Forum Games

Play games and win prizes!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kishan2009

Groupbie

Kishan2009

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey u guys and girls there i have found out site that is legit and u play games and collect points and u reedem for prizes.I got my nintendo wii in a week and its easy and i m full time worker still i got my nintendo  wii in a week.The name of the site is Lockerz..com but u cant register there as a new user you have to have invitation code from member of that site and then they will send u link and u can click on it and register.If u think i m saying for invitation code to get benefits from that u can check the site and figure out that i m not lying.If u want an invitation code plz leave your email address in comment here and i will mail u code in 24 hours.Bye and this is
NOT A SCAM!!
thanks in advance!!

Edited by Kishan2009 - 01 November 2009 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanWalia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Play games and win prizes!!!" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Advertising not allowed, topic closed!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top