this ff was so superb n fun to read [:D/] [:D/]

the honeymoon was sooooo romanticcc โค๏ธ

u have the most sweetest n hot romance...r u a romantic at heart??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

heheheheh..they celebrted there SR like 1 1/2 yrs laterr ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

everyone has a new pehchan

u r a great writer dii.....hats off to u๐Ÿ‘

dont EVER stop writin especialy on AK ๐Ÿ˜†

ur neww ff is already intereseting ......cant wiat for new years[/quote]

Thanks Kiran! I am a romantic at heart but in real life....ask my hubby, he will get a shock if u called me a romantic lolz
I appreciate ur comments all along and hope to 'see' you next year with my new ff :)

[quote=hi50]Hey Bheegi!! that's indeed a great update!! very funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... so, my guesses regarding kripa's pregnancy were right this time ๐Ÿ˜Š .. keep up with ur wonderful writing!! [/quote]

thanks hi50! Yes, ur guess was right :) TC and keep commenting so I can keep writing :)

[quote=teri_susan]hanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š.Good Ending๐Ÿ˜‰Nice Epilogue๐Ÿ˜Š.AK made the captain spill his drink with thier suhaag raat incident๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.Naughty AK,having suhaag raat before two years and honeymoon after one and half years๐Ÿ˜‰ and don't feel shy to admit it๐Ÿ˜‰.It must have been  fun and enjoyment for Kripa to see her Patidev taking care of her in their first honeymoon๐Ÿ˜‰.Anyway they got thier best honeymoon with thier fascinating story๐Ÿ˜‰,what a passionate couple๐Ÿ˜ณ.Wow Kripa phir se maa ban ne waali,even though her lips say that she want to stay away form Angad,her heart doesn't๐Ÿ˜† and Angad never leave a chance to be by his wife's side anytime๐Ÿ˜‰.Suryabhan changed due to Angad and Gayathri,that's nice,hope he is a nice dada to his grandchildren๐Ÿ˜Š.Gayathri is doing good thing by helping battered and betrayed women.Only Prithvi and Aaliyah and stay with thier parents,everyone realised thier pechan and moved out and found happiness in them.Nice to hear that Mishti treats Kripa as her sister.Hope Nishant and Aardhana find happiness and peace with each other๐Ÿ˜Š and have good life.Kripa is really a wonderfull and strong women,she crossed all boundries and fought her battle to win her love who got lovestruck by her at the very firstsight๐Ÿ˜‰.Congrats on completing another fanfiction successfully๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
[/quote]

thanks susan! Yes, AK are very much in love and have no qualms about admiting their fondness for each other :) Great summary of the whole epilogue and appreciate u reading my ffs so faithfully....means a lot to me :)

[quote=angulgurl91]aww!!!! that was an awesome ending to an awesome fan fic!!!
i am most definitely going to miss this one...
but i cant wait to read your new fan fic either!!
congrats on such a successful fan fic!
merry christmas and happy new year =) [/quote]

thanks dear! UR regular comments have always kept me going....i appreciate u reading my ffs:) Happy new Year to you too...:)

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
wow such a late honeymoon:O i bet she got pregnant on her wedding night:P
the ship part reminded me of ur ff Faasle...that was one of my fav ffs!!!
kripa isnt shy anymore:P
hehe they spent every second together...didnt any of them work? or did they work together too?:P
haha ak can never have a straightforward story:P n i love how the captain is so intrigued lol
this captain understand hindi:P
wowwww what a unique suhaag raat that was:P
awwww they spent their whole wedding night talking:P
i guess they were too excited to do anything else lmao
awww they had twins:D:D
i wonder if they were identical:P
i wonder if suryabhan has changed after the little ones were born...
awwww i knew their love story wud b the best n most unique:P
soo prithvi never had their own child??
i wonder wha happened 2 simone:P
awww u ended it :(
it seemed like u wrote the last part in a hurry...but it was so passionate and even though this ff had quite depressing parts the cuteee epilogue dfinately made up for it :P and i love how everyone had changed throughout the course of this story.... and 'gained' their pehchaans throughout the prts...it was so real because even real people change like that
i hope u start ur new ff as soon as possible and have a great christmas :D
sheetal00 thumbnail
0MG!!!!!......im sorely goig to miss this wonderful superb story of urs.......i cant believe this ff ended......its been aalmost a yr since u started this ff.....it was a great journey to read this.....everyday wondering is she updated today or nt.......the SR n HM was soo dfferent than ur other ff......ak r soo cute n adorble.....i visualized all the scenes like a moviee

cant wait for ur next ff

happy holidays ๐Ÿฅณ
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for pm di
fantastic part di
m really wordless actually ...really dnt knw hw to write down the beauty of ur fic and last part
the sher that u wrote for kripa in the end was superb.
beautifully written and simply mindblowing
heres wishin u a very merry x'mas and a very happy new year.
hope to see u soon with another fanstatic story.
angadluvkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous ending.....
merry christmas n happy new year
wil b waitin 4 ur next ff....
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey bheegi another awsome ending... and a great ff... 

thanks for the pm..

can't wait for u to start ur new ff.. pm when u do..
NYPunjabii thumbnail
WOW! Another leap but this time it was on the positive side. ๐Ÿ˜†

They didn't celebrate their suhaag raat and honeymoon till 1 and half years!!!...whoa

Strict Bedrest   ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Kripa got pregnant on her wedding night ๐Ÿ˜†

Even I was shocked when Angad said 152 kids...then later Angad clarified.

Angad must have felt disappointed to reach that pot of honey 1 1/2 years later.

Awww..their Suhaag Raat and Honeymoon was soo romantic.

You do really have the most romantic ideas ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Their wedding life was so unusual..lol

Everyone has changed drastically over the years.

Suryabhan has started to give support and love to his family.

Gayatri has always supports her family.

Mishti has turned off her claws towards Kripa and is friends with her. I'm glad she started to walk again

Kartik has stopped drinking his sorrows away

Out of all the characters I think Prithvi changed the most. Before his passion was money and women, now he is a family man

Nishant and Aradhana have found each other thru solitude.

I loved the way you started the story through describing every characters Pehchaan and ended it the same way. Really good job in doing so

Will wait for your new FF

Hope you enjoy or enjoyed (depending when you read the comment) your vacation in India.

Jannat
NYPunjabii thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-5ar30_tgg[/YOUTUBE]

You should really listen to it as it's hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NYPunjabii - 14 years ago
cuteygirl2009 thumbnail

its finished!!!!!!....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

im gonna miss this ff sooooooo much....๐Ÿ˜ญ but the last part was gr888 di....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awwwww they had twins!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
they surely had a memorable suhaag raat....๐Ÿ˜‰
tha part was sweet....๐Ÿ˜ณ...in fact every part of this ff was soooooooooooo cute n romantic...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ill miss it...๐Ÿ˜ญ

soo dii when will start the new one?????....the preview was gr88.....childhood lovers..or should i say enemies...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..
reminds me of tumhari amanaat...hope that will be as good as TA....๐Ÿ˜ณ
cant wait...
but still ill miss this one....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved Going to read all left parts