Fan Fictions

PEHCHAN (AK) 2 END&EPILOGUE pg 71, 12/21/09 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 76

sweetaddiction

Goldie

sweetaddiction

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
OMG-- i saw the pehchaan post on the main FF page and opened it bt then suddenly realised that it was the AR version not the AK version (i like abhimanyu more than prithvi hence i read the AK version---
so anyway i was tryin to figure out why pehchaan hadnt come up in my last 10 posts thing on the side and thennn i realized that it was becoz u started a new thread-- so CONGRATZZZ on the new thread !!
FABUOLOUSSS part-- well conceptualized-- i liked the whole 2 yrs later every1's PEHCHAANs altho it was quite a surprise that angad and kripa werent together bt then again i'm not thatt surprised given this is ur FF- u always come up with interesting twistss
anywayy-- awsumm part--- pls pls update soon--
take care =)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEHCHAN (AK) 2 END&EPILOGUE pg 71, 12/21/09 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
hey wow awsome part... so much has changed... continue soon... can't wait to read nore...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

sanyoprithviraj

sanyoprithviraj

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
well a shocking update but u had warned us already.

i believe both the parties were right and both were wrong.

kripa had just gotten free and she neede some space and time but clearly stating that she doesnt want to marry angad was heartless. if she needed time she cud have said that they cud get engaged bt not married now.
i have a feeling that wen she returned to mumbai prithvi must have done something or told her something that changed her decision. i still don't trust that guy.

angad had many times tried to patch up and clearthe MU btw them. couldn't once kripa do that.

angad was right in the sense that he had seen how the society had treated his mother and he did not want history to repeat itself and people calling him another suryabhan sharma.so in that perspective he was right

but he shud have not gotten so angry and let her go out at such late hours and asked her to leave him instead should have tried to listen to kripa and give her some time, but still i cant blame him 2 much since kripa clearly told him that she didnt promise him marriage. so did she want a live-in relationship?
angad wud never have agreed to that especially after his mother.

u know everytime its the boy that goes to the girl and apologise(in almost all your ffs this happens) but i want this time kripa to make things right btw them.let her take initiative this time after all she was the one that refused marriage  and not him.

mere opinion mein both were at fault but still i feel kripa was at fault more.

angad apologising wud be so typical.having kripa do something abt their relationship wud be refreshing change.like she has learnt to take control aftyer all

upadate soon

i still believe prithvi did something to separate them.i cant get over this feeling

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Congrtas sangeeta for 2nd thread Clap

Heart Broken Update But it needed for angad and kripa Shocked

For angad every thing is normal but for kripa its like she is just stand and about to take her first step with out any body .

They both needed each other but angad and his anger make them separateCryCryCry he should give her some time and make her mentally ready for marriage , .

He should know how she gone  with her first marriage he acted very fast & tell her to leave at middle night its very sad.Cry

He patch up with his family but how can he never try to find kripa this thing make me angryAngry

As per prithvi i never trust him ...

I hope they meet soon and relize they made for each other ;

Thnak you for this part & pm , i am waiting when they both gona meet again and how will angad keeep him self away from her .Smile

kyphakbest

Groupbie

kyphakbest

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
GREAT BHEEGIClapClapI HAV BEEN A SILENT READER AND HAV READ ALL U FF, U SIMPLY ROCK. KEEP IT UP.

bheegi

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Hi Di !!

Although my first I am really very impressed by your update !! Great work !! Very emotional !! Thanks for sharing !! You really deserve this Clap

Love and hugs Sneh

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -simi-

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by -simi-

wohoo me first.. *reserved*  god u and ur leaps always give me heartattacks Confused
that's the only way to make the story move forward yaarLOL

For sure.. but you always do them in the most important moments Ouch LOL
thanks simi....as kripa said expect the unexpected from meLOL

Anyways.. this part was amazing!! honestly speaking, i did feel just a teeny bit that you had kind of lost your 'touch' in this story somewhere along the way but this part certainly brought you back with a bang!

thanks simi....i felt that way too....somewhere during the story i felt my heart was no longer in the story but at the same time i didn't want to just finish it in a lame fashion- yes, she could have said YES and end of story Confused Thanks 4 sticking around and accepting this total twist of events...promise i will give the zing back to the AK relationship nowWinkEmbarrassed

Big smile It kinda reminded me of the 'des pardes' leap when i thought ZK would get together but got separated for 5 years Ouch
me and my leaps...now i know why EKTA does it too...to prevent story from stagnatingLOL
This leap shot up the excitement and tension of the story! (not that it didn't have any before) LOL.. anywhoo.. its hard to tell who is more right out of AK, but honestly speaking, all throughout, as a reader, even i thought that Kripa would want to get married right away.. and I dont blame Angad for thinking that she might have used him to set herself free Confused and i was shocked when Kripa said that she only consumated with him to let go of her past Confused but i guess she is also right from her perspective.. not wanting to go back to the Sharma family yet..and specially now she has such a strong personality... she probably wouldnt be like that had she married Angad right away!

after reading everyone's replies, it's interesting to see such varied opinions. Most people are of course bashing Kripa, some are supporting her and there are a few who can see both sides (like you) From my perspective, both are wrong and both are right. I empathize with kripa as she has always done things to please others or follow orders. even if she loves angad, she suddenly found herself caught in being forced take a big decision right away when what she really needed is time and space to accept angad's proposal. At the same time, she should have not gone ahead with the consumation if she wanted some time. even angad said, he would have waited forever but after taking such a big step, there is no going back. But people do foolish things in passion and loveConfused Angad def over reacted to her rejection as he saw suryabhan and damini in their shoes instead of him and kripa....his anxiety and anger at his mother's situation was transferred to kripa....i think he was a bit unfair there and if he understood kripa well, he should have given her some time and not kicked her out so heartlessly...i think mentally he had kicked suryabhan rather than kripaCry

Good to see the Sharma family is together again.. Gayatri finally forgave her husband and Suryabhan finally became a courageous, healthy and independent man! Everyone found their pehchan.. Btw, do they know that Angad was the one who saved Prithvi that night? or do they just think that Prithvi changed himself by the turn of events?

i will reveal all that later...was hard to fit everything in one chapter
Poor Prithvi is still attracted by beautiful women LOL but cant do anything as he's scared LOL 
He clearly mentioned that he is glad that Kripa isnt with Angad anymore.. maybe he'll create more problems when AK get back together? Confused

Just remember, people change with time but their basic personality NEVER changesConfused

Waiting to see how AK will finally meet again! Embarrassed
of course they will...u know meBig smile

ShelDev

ShelDev

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Hey di
Wow what a turn of events.........
Boy that was a complete unexpected twist.....

AK separated......Cry.....It's hard to choose btwn one side here.....I can understand why kripa refused his proposal but I can also feel the pain Angad felt at the rejection. It's too soon for Kripa to get into another marriage after what she went thru with Prithvi but she should have not gone this far as to consummate her relantionship if she didn't want that marriage tag just yet.

Angad's love for her is pure.....just maybe she should have thought for a while before exploding on that night. Same for Angad as well.....he should have been more calm about the situation & tried to see Kripa's POV but  I guess being a man who has just been rejected, it's hard for him to think striaght....

What a heartbreaking update.......totally unexpected but definitely gripping.......you are awesome.....

Thanks for the brilliant update....pls pls continue soon.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top