Fan Fictions

PEHCHAN (AK) 2 END&EPILOGUE pg 71, 12/21/09 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 76

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteygirl2009

Originally posted by cuteygirl2009

OMG!!!!!!..how can kripa do this to angad...he stood by her side alwayzz...how could she just refuse him????....
its difficult 4 her but its more heartbreaking for angad....he did so much for her....he helped her to b independent...nd now when she is free from her agony she doesnt want to marry angad..!!!!!...how ruthless!!!!!!!
KRIPAAngryAngryAngry...angad is not lyk prithvi...cant she understand this...!!!!
if she was so adamant she couldve atleast accepted the ring..they could b engaged ATLEAST.....Angry
i feel soooooooooooooo bad for angad...Cry
he is the sweetest FF angad ive ever read....
(sigh)
well di......after long tym im here....hope u didnt 4get me..???...Ouch
i almost got a heart attack when i saw the leap....Wacko
but really u made kripa lyk a villain...Ermm....plzzzz make her the good girl again...Embarrassed
nd congoooo 4 the new thread....ClapParty

thanks cutey! why do we treat a woman who wants her own individuality as a villain??? That's unfair to her...she loves angad and is commited to him. she just needed time before jumping into marriage. Yes, angad has done a lot for her. In fact, her rebellion is a result of his guidance to her- he should have understood her better than anyone else but in the end, he failed to understand herConfused yes, kripa could have been gentle in her rejection of his proposal....both made mistakes and are now paying 4 it. Don't call kripa a villainCry Our society still wants to see women as sacrificing and selfless sati savitri typesConfused
oh..!!!!now i feel lyk a villain di....EmbarrassedLOL...ur ryt...actually i was soooooooo angry that tym...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
both r ryt nd both r wrong...OuchShocked
but still kripa could b a lil gentle....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....
hope they will reunite soooooonnnn.....can't wait...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

yes, she could have said it differently but u know in reality, i just couldn't write a story where the girl right after a divorce, would jump into a marriage, suhaag raat and honeymoon. It's like after a funeral, one starts celebrating right away. that's the main reason i had to bring in this twistWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEHCHAN (AK) 2 END&EPILOGUE pg 71, 12/21/09 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I think in  this whole debate, the reader who thinks kripa is wrong won't consider Kripa to be right at any stageApprove

The 2 year time period that u talked about, this all happens in arranged proposals, where the girl does not know her partner and that's why it's not easy for her to plunge into another marriage so soon, but here Kriap knows angad and that's why to get married is not a risk for her

and btw, who said that kripa should have gone to mandar to get married with angad , she should have said to get engaged, but she did not say that.... after the confession kripa never showed that she is not ready to get married at once after the divorce....where they shared so much in one year, they should have also discussed this matter too.

btw, which freedom is kripa talking about, what she wanted to do and that made her fear that she would be unable to do with angad? she knows that in her every decision, she would get the support of him.     Kripa ka khud se kehna, it was my choice, i can't blame anyone, but myself.. ye toh repentance  haina

angad bach gaya, that he is not aware of kripa's whereabouts, but if she were in mumbai then there would be a fault of angad too.

[QUOTE=bheegi]
Originally posted by annu127

As always, a beautiful sher and aapki ijaazat ho tho main yeh next chapter mein quote kar loon
jee jee zarur, is mein ijazat talbi ki kya baat hai Smile
kripa ka is tarha ranikhet ja kar beth jaana, aur angad se ye expect karna ke wo usse dhoondhta hua aa kar Sorry kahe ga.... ye sirf nadaani hai.   ek aurat jo prithvi jaise mard ko jhel chuki ho, wo kisi doosre mard ke saath apne rishtey ko is tarha aazmaa'ish mein kaise daal sakti hai.

exactly! Aap ne apni baat ko hi kaat diya....jo ek rishtey mein itni chot khaa chuki ho, why should she plunge into that relationship that soon?

achchha.. per mujhe nahi lagta, Im talking about ranikhet here, 2 years have passed and still U think it's very earlyConfused

I failed to understand one thing here,prithvi is afraid that kripa would come as angad's wife in sharma's house, and kripa doesnt want to build any relation with sharma family so early...arre bhai, aisi kiya musibat hai, mat raho naa uss Sharma house mein,  kis ne mujboor kiya hai

yaad hai aapne hi bahut pehle kaha tha ki agar kripa ki shaadi angad se ho jaati hai, tho....jee jee, sab yaad hai aur is baat ko yaad rakhne ki ek khaas wajah bhi haiCry  bahut odd hoga prithvi ke liye....well even if the brothers live apart, it will be awkward but AK ko milna tho hai hi, prithvi khush ho ya nah hoLOL

na na, aap phir nahi samjhe hamari bat ko, i didnt say that to make feel prithvi bad AK do not get married. i said it would be odd for them to live TOGATHER in sharma's house. jaise hi dulha-dulhan Sharma house mein aaye, prithvi ko back door se khisak lena chahiye'issi mein, uski  izzat hai.Wink

from my side this song to egoistic angad-kripa   its.. Hum Tum  by vital signs   I hope u would like it Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63RP3tP8a4

i will def check it out nowBig smile Thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity to debate hereLOL

y u laughing ConfusedConfused

[/QUOTE]

btw, I really liked the way u addressed me throughout in ur reply....aapki ijazat, aap samajh lijiye, aapki baat ,aap ye , aap wo,   at one sec it looks Im older than UTongue, but it is better than that annuji....   uss JI mein kuch gadbad thi, hamein aaj bhi yehi lagta hai Wink

Edited by annu127 - 05 November 2009 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

I think in  this whole debate, the reader who thinks kripa is wrong won't consider Kripa to be right at any stageApprove

The 2 year time period that u talked about, this all happens in arranged proposals, where the girl does not know her partner and that's why it's not easy for her to plunge into another marriage so soon, but here Kriap knows angad and that's why to get married is not a risk for her

and btw, who said that kripa should have gone to mandar to get married with angad , she should have said to get engaged, but she did not say that.... after the confession kripa never showed that she is not ready to get married at once after the divorce....where they shared so much in one year, they should have also discussed this matter too.

btw, which freedom is kripa talking about, what she wanted to do and that made her fear that she would be unable to do with angad? she knows that in her every decision, she would get the support of him.     Kripa ka khud se kehna, it was my choice, i can't blame anyone, but myself.. ye toh repentance  haina

angad bach gaya, that he is not aware of kripa's whereabouts, but if she were in mumbai then there would be a fault of angad too.

[QUOTE=bheegi]

As always, a beautiful sher and aapki ijaazat ho tho main yeh next chapter mein quote kar loon
jee jee zarur, is mein ijazat talbi ki kya baat hai Smile
kripa ka is tarha ranikhet ja kar beth jaana, aur angad se ye expect karna ke wo usse dhoondhta hua aa kar Sorry kahe ga.... ye sirf nadaani hai.   ek aurat jo prithvi jaise mard ko jhel chuki ho, wo kisi doosre mard ke saath apne rishtey ko is tarha aazmaa'ish mein kaise daal sakti hai.

exactly! Aap ne apni baat ko hi kaat diya....jo ek rishtey mein itni chot khaa chuki ho, why should she plunge into that relationship that soon?

achchha.. per mujhe nahi lagta, Im talking about ranikhet here, 2 years have passed and still U think it's very earlyConfused

I failed to understand one thing here,prithvi is afraid that kripa would come as angad's wife in sharma's house, and kripa doesnt want to build any relation with sharma family so early...arre bhai, aisi kiya musibat hai, mat raho naa uss Sharma house mein,  kis ne mujboor kiya hai

yaad hai aapne hi bahut pehle kaha tha ki agar kripa ki shaadi angad se ho jaati hai, tho....jee jee, sab yaad hai aur is baat ko yaad rakhne ki ek khaas wajah bhi haiCry  bahut odd hoga prithvi ke liye....well even if the brothers live apart, it will be awkward but AK ko milna tho hai hi, prithvi khush ho ya nah hoLOL

na na, aap phir nahi samjhe hamari bat ko, i didnt say that to make feel prithvi bad AK do not get married. i said it would be odd for them to live TOGATHER in sharma's house. jaise hi dulha-dulhan Sharma house mein aaye, prithvi ko back door se khisak lena chahiye'issi mein, uski  izzat hai.Wink

from my side this song to egoistic angad-kripa   its.. Hum Tum  by vital signs   I hope u would like it Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63RP3tP8a4

i will def check it out nowBig smile Thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity to debate hereLOL

y u laughing ConfusedConfused

btw, I really liked the way u addressed me throughout in ur reply....aapki ijazat, aap samajh lijiye, aapki baat ,aap ye , aap wo,   at one sec it looks Im older than UTongue, but it is better than that annuji....   uss JI mein kuch gadbad thi, hamein aaj bhi yehi lagta hai Wink

[/QUOTE]

reserved

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

PART 33

THE LIBRARY AT THE SHARMA HOME:

"Dad….I have accepted the advance from the organizers. You have to convince Angad to perform in Nainital." Prithvi sounded frustrated.

"Prithvi, you know Angad well. If that boy doesn't want to do something, no one can convince him!" Suryabhan shrugged his shoulders.

"Dad….it will be a packed show. Nainital loves Angad….he is their blue eyed boy. Main jaanta hoon ki aap hi Angad ko convince kar sakte hain. You know we need this cash desperately. Our telecom business is not what it used to be. Angad's music sales and his concerts are imperative to keep our company afloat."

"You are right beta," Suryabhan sighed, "I'll see what I can do."

……………………………………………………………….

SURYABHAN & GAYATRI'S BEDROOM:

"Gayatri, hum log kal Nainital jaa rahe hain…zara mera bag tayyar kar dena."

"Nainital? Kyun?"

"Angad has agreed to perform there."

"Really? Dilip bhaisaheb ki death ke baad wo wahan kabhie nahin gaya. Aapne convince kaise kar diya usey?" Gayatri was surprised.

"Beta kiska hai?" Suryabhan beamed with pride, "wo meri baat kabhie nahin taal ta." Suryabhan recalled how he had spun an emotional web in front of Angad- tumhari maa aur mama ki aatma ko shanti milegi agar tum Nainital mein apne logon ke beech perform karoge. One thing Suryabhan had learnt about Angad was- he was a very sensitive man, easily hurt but easily reigned in by emotions and sincerity.

"You never cease to surprise me," she chuckled, "I am glad Angad is going to Nainital….shayad Kripa ki bhi koi khabar mil jaaye wahan."

"KRIPA? Gayatri, you are still hopeful that ungrateful girl will come back? We treated her like a daughter, and she took advantage of our love…dekho divorce ke baad ek baar bhi contact nahin kiya usne….mere bte Angad ka bhi dil thod diya….balki do do beton ki zindagi kharab kar di! I am glad Prithvi moved on. Angad definitely deserves someone better than her!"

"Suryabhan! Galti hamare bte Prithvi ki thi!"

"Jaanta hoon baba jaanta hoon….lekin ab Prithvi sudhar gaya hai…anyways, I hope Angad moves on with his life too….Mehra saheb ki ladki ka proposal ka kya hua? Did he like the girl?"

"Suryabhan," she sighed, "Angad is not interested in any other girl…..you will never understand…..any ways…kitne dino ki packing karni hai?"

"Just two nights," Suryabhan walked into the bathroom to change for the night while his wife packed his bags. Gayatri pondered over Suryabhan's statement. Yes, Kripa had walked out of their lives, but why did she not keep any contact with them? Was her relationship to them limited to Prithvi only? Why did she break Angad's heart? Angad had never spoken about what had happened in Nainital between them. Through Aradhana, Gayatri was aware that Kripa was alive, well and happy somewhere in the Nainital area. Lately, even Aradhana had stopped calling her. At times, Gayatri had wondered if she should try and locate Kripa herself- perhaps there was more than met the eye. She knew Kripa's feelings were genuine for Angad, then why the separation?

Gayatri picked her phone and after ages, dialed a familiar number, "Hello Aradhana?"

……………………………………………………………………………….

AT ASHIRWAAD ORPHANAGE:

"Kripa! I have great news for our kids," Mrs Saxena, Nishant's bua and director of the place, barged into Kripa's office, all excited next morning.

"Kya hua ma'am?" Kripa stood up.

"The mayor of Nainital has donated 150 tickets for our center for this evening's show."

"Show?" Kripa was confused.

"Arre bhai Kripa! Tumhara wo favorite singer…jiske saare CDs tumne collect kar rakhe hain…ANGAD KHANNA is finally performing in his home city tonight!"

Kripa's face lit up at the news, "really?" As she realized the repercussions of her excitement, the color faded, "lekin ma'am….aap log jaaiye…someone needs to stay back here…after all some kids can't go for the concert."

"Don't worry dear….uska intezaam bhi ho chuka hai….I have hired temporary sitters for tonight…we are both going….bus ka intezaam bhi ho chuka hai…I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A NO! Samjhi?"

Kripa relented, albeit anxious and eager to see him perform live once again. "I am sure, he will not see me in that large crowd…I can't wait to see him again….2 saal…it's been two years since I saw him." Her heart fluttered at the thought, "door se hi sahi, usey ek baar dekh tho paaungi."

…………………………………………………………………………………….

OUTSIDE THE ARENA:

There was a familiar stampede like ambience outside the auditorium. Kripa smiled nostalgically as she relived the moments from two years ago- her excitement at surprising him, the scalpers, the young crazy women, their celebration after the concert…and then….that fateful night that changed their relationship forever. From a passionate union of souls and bodies to a heart wrenching separation, all within a span of few hours.

"KRIPA!" Mrs Saxena hollered at her as they lined all the kids outside the auditorium, "bachchon….apne group ke saath hi rehna….Kripa didi ka haath pakdo Rimjhim!" She ordered a young girl, who stood mesmerized staring at Angad's giant poster outside the arena.

"DIDI! KITNA BADHA POSTER HAI NA YEH? AISA LAGTA HAI MAIN ANGAD KHANNA KE SAAMNE KHADI HOON! MAIN BHI MILNA CHAAHTI HOON INSE! KYA AAP MILI HAIN INSE?" Rimjhim asked an innocent question as she caressed the poster with her little fingers. Kripa placed her fingers on the girl's hand, "aao beta…yeh superstar hain…inse milna bahut mushkil hai….inhein door se hi admire karte hain hum…jaise aasmaan ke sitaare," she gazed lovingly at his familiar smile, the twinkle in his eyes, teasing her like they always did.

As Kripa looked around, she was pleasantly surprised to see that the last two years had also changed Angad's fan base- not only were there hordes of young women around, but a lot of families, elderly and kids stood impatiently outside the doors. Angad's voice had definitely won the hearts of all age groups; perhaps his whole hearted acceptance by the Sharmas played a big role in his success. She was happy for him and silently wished him the best of luck in his endeavors.

……………………………………………………………….

THE CONCERT:

Ashirwaad kids and their care takers were assigned a special section, not too far from the stage. Before the show started, Kripa was thankful when the lights were dimmed. It would be too awkward, if he spotted her in the crowd. Yes, she had promised to surprise him at his concerts, but unfortunately, she had not kept up with her promise till today. It was best to stay oblivious.

Two years ago, he was a rising star, but the moment he arrived on the stage, there was no doubt that he was no longer an aspiring newcomer- he was THE STAR, THE STAGE, THE CONCERT and THE NIGHT. Kripa was awestruck by how much more handsome and striking he looked two years after his first concert. The familiar boyish looks had been replaced by a rugged and chiseled masculine persona.

"HELLO NAINITAL!" Angad's voice drowned the mad screams of the crowd, "JAISA AAP SAB JAANTE HAIN, NAINITAL SE MERA BAHUT PURANA RISHTA HAI. THIS CITY HAS GIVEN ME EVERYTHING I HAVE AND I AM IN LIFE. YEH SHEHER MERI PEHCHAN HAI. IT'S GIVEN ME MY MOST CHERISHED MEMORIES AND MOST HEARTBREAKING ONES ALSO."  

Kripa held her breath at his last statement; averted her eyes from the stage, biting her lips to hide her tears. She looked up at the giant flat screen monitor and saw the pain in his eyes as he uttered, 'HEARTBREAKING ONES ALSO.'  She wondered if he had moved on in life; there was perhaps another woman in his life - he must be married by now- at least that's what she expected.

Did she still hold a special place in his heart?

"LEKIN AAP SAB KA PYAAR HAI JO MUJHEY AAJ PHIR YAHAN LE AAYA HAI. I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS SONG TO ALL MY MEMORIES LINKED TO THIS WONDERFUL CITY…HERE YOU GO."

'Rab na kare' from "vaada raha'

original song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg1RIeGYciA&feature=related

hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo
hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo

Rab Na karein ke yeh zindagi
Kabhi kisi ko daga de

Kisiko rulaye na dil ki laagi
Maula sab ko dua de

Kabhi kisi ko daga de

Maula sab ko dua de

More than ever, his voice and the lyrics of the song pierced her heart, making hard for to control her tears. There was a lot more pain and emotion in his voice than she had ever experienced before.

hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo
hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo

Tere phelu mein jo raatein gurajri
Shab-e-mohtab mein nazrein utari

Tere pehlu mein jo raatein guzaari
Shab-e-mohtab mein nazrein utari

Hum bhi ruke hai us mod per
koi Humko sada de

Hum bhi ruke hai us mod per
koi Humko sada de

As he sang the above lyrics, she felt as if his gaze was resting on her, the lyrics mocking at her, reminding her of their last night together.

Kabhi kisi ko daga de

Maula sab ko dua de

She had heard all his songs in the past two years; his voice always brought back memories of their sweet moments together, but tonight's live performance had surpassed her serene faade.

Salamat rahe taki owau na lage
Teri hizjr mein koi sare raat jage

Salamat rahe taki owau na lage
Teri hizjr mein koi sare raat jage

As his voice enthralled the audience, she quietly slipped away, excusing herself for a bathroom break.

chain se soye jaan meri
Sukh vaade sa vade

chain se soye jaan meri
Sukh vaade sa vade

Kabhi kisi ko daga de

Maula sab ko dua de

Even in the lobby, his voice floated and chased her conscience.

Kaise chukaun tere ehsaan mein
Rakh dun yeh gir bhi din -o- imaan mein
Har saans meri naam tere
rab mujhko kaza de

Yes, she had broken his heart the other night, but since then, had paid penance for rejecting his heartfelt proposal- she was equally broken and discontent after she had been asked to leave him and his life forever…..

Har saans meri naam tere
rab mujhko kaza de

Kabhi kisi ko daga de

Maula sab ko dua de

hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo
hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo

hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo
hmmm ummm hmmm ummm
o hooo hoo hoo

After a drink of water and washing her face, she walked out of the restroom, ready to face the rest of the concert with a more valiant effort on her part- at least for the sake of the kids.

As she walked past the pillars in the lobby, she overheard a familiar voice. She hid behind a pillar as she recognized Suryabhan's voice. He was talking to someone on the phone.

"Haan Tiwari saheb….aapka hukum sar aankhon par sir…….Angad aapki party mein kal zaroor perform karega….aakhir aapki beti ki sagai ka sawaal hai….jee haan…advance mere account mein deposit kar dee jiye…..I will have Prithvi contact you with the details…..yes sir, Angad and I will be there at 10 in the morning….thank you sir….you have made our Nainital trip more worthwhile sir….Take care!" With a triumphant look on his face, Suryabhan hung up the call and walked back to the auditorium.

Kripa shuffled behind the pillar awkwardly, a bit disturbed by the conversation she had just heard.

"I know, it's none of my business, but why do I feel that Angad's music is being showcased more for their business than his own career?" She walked back hesitantly, Suryabhan's words still ringing in her head. After her accidental meeting with Suryabhan a year ago, she had pledged that the Sharmas and their lives were of no significance to her.

FLASH BACK:

KRIPA (FIRST PERSON)

Did I ever go back to Mumbai?

Yes, I did. One year after Angad and I parted ways, I went back to Mumbai.

Wahan jo hua, wo ab main aapko bataati hoon.

A year had gone by since Angad and I had separated. Even though I was happy and satisfied with my life and career, a part of me felt incomplete and restless without Angad. I realized the folly of my rejection of his proposal. Yes, I was not ready for marriage, but Angad was not Prithvi. Why had I transferred my fears of marriage to a relationship which was based purely on honesty, truth, faith and love?

Mujhey us waqt yeh ehsaas hua ki ek shaadi shuda aurat ki pehchan mangalsutra ya maang ka sindoor nahin, balki uske saathi ka pyaar aur vishwaas hota hai.

Angad had given me both- love and trust in our relationship, then why could I not agree to his wish of us getting married? We were both committed and could not fathom a life without each other, so why all the fuss about not getting married? If that's what he wanted, I was ready to wear the tag of a married woman again- it didn't matter whether I was Kripa Gupta or Kripa Khanna- I belonged to him and that was the truth.

With hopes and dreams in my eyes, I went back to Mumbai. I was ready to apologize, even propose to him in a role reversal of sorts.

Angad was busy at a recording, I was told.

"Namaste daddyji!" I spotted Suryabhan jee outside the recording studio.

"Uh..oh…K-Kripa?" He gave me a faint smile. I was half expecting to receive a fatherly hug from him, but he stood back, stiffening at my sudden appearance.

"Kaise hain aap? Mummyji kaisi hain? Maine aap sabko bahut miss kiya tha….par ab main wapas aa gayi hoon."

"Sure…sure," he smiled awkwardly, "you..you don't have to call me daddyji any longer."

"Oh," my face fell, "yes uncle….I am sorry….aadat jaate jaate hi jaayegi."

"Mr. Sharma," his face hardened, the smile disappeared, "would be more appropriate now."

"Jee?" I was stunned.

"Excuse me…I have to go now."

"Jee uncle…I mean Mr. Sharma, can I meet Angad? Main Angad se milne yahan aayi hoon."

"Sorry…he is busy with some recordings."

"Theek hai, main yahan wait kar loongi."

"KRIPA! I think you should leave."

"Jee?"

"Angad has moved on, and so have we. Ab hamara tumse koi rishta nahin hai. The divorce happened a year ago. We don't want to create any problems with our past relationships and I hope you understand what that means."

"Lekin daddy…I am sorry Mr. Sharma….Angad and I love each other and want to marry each other. I just needed some time after the divorce to sort out my feelings."

"Angad is going to be engaged to a girl soon….it'd be better if you stay out of our lives Kripa. Ek divorced ladki ko shobha nahin deta ki wo ek itne badhe ghar ke bte ke peeche padhi rahe."

"Mr. SHARMA! You are being unfair here." I had tears in my eyes, "Angad and I love each other."

"Please use the past tense here Ms Kripa Gupta! Angad loved you, or so he thought he did. Now he is happy with us, his real family…don't ruin our lives again. Prithvi and Angad are like buddies now….tumhare aane se wo pyaar aur bhai chaara jaa sakta hai dono mein…you understand what I am saying? Don't be selfish in love….learn to give and let go! For once, let Angad be happy in his life! STAY AWAY FROM ALL THE SHARMAS! Paise chaahiye tho mil jaayenge!"

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Just a year ago, this man claimed to be my father-figure; I was appalled and insulted to the core. Like son…like father. I ran as fast as I could, tears of anger and pain rolling down my eyes as I caught the first train back to Nainital.

PRESENT:

FOR ONCE, LET ANGAD BE HAPPY IN HIS LIFE…

FOR ONCE, LET ANGAD BE HAPPY IN HIS LIFE…

FOR ONCE, LET ANGAD BE HAPPY IN HIS LIFE….

As Kripa sat back in her seat, Suryabhan's words rang clear in her head. She had returned to Nainital without meeting anyone else. If the divorce had snapped her relationship with her ex husband, her meeting with Suryabhan had brought closure to all her past relationships. Initially, it had felt strange- the favorite daughter-in-law had become the outsider; the trouble maker, the home breaker, the snag between the brothers. It was ironical, that the victim had become the culprit. Her self respect tainted, she had no desire to stay back in Mumbai after that incident. From the looks of it, the media reports and television coverage always showed the Sharmas as one big happy family. Angad was always accompanied by his father, and or brothers. Kripa did not have the heart to tilt that balance away from Angad's life. She stayed away from him, just collected all his music and stored all magazine articles about him. There had been no mention of his marriage or engagement in the papers, but he was a musician, not a film star- people cared about his music more than his personal life- perhaps that's why there was never any mention of a woman in his life.

Suryabhan's phone call with Mr. Tiwari made her wonder if all was really well at the Sharma household? Was Angad really happy there?

Kripa and the Ashirwaad crowd thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the concert. Like him, even Angad's voice had become richer and more arresting, each note more heart piercing and alluring than the previous. He was a versatile singer and kept the audience engaged with fast, slow, romantic and fun filled numbers. Lost in his voice, Kripa hugged Rimjhim sitting next to her, shut her eyes and transcended into a dream like state, hand in hand with Angad.

Small VM on "tum ho tho" on AR: thanks Pragati 2895

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijELIXkEgk

original song from "rock on'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5ONgfdDnUU&feature=fvw

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

AFTER THE CONCERT: THE DRESSING ROOM

"Angad saheb….aap se koi orphanage ki director milna chaahti hain," one of the organiser's knocked on the door.

"Orphanage? Oh…must be those cute kids in that corner section….they were really enthusiastic….ek baar tho mera mann kiya tha, wahan kood ke unke paas chala jaaun," Angad chuckled as he tucked his shirt into his trousers, "yes…please send her in."

Suryabhan came forward, "orphanage ki director? Why? Koi chandaa chaahiye tho hamare office mein phone kar sakte hain."

"Dad! Let them come in….it was such a pleasure to perform for those kids…reh reh kar mari nigaah us corner par hi jaa rahi thi…kuch tho baat hai un bachchon mein….there was something very magnetic about them."

"Ok..whatever son….make it quick as we have to go to bed on time…tomorrow you have a busy day."

"Tomorrow is a busy day? I thought we just head back to Mumbai in the evening," Angad put his belt on and wiped off the stage make up from his face.

"Well….we have a little stopover…Mr. Tiwari has requested us to attend his daughter's engagement in the morning."

"Oh…who is Mr. Tiwari?"

"An old friend and business associate of mine….he wants you to sing at her engagement."

"What? No way dad! I am not that kind of singer!"

"Aisi baat nahin hai beta….it's not like a shaadi ka band waala….there is quite an illustrious crowd getting together for the function….and they are going to pay us handsomely too."

Angad was perturbed by the thought of singing at a private party for money; he remained silent as he washed his face.

"Sir…yeh hain Mrs Saxena!"

"Oh…hello Mrs. Saxena," Angad wiped his face and shook her hand, "thanks for bringing those cute kids along."

"It was our pleasure son….you are really gifted….I just came to invite you to our orphanage tomorrow."

"Oh really? Koi khaas wajah?"

"Nahin…bas bachche aapse itna impressed hain ki wo chaahte hain aap unke orphanage ka tour lein aur unhein kuch gaane wahan sunaaye….some of the kids who are handicapped could not accompany us…..they would love it if you stopped over for an hour or so."

"Sure…it will be my pleasure….what time and where?"

"Here is the address….how about 10 in the morning?" Mrs. Saxena handed over a piece of paper to him.

"10 it is! Ranikhet..huh? My mom used to talk about this place. I have never been there….but I'll definitely come….thanks for stopping by."

After Mrs. Saxena left, Suryabhan controlled his anger and politely asked Angad, "kal 10 baje tho Tiwari ke yahan jaana hai."

"Sorry dad!" Angad zipped his bag, "I never committed to Tiwari's function…you did…I have no desire to perform for them…aap wahan chale jaaiye…main Ranikhet jaaunga."

"Beta, but we have taken an advance from them!"

"Sorry dad…that's between you and him. I 'd rather perform for some genuine smiles than those fake ones at people like Tiwaris….good night dad…I am tired…have to go to bed early." Angad placed his bag on his shoulders and walked out of the auditorium, leaving an aghast Suryabhan behind. He knew, this time, no amount of emotional blackmail would work in his favor. Angad was a stubborn man when it came to things like this.

"Tiwari…sorry yaar…Angad just came down with the Flu…" Suryabhan called his friend and apologized.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

NEXT DAY AT ASHIRWAAD:

"Aaj koi mehmaan aane waala hai kya?" Kripa strolled through the freshly decorated hallways of Ashirwaad.

"Jee haan ma'am," an excited Gauri placed the last of the flower garlands around the doorways.

"Aao Kripa….tumhein raat bataana hi bhool gayi ki aaj ek khaas mehmaan aa raha hai Ashirwaad mein," Mrs. Saxena pulled Kripa into her office, "aane ke baad tum so gayi thi….aur Nishant aa gaya tha….main uske saath busy thi."

"Oh…who is it?"

"Arre wo hi…rockstar superstar," Mrs. Saxena did a lively jive, "tum ho thoooooooo"

"What? A-Angad…Angad Khanna?" Kripa's jaws dropped to her knees.

"Jee haan….chalo get ready…wo aata hi hoga….it's 9.30 already."

"Ma'am….but…I have some work…why don't you handle this visitor….I don't think I can do it." Kripa turned red and fumbled nervously.

"Yes…you can…and you will my dear. Tumse achcha organsier koi nahin hai yahan….come on girls…let's get to work…I am so excited." Mrs Saxena snapped her fingers.

"Angad….….kyun aa rahe ho yahan?" Kripa whispered to herself, "lekin tumhein to kisi ki sagai mein gaana gaana tha?" She recalled phone call from last night.

A part of her felt relieved, "Angad, it's good to know that you are still the same….koi tumhare talent ka be wajah faayda nahin utha raha hai."

She took a deep breath and composed herself, "I can do it…of course I can do it….just be yourself Kripa….just be a professional…..he is just another celebrity visiting our premises….just another visitor."

…to be contd…. Angad and Kripa meet after two years….

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali2027kyphakbestangadluvkripaAKForeverabhilashasharmatopsyturvy23aritziax.sunayna.x...anshu...love_KYPHbd670816nitu123Iqbal Neha1k_anjali12Rimsie.monikaseth

NYPunjabii

NYPunjabii

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
*Reserved*

**Edited**

Updated comment on page 13

Edited by NYPunjabii - 08 November 2009 at 1:35pm

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
omg!! wow...im so excited for the next part! i cant wait to see when ak meet....soo veryy happy!

and suryabhan is still an idiot. cant believe he could be the cause of all this. it'll be interesting to see when everyone finds out the truth about him!

ShelDev

ShelDev

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hi di;

Oh nooooo......you left us at a cliffhanger....nooo....I wanted them to meet........Cry.......ok ok I guess have to wait for the next update....

Whoa.....Suryabhan has changed.....for the worse....I can't beleive the man that adored Kripa at one time turned out to be such an idiot....How mean of him to say all that to Kripa.....how can he even side with his jerk of a son Prithvi....god Men.....DeadAngry.......I don't like him one bit now......arrghhhhEvil Smile.....

Gayatri still has a soft corner or kripa....I do hope she manages to find her & be able to talk to her......

OMG...they are finally going to meet........I can't wait.....Both their lives have turned around....Angad the rockstar ccertainly rocks.....Poor Kripa.....

I am dying to read the next update....pls pls pls update over the weekend if u can.....don't make us wait for so long.......

Awesome update..........thanks...
Pls continue soon

sweet_mittal

Goldie

sweet_mittal

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

reserved hey di another wonderful but sad and heartbreaking part

can't believe that suryaban can do this to kripa specially knowing that what will prithvi did with her

poor kripa she is suffering from all sides i hope angad soon find out what have his dad to her

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring AK togehter

i hope angad find out all the truth soon go back to kripa

surya and prithvi they r so bad can't believe for business they will use angad for his singing

thank god angad told no to sing in any party

i hope gaytri soon find out about her husband truth soon and help kripa and angad to get back together soon

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bring them together

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

Edited by sweet_mittal - 05 November 2009 at 10:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top