Fan Fictions

PEHCHAN (AK) 2 END&EPILOGUE pg 71, 12/21/09 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 76

Page 1
Page   of 76
Page 3 Page 76

NYPunjabii

NYPunjabii

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I actually cried reading this part Cry Cry

It was so heartbreaking; filled with pain, sorrow, reunion, and yearning

Sometimes I think what Kripa did was right in her POV but then I think she should have tried to understand Angad's POV and where he is coming from. He was the prime result of his mothers love affair without the benefit of marriage.

But then Kripa all her life was told what to do. She was told to marry Prithvi which resulted disastrous marriage. She wants to be independent and do what she wants.

I can't choose who to side on.

Atleast a good thing came out of it. The Sharma's reunited with Angad. They supported Angad when his Mamu died. What happened with Naina?

I can't believe Prithvi actually changed and married Aaliyah.

Everyone now has a Pehchan. What about Aaliyah's Pehchan?

It was a great emotional part and you described it perfectly Clap

Please Continue Soon as I reallly can't wait for what happens next

Jannat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PEHCHAN (AK) 2 END&EPILOGUE pg 71, 12/21/09 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angullgrl91

wow!!! such an amazing part! i had no idea this would be the turn of events...awesome work!
realy excited to readmore..congrats on a second thread!

thanks angullgrl....have to keep u guys guessing alwaysWink

Originally posted by sonali2027

what a shocking part..you always give shocks with leaps..i am really excited to know what will happen when angad and kripa will meet again....once again its an awesome part....will be waiting for next update...

thanks sonali! yeah, leaps help move the story forward...let's see what happens and what other twists bring AK togetherSmile

Edited by bheegi - 01 November 2009 at 7:29pm

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mittal

hey di so heartbreaking part can't believe htis will happen not in my dream

all the time kripa and angad understand eachother so far that they didn't understand eachother at this point

sorry mittal....had to do this to bring more passion in the story. I couldn't feel that AK tension and love which my other stories hadConfused but don't worry...this will just make for a more interesting story with a faster pace. Yes, that's the unfortunate part...as kripa said they broke up after they consummated but understood each other so well when they were just friendsCry

i hope AK meet soon that;s nice that angad patch up with his family

yes, he has patched up....but await the twists there tooWink

prithvi got married again that's nice and i hope they help angad to find his love again

prithvi has certainly moved on.....but what will happen when kripa comes back into the picture

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon di

will doBig smile
love ya

mittal

now i can't wait any longer to read what will happen next

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NYPunjabii

I actually cried reading this part Cry Cry

sorry to make u cry Jannat

It was so heartbreaking; filled with pain, sorrow, reunion, and yearning

i guess i was missing that tension between AK in this story...that's why this big twistBig smile
Sometimes I think what Kripa did was right in her POV but then I think she should have tried to understand Angad's POV and where he is coming from. He was the prime result of his mothers love affair without the benefit of marriage.

But then Kripa all her life was told what to do. She was told to marry Prithvi which resulted disastrous marriage. She wants to be independent and do what she wants.

exactly....yahan koi na sahi hai aur na galat....just a difference in ideologies and expectationsCry

I can't choose who to side on.

Atleast a good thing came out of it. The Sharma's reunited with Angad. They supported Angad when his Mamu died. What happened with Naina?

Naina is probably back in Nainital living with Dilip's memories and running her garments business

I can't believe Prithvi actually changed and married Aaliyah.

Prithvi has moved on...he married his psychiatrist. Let's see how much has he really changed

Everyone now has a Pehchan. What about Aaliyah's Pehchan?

well, let's just assume she is a full time psychiatrist who loves her husband, Prithvi..at least for nowBig smile

It was a great emotional part and you described it perfectly Clap
aww thanks jannat!

Please Continue Soon as I reallly can't wait for what happens next

will do

Jannat

-simi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-simi-

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by -simi-

wohoo me first.. *reserved*  god u and ur leaps always give me heartattacks Confused
that's the only way to make the story move forward yaarLOL

For sure.. but you always do them in the most important moments Ouch LOL

Anyways.. this part was amazing!! honestly speaking, i did feel just a teeny bit that you had kind of lost your 'touch' in this story somewhere along the way but this part certainly brought you back with a bang! Big smile It kinda reminded me of the 'des pardes' leap when i thought ZK would get together but got separated for 5 years Ouch
This leap shot up the excitement and tension of the story! (not that it didn't have any before) LOL.. anywhoo.. its hard to tell who is more right out of AK, but honestly speaking, all throughout, as a reader, even i thought that Kripa would want to get married right away.. and I dont blame Angad for thinking that she might have used him to set herself free Confused and i was shocked when Kripa said that she only consumated with him to let go of her past Confused but i guess she is also right from her perspective.. not wanting to go back to the Sharma family yet..and specially now she has such a strong personality... she probably wouldnt be like that had she married Angad right away!

Good to see the Sharma family is together again.. Gayatri finally forgave her husband and Suryabhan finally became a courageous, healthy and independent man! Everyone found their pehchan.. Btw, do they know that Angad was the one who saved Prithvi that night? or do they just think that Prithvi changed himself by the turn of events?
Poor Prithvi is still attracted by beautiful women LOL but cant do anything as he's scared LOL 
He clearly mentioned that he is glad that Kripa isnt with Angad anymore.. maybe he'll create more problems when AK get back together? Confused

Waiting to see how AK will finally meet again! Embarrassed

Edited by -simi- - 01 November 2009 at 10:02pm

Angadzgirl

IF-Rockerz

Angadzgirl

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Awwww it's SHOCKED part...Cry

hope soon Angad n kripa meet.....cant wait to see it...Smilen cant see them seperate....Cry

n am gald that Angad patch up with his family....Smile

n prithiv's really changed???if he's than that's good...n hope he doesnt create probel bet when Angad n Kripa get back to together...

cant wait for next part...

Live.Laugh.Love

Goldie

Live.Laugh.Love

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Wow!!! Amazing part!!!
So much has changed. I cant believe Kripa did not want to marry him. I keep wondering what will happen next.
I hope you update soon, I will be waiting Smile

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
congrats 4 d 2nd thread di...
wonderful twist.....
i hope AK reunite soon...
cont soon....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top