oh my god.... i won it.... yaaa.... so i would like to thank first of all God, my parents, my teachers, my friends, all of u my lovely friends and many more ppl LOL....heheh..... i m feeling like an award..... i will ans ur QS soon,..... i m in hurry right now... but i will do it soon.... thanks a bunch bro......Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.pisces25~~~~

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/two-butterflies-red.gif hspace5Name : Binie

Birth date : 06th June

Profession : working girl (not women LOL)

Hobbies : thats my faviourite QS.... watching tv, eating, going out with frnds and family, making jokes on every single chance and many more jo ladki o ki hoti hai.....

Favourite Color : purple and black also love pink

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc12/HeavenSentSpirit/twobutterflies.gif hspace5How you landed up on IF : looking for some article and due to my love for TMKOC

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s155/CamillePh/two-butterflies-white.gif hspace5Favourite Bollywood Actor and Actress : SRK and Deepika (these days!!!!)

Favourite Section on IF : ofcourse none other then TMKOC society just becoz of u lovely ppl Big smile

Favourite TMKOC character : Jethalal Tongue

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s10/crazycreative/two-butterflies-red.gif hspace5Favourite TMKOC actor : Dhisha and Dilip both.... and all of them but faviourite tha to those too Tongue

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/chirapattras/two-butterflies-yellow.gif hspace5Best Friend on IF : bohhooo thats scary.... well first of all ishan bro, devanshi my doll & Nandini dear, ruhi, lipsha and all TMKOC members ( hope i havent forget any one and if so sorry guys Ouch,,,)

Thanks for reading it......Big smile

[/QUOTE]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.pisces25~~~~.BeautifulSoul.

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
PartyDancing Congrats Binie!!! I shall come back with questions later...
Dancing

Edit:
Ok get ready to answer theseLOLWink

1) Name
2)Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
3) Daya or Jetha
4)What was your favorite childhood tv show?
5)If you could be any animal what would you be?
6)If you could have any superpower what would it be
7)Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
8)Do you believe in ghosts?
9)Have any hidden talents?
10) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?
11)Do you believe in the afterlife?
12)Ninjas or pirates?
13)What's your favorite animal?
14) What did you like about school
15) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
16) Name Three exotic countries you would like to visit
17) What would you do if you got to visit TMKOC set
18) Hard work or Luck what do you believe
19) Favorite singer/ favorite song

Describe these characters in one word

Daya-
Jetha-
Bhide-
Babita
Tarak-
Anjali-
Champak chacha-
Tapu sena-
Roshan & Roshan-
Hansraaj-
Komaal-
Madhvi-
Iyer-
Natu kaka-

Edited by pisces25 - 02 November 2009 at 2:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binie~~~~

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
congratulations sweetie.. PartyHug

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged
hehehehehe Devanshi , nice questions for Grilling Binie !!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Dancing

Edit:

1) Name - (R u asking my name or am i too dumb???? LOL)
2)Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty.... for sure bahot chatpati juban hai meri LOL
3) Daya or Jetha - Jetha.....(daya ko u guys loves na to jetha ko main enough hoon Wink)
4)What was your favorite childhood tv show? Potali baba ki which used to come on DD1 when i was in 1st or 2nd and MOGALI.... he was so cute.....bachho ka tarzan tha woh... hamare zamane main LOL)
5)If you could be any animal what would you be? thats tough man!!!!! ok i would go for chidiya... panchi banu udati firu mast gagan main Wink)
6)If you could have any superpower what would it be - i would love to fly.... UK se india in 2 mints Wink
7)Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? on other planet may be.... never thought to moved out from earth........but good idea... for a change kyun,,,,Wink
8)Do you believe in ghosts? yaa.... whenever i saw horror shows in the night time mujhe neend nahi aati,.....Dead
9)Have any hidden talents? yaa watching TMKOC and aap sab ko sahena are my hidden talent LOL.... lollzzzz but i can dance okok type....Confused
10) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? true love for sure.... paise to woh bhi earn karega na mere vaste.....LOL
11)Do you believe in the afterlife? not really..... Cry
12)Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas..... poor souls..... i m too kind....LOL
13)What's your favorite animal? i dont have any but may be rabbit (its cute na) Tongue
14) What did you like about school - everything.... i love my school so much.... i was very popular in my school to jo attention milta hai from teachers, boys Wink part of joke but in school u can learn many activities.....Big smile
15) What is the craziest thing you have ever done? nothing.... i m good girl yaar..... Embarrassed
16) Name Three exotic countries you would like to visit...Egypt, Tunisia and Trukey.... one day in my life.... Tongue
17) What would you do if you got to visit TMKOC set.. oyee hoyee.... i would love to see how daya acts and in how many takes she gave this awasum expressions.... and meet all the actors.....
18) Hard work or Luck what do you believe - ofcourse hard work.... luck ke vaste kaam nahi karungi to it wont work na....Smile
19) Favorite singer/ favorite song - well its keep changing but from when i heard AAoge jab tum (jab we met) and singer Sonu Nigam... all the way.....Tongue

Daya- blind sister (as per these days story!!!!Confused
Jetha- poor soul (hamesha  seLOL)
Bhide- Aaj ka Jagrut Nagrik ( i hope u understand my hindi LOL)
Babita - Beaty Queen.... (at least for jetha LOL)
Tarak- Humourious Person....Shocked
Anjali- Dominating Wife Confused
Champak chacha- Very good grand pa
Tapu sena- rocking bachha party Big smile
Roshan & Roshan- love birds Tongue
Hansraaj- Food lover....Confused
Komaal- Female Hathi (who thinks she has zero size LOL)
Madhvi- The most Samajhdar Female as per me....Embarrassed
Iyer- Iyer Idli LOL....Loved this thing only....Ouch
Natu kaka- Champali Champa...LOL

oh man... such a hard Qs paper miss...... i know its not up to the mark par itna hi aata hai mere ko.....LOL

@nandini... thank u so much sweety.....Big smile

@ishan ji.... aap itne khus mat hoie... aapki bari aane do... hum dono mil kar band bajayenge.... waise why u can't be Member of the month... i know u annouce it but u were also with this forum since starting na....????!!!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binie

Originally posted by pisces25

Dancing

Edit:

1) Name - (R u asking my name or am i too dumb???? LOL)
2)Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty.... for sure bahot chatpati juban hai meri LOL
3) Daya or Jetha - Jetha.....(daya ko u guys loves na to jetha ko main enough hoon Wink)
4)What was your favorite childhood tv show? Potali baba ki which used to come on DD1 when i was in 1st or 2nd and MOGALI.... he was so cute.....bachho ka tarzan tha woh... hamare zamane main LOL)
5)If you could be any animal what would you be? thats tough man!!!!! ok i would go for chidiya... panchi banu udati firu mast gagan main Wink)
6)If you could have any superpower what would it be - i would love to fly.... UK se india in 2 mints Wink
7)Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? on other planet may be.... never thought to moved out from earth........but good idea... for a change kyun,,,,Wink
8)Do you believe in ghosts? yaa.... whenever i saw horror shows in the night time mujhe neend nahi aati,.....Dead
9)Have any hidden talents? yaa watching TMKOC and aap sab ko sahena are my hidden talent LOL.... lollzzzz but i can dance okok type....Confused
10) Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? true love for sure.... paise to woh bhi earn karega na mere vaste.....LOL
11)Do you believe in the afterlife? not really..... Cry
12)Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas..... poor souls..... i m too kind....LOL
13)What's your favorite animal? i dont have any but may be rabbit (its cute na) Tongue
14) What did you like about school - everything.... i love my school so much.... i was very popular in my school to jo attention milta hai from teachers, boys Wink part of joke but in school u can learn many activities.....Big smile
15) What is the craziest thing you have ever done? nothing.... i m good girl yaar..... Embarrassed
16) Name Three exotic countries you would like to visit...Egypt, Tunisia and Trukey.... one day in my life.... Tongue
17) What would you do if you got to visit TMKOC set.. oyee hoyee.... i would love to see how daya acts and in how many takes she gave this awasum expressions.... and meet all the actors.....
18) Hard work or Luck what do you believe - ofcourse hard work.... luck ke vaste kaam nahi karungi to it wont work na....Smile
19) Favorite singer/ favorite song - well its keep changing but from when i heard AAoge jab tum (jab we met) and singer Sonu Nigam... all the way.....Tongue

Daya- blind sister (as per these days story!!!!Confused
Jetha- poor soul (hamesha  seLOL)
Bhide- Aaj ka Jagrut Nagrik ( i hope u understand my hindi LOL)
Babita - Beaty Queen.... (at least for jetha LOL)
Tarak- Humourious Person....Shocked
Anjali- Dominating Wife Confused
Champak chacha- Very good grand pa
Tapu sena- rocking bachha party Big smile
Roshan & Roshan- love birds Tongue
Hansraaj- Food lover....Confused
Komaal- Female Hathi (who thinks she has zero size LOL)
Madhvi- The most Samajhdar Female as per me....Embarrassed
Iyer- Iyer Idli LOL....Loved this thing only....Ouch
Natu kaka- Champali Champa...LOL

oh man... such a hard Qs paper miss...... i know its not up to the mark par itna hi aata hai mere ko.....LOL

@nandini... thank u so much sweety.....Big smile

@ishan ji.... aap itne khus mat hoie... aapki bari aane do... hum dono mil kar band bajayenge.... waise why u can't be Member of the month... i know u annouce it but u were also with this forum since starting na....????!!!!!Big smile

brilliant answers binie..Big smile i give u 10 on 10 Clap

and no thanks dear..Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top