Celebrity Fan Clubs

Nov 2nd Celebrations ~ Happy Birthday Shahrukh!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Mods I would like this to be a sticky or Global Announcment Please!

So guys. I'm sure there are plenty of you that are just die hard fans of Shahrukh! There is absolutely no doubt about that! So just wanted to take some time to wish the bollywood's baadshah a very happy birthdayyy! He has touched millions of hearts all throughout the world and this is only the least we fans can do for him on a very special occasion! And I hope all you fans can join hands in wishing the greatest thing that's ever happened in my life (at least) so far! LOL

Yes I know I'm so crazy! But like Shahrukh has been an inspiration since day 1. From his first film to his latest he has been extraordinary! People say he does the same role in every film. However that is not true. Every role of his has been different and unique. He has tried his level best to satisty his fans all over the world. And he has definitly done his level best. He is the one of the few actors in bollywood (along with Amitabh Bachan ji, Dilip Kumar ji, and other legends) who has done so many different films each portraying a different character. He has done various negative roles as well as the main hero role. His chemistry with his co stars is phenonmal whether it be with Madhuri, Kajol, Rani, or Karisma. And only a few actors can share an awesome chemistry with all his/her co stars! Shahrukh is definitly one of them! He has also showered so much love among his fans by trying his best to interact with them whether it be through chat or whether it be through events or concerts. Shahrukh, your parents are probably looking down on you and thinking that they have been blessed with a gem of a son! They must be so proud of you for all your accomplishments and hard work in life! They couldn't have asked for a better son!

So saying all of this it is an honour to be wishing such a fine human being, friend, and actor a very happy 44th birthday! Shahrukh, may all your dreams and wishes always and forever be fulfilled! We all hope you enjoy with all your family and friends and hope you also enjoy on behalf of your billions and billions of fans worldwide! For us there is nothing more than for you to be happy and smiling! Your one precious smile can cheer us up like that! And your one tear can make us all suffer and grieve with you! That's how much of an impact you hold on us! I'm sure that some of your die hard fans around the world will be celebrating November 2nd with a cake just for you! That's how crazy your fans can be, including me! LOL And November 2nd isn't incredibly far away from my own birthday, so I can just pretend I'm cutting the cake for both of us! LOL But trust me we fans can go beyond extents to celebrate the day along with you! I know those of us not in India are dying to be in India to see all the wonderful festivities that are being held for your birthday, because we all know its going to be a sight to see! Unfortunately we are so far away to enjoy with the fans in India! But we still wish and pray with all our heart that you are a having a birthday of your life! Each year is just more special than the previous! With all of this said here's a little something for the king of bollywood made exclusively by Kawal a dear friend of mine and a member of India Forums as well! Thank you sweetheart! Clap

And here's a personal favorite song of mine!
"Baar baar din yeh aye, baar baar dil yeh gaye, tu jiye hazaron saal yeh meri hai arzoo...happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Shahru, happy birthday to you!" Embarrassed
And here's a birthday special video song from the movie Pardes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JE3uLWzHGY

WE LOVE YOU SHAHRUKH! AND KEEP SMILING!

Love,
All of your fans worldwide

ALSO WISHING ESHA DEOL A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 01 November 2009 at 8:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-mimi0295aish_punkOptimisticEyesSRKTimaMehak_Luvs_Raniindiandoll89nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nov 2nd Celebrations ~ Happy Birthday Shahrukh!!!!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Happy, happy birthday, SRK!

May you always keep smiling!!!

Have a blast! And wish you all the best!

-Mahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKTimaCutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
can a global moderator please put this as a global announcement or at least an important topic?

SRKTimaMehak_Luvs_Rani

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SRK!!

May Allah bless you with all the happiness and goodwill in the world.

You have been a great source of inspiration and knowledge to me over the years. You have provided me with constant solutions and wisdom to understand and be a better person. I will be forever grateful to you for all your goodness...and for being the best teacher in the world. Thank you.

SRKTimaCutiepie Rani

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
wow a gr8 ppost loved it and yes he's one inpiration a role model always loved him and will always keep loving him

happy birthday SRK

SRKTimaCutiepie Rani

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday SRK! <3
May you celebrate many, many more! =D
Wishing you all the best in life and even more success as the years come.

@topic starter- I've GA'ed this topic on the forum ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKTimaMehak_Luvs_RaniCutiepie Raninadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
thankies mimi

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi0295

Happy Birthday SRK! <3
May you celebrate many, many more! =D
Wishing you all the best in life and even more success as the years come.

@topic starter- I've GA'ed this topic on the forum ;)

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Is there any way to make it a global announcement for the entire forum? or does the global moderators and admins only have that permission?

SRKTimaMehak_Luvs_Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top