Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Kinshuk Mahajan on fashion and style

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shivandhni

Groupbie

shivandhni

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Here is what Kinshuk Mahajan of Bidaai fame had to tell about his fashion and style.
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Kinshuk Mahajan

Kinshuk Mahajan comes across as a metrosexual guy who wants to keep in sync in fashion and trends. But he tells that he wants to keep them simple. Brands are not so important to him and he buys what he feels comfortable in. There is a lot more on what style and fashion mean to the actor.

Kinshuk Mahajan

According to him fashion is to be simple and wants to wear clothes which are decent but at the same time classy. He hates clothes selected by others and wants shop by himself as he knows what fits him best.

Kinshuk Mahajan

When asked about accessories, he says: "No, I like being simple. I don't like rings or bracelets. I prefer wearing watches and glares only when I am going out."

Kinshuk Mahajan

His favourite shopping destination is Lokhandwala and Bandra, as he gets variety there. He says that he is comfortable in colours, which suits his skin such as White, black and pastels. He mostly wears cotton clothe

Kinshuk Mahajan

Even if Kinshuk is not brand conscious about his clothes he is brand conscious about his favourite perfume which is Black Ferrari and Calvin Klein. He is extremely particular about his inner wear and opts only for Armani.

Kinshuk Mahajan

When asked who his favourite designer is he said: "No one in particular. I design my own clothes. I go to a designer only when there is a special occasion."

Finally a fashion tip to his fans: Be simple, don't over accessorise yourself and wear decent but classy clothes.

he looks so cuteStar
im sorry if it has been posted earlier

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanihaKaKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " Kinshuk Mahajan on fashion and style" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top