PEHCHAN (AK) 2 END&EPILOGUE pg 71, 12/21/09 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sweet_mittal

hey di so heartbreaking part can't believe htis will happen not in my dream

all the time kripa and angad understand eachother so far that they didn't understand eachother at this point

sorry mittal....had to do this to bring more passion in the story. I couldn't feel that AK tension and love which my other stories hadπŸ˜• but don't worry...this will just make for a more interesting story with a faster pace. Yes, that's the unfortunate part...as kripa said they broke up after they consummated but understood each other so well when they were just friends😭

i hope AK meet soon that;s nice that angad patch up with his family

yes, he has patched up....but await the twists there tooπŸ˜‰

prithvi got married again that's nice and i hope they help angad to find his love again

prithvi has certainly moved on.....but what will happen when kripa comes back into the picture

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon di

will doπŸ˜ƒ
love ya

mittal

now i can't wait any longer to read what will happen next
Originally posted by NYPunjabii

I actually cried reading this part 😭 😭

sorry to make u cry Jannat

It was so heartbreaking; filled with pain, sorrow, reunion, and yearning

i guess i was missing that tension between AK in this story...that's why this big twistπŸ˜ƒ
Sometimes I think what Kripa did was right in her POV but then I think she should have tried to understand Angad's POV and where he is coming from. He was the prime result of his mothers love affair without the benefit of marriage.

But then Kripa all her life was told what to do. She was told to marry Prithvi which resulted disastrous marriage. She wants to be independent and do what she wants.

exactly....yahan koi na sahi hai aur na galat....just a difference in ideologies and expectations😭

I can't choose who to side on.

Atleast a good thing came out of it. The Sharma's reunited with Angad. They supported Angad when his Mamu died. What happened with Naina?

Naina is probably back in Nainital living with Dilip's memories and running her garments business

I can't believe Prithvi actually changed and married Aaliyah.

Prithvi has moved on...he married his psychiatrist. Let's see how much has he really changed

Everyone now has a Pehchan. What about Aaliyah's Pehchan?

well, let's just assume she is a full time psychiatrist who loves her husband, Prithvi..at least for nowπŸ˜ƒ

It was a great emotional part and you described it perfectly πŸ‘
aww thanks jannat!

Please Continue Soon as I reallly can't wait for what happens next

will do

Jannat
Originally posted by bheegi

that's the only way to make the story move forward yaarπŸ˜†

For sure.. but you always do them in the most important moments  πŸ˜†

Anyways.. this part was amazing!! honestly speaking, i did feel just a teeny bit that you had kind of lost your 'touch' in this story somewhere along the way but this part certainly brought you back with a bang! πŸ˜ƒ It kinda reminded me of the 'des pardes' leap when i thought ZK would get together but got separated for 5 years
This leap shot up the excitement and tension of the story! (not that it didn't have any before) πŸ˜†.. anywhoo.. its hard to tell who is more right out of AK, but honestly speaking, all throughout, as a reader, even i thought that Kripa would want to get married right away.. and I dont blame Angad for thinking that she might have used him to set herself free πŸ˜• and i was shocked when Kripa said that she only consumated with him to let go of her past πŸ˜• but i guess she is also right from her perspective.. not wanting to go back to the Sharma family yet..and specially now she has such a strong personality... she probably wouldnt be like that had she married Angad right away!

Good to see the Sharma family is together again.. Gayatri finally forgave her husband and Suryabhan finally became a courageous, healthy and independent man! Everyone found their pehchan.. Btw, do they know that Angad was the one who saved Prithvi that night? or do they just think that Prithvi changed himself by the turn of events?
Poor Prithvi is still attracted by beautiful women πŸ˜† but cant do anything as he's scared πŸ˜† 
He clearly mentioned that he is glad that Kripa isnt with Angad anymore.. maybe he'll create more problems when AK get back together? πŸ˜•

Waiting to see how AK will finally meet again! 😳

Edited by -simi- - 14 years ago
Awwww it's SHOCKED part...😭

hope soon Angad n kripa meet.....cant wait to see it...😊n cant see them seperate....😭

n am gald that Angad patch up with his family....😊

n prithiv's really changed???if he's than that's good...n hope he doesnt create probel bet when Angad n Kripa get back to together...

cant wait for next part...

Wow!!! Amazing part!!!
So much has changed. I cant believe Kripa did not want to marry him. I keep wondering what will happen next.
I hope you update soon, I will be waiting 😊
congrats 4 d 2nd thread di...
wonderful twist.....
i hope AK reunite soon...
cont soon....
OMG-- i saw the pehchaan post on the main FF page and opened it bt then suddenly realised that it was the AR version not the AK version (i like abhimanyu more than prithvi hence i read the AK version---
so anyway i was tryin to figure out why pehchaan hadnt come up in my last 10 posts thing on the side and thennn i realized that it was becoz u started a new thread-- so CONGRATZZZ on the new thread !!
FABUOLOUSSS part-- well conceptualized-- i liked the whole 2 yrs later every1's PEHCHAANs altho it was quite a surprise that angad and kripa werent together bt then again i'm not thatt surprised given this is ur FF- u always come up with interesting twistss
anywayy-- awsumm part--- pls pls update soon--
take care =)
hey wow awsome part... so much has changed... continue soon... can't wait to read nore...
well a shocking update but u had warned us already.

i believe both the parties were right and both were wrong.

kripa had just gotten free and she neede some space and time but clearly stating that she doesnt want to marry angad was heartless. if she needed time she cud have said that they cud get engaged bt not married now.
i have a feeling that wen she returned to mumbai prithvi must have done something or told her something that changed her decision. i still don't trust that guy.

angad had many times tried to patch up and clearthe MU btw them. couldn't once kripa do that.

angad was right in the sense that he had seen how the society had treated his mother and he did not want history to repeat itself and people calling him another suryabhan sharma.so in that perspective he was right

but he shud have not gotten so angry and let her go out at such late hours and asked her to leave him instead should have tried to listen to kripa and give her some time, but still i cant blame him 2 much since kripa clearly told him that she didnt promise him marriage. so did she want a live-in relationship?
angad wud never have agreed to that especially after his mother.

u know everytime its the boy that goes to the girl and apologise(in almost all your ffs this happens) but i want this time kripa to make things right btw them.let her take initiative this time after all she was the one that refused marriage  and not him.

mere opinion mein both were at fault but still i feel kripa was at fault more.

angad apologising wud be so typical.having kripa do something abt their relationship wud be refreshing change.like she has learnt to take control aftyer all

upadate soon

i still believe prithvi did something to separate them.i cant get over this feeling

Congrtas sangeeta for 2nd thread πŸ‘

Heart Broken Update But it needed for angad and kripa 😲

For angad every thing is normal but for kripa its like she is just stand and about to take her first step with out any body .

They both needed each other but angad and his anger make them separate😭😭😭 he should give her some time and make her mentally ready for marriage , .

He should know how she gone  with her first marriage he acted very fast & tell her to leave at middle night its very sad.😭

He patch up with his family but how can he never try to find kripa this thing make me angry😑

As per prithvi i never trust him ...

I hope they meet soon and relize they made for each other ;

Thnak you for this part & pm , i am waiting when they both gona meet again and how will angad keeep him self away from her .😊