•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi everyone. Compared to season1 where Meenakshi used to cry and remain away from Subodh etc etc was ok since it seemed normal because of her moral values..but nowadays she is shown as if she has lost her common sense or something....But I still like acting..very original..😆
It does look like she lacks common sense .. but she is still funny
Woh hamesha galat waqt pe hi sahi hoti hai! lol

Normal situations mein toh koi bhi sahi ho saakta hai ji, it takes a Meenakshi to have a handle on the galat waqt.

Yup, sleep deprived here, and have no sense left in me.
I love meenakshi but this season she is getting too much, instead of improving her character they have made it worse...i mean kuch to fark aata hai na after being married for over 15 years...

just my view...sorry agar kisko ko accha na laga ho to....
really agree with you guys. they're really overdoing with meenakshi character. they show her too much & her silly things. after a while they stop getting funny. i was just watching old episodes, and there she was funny & had the perfect amount of time as well, not too much & neither too less. and she wasn't as stupid as well, now a days she's just too much. like she was rolling on the floor that day. leelas character has dropped too, she doesn't bring that elder bahu feeling, like the old leela did, she was funny & responsible at the same time. I guess that's why they show less of her these days.

one more thing that i noticed, do'nt know if any one else did. leela's attitude has changed too, in S1 of BBB she never said "TUM" to mota bhai, always said "AAP". but in the baby wedding episode (when gudia gets drunk), she says many times "TUM KYA KAR RAHE HO" (or something like that).

another thing i noticed about S1 is that it's short & to the point, and very rarely dragged. end of S1 & S2 dragged a lot. anyone agree?

yup I def. do agree.

The charm of the show has gone down, mota bhai doesnt say "HUH" as many times, mota bhai goes against ba...only once in S1 but in S2 it has already happened few times. I can't stand how this new leela is completely different than old leela... old leela saying she looked similar to hema malini was fun... but they showed this leela saying that so many times it was just so lame...it felt wrong and not funny, how this leela says "i to dont mind" leela is very educated, she would never say something like this...how could they change it so much!! how could leela not say "yeh to hona hi chahiye" and "e aayeee" these were the character definition...and now wohi chale gaye to leela leela kaise ho sakti hai. Even shilpa is getting too much, at least if they showed that shipa has decided not to work... and get back to taking care of family.. yaha to all of sudden she is into everything... and its sad how subodh and hemal seem to be doing very little. I hope they dont keep on going on with meenakshi like this... its making me not want to see those parts of show. Ah I can go on...but I just really wish they make season 2 better... and more fun rather than stretching everyone's character to irritating limits. I only watch this serial...and only one i keep track of... agar yeh bhi bandh karni padi to ill be really sad.. like i was when bbb was off air.
hehe, agree with you. it's verytrue. if you notice the old episodes, everyone had the perfect amount of screen time. now, meenakhsi is shown too much. praveen as well, but praveen is a relly good character, not boring, but too much could get annoying slowly. subodh, hemal are just somewhere in the back. motabhai has changed a lot too. first these things were all funny, but now they are making characters dumb & stupid. in S1, the family looks decent, with only a few characters out of their mind. but in S2 they are making the whole family look mad & crazy. in the last few episodes it looked like it's a pagal family. it was never like this in S1. baa is having no decent storyline, harshad neither. it's like they're not interested in the show anymore. sometimes when i watch the old episodes it seems like a completely different show.

2 days ago i was watching that episode where baby says to baa that it's her fault that gattu is mentally like this & that she has polio. that was a very very good storyline, they also showed backstory of what happened, how baa forgot to give the injection to baby due to all the work and how she regrets it for the rest of her life. now these kind of things are good. that would convince people to be careful about these injections & never forget.  it gives a very important and good message, rather than saas=bahu fights, murders, conspiracies, these things just cause unneccesary fights at homes, i have seen it happen.

Ok so I will add my part...😆

BBB S1 is different from BBB S2. But still I had a hope that things will improve and S2 (and end of S1) will become like S1. But nothing of that sort happened really.

So I think it is safe to conclude now that there is a time when during the start of the serial when the actors(ress)  are fresh and when producers are with so many creative ideas, the serial's storyline is the best. But after few time (usually 2-3 years), ideas dry up and the show is dragged only because viewers want that serial to exist.

I feel the original BBB has died and will never come again. I am not saying that current issues like Baby getting adapted to new environment are not good...but this is not why I used to see bbb, I want more dhamal masti within the family.

Anyways original bbb is gone...but that does not mean that Aatish and JD bhai are out of creative ideas....You can see the freshness in Sukh by Chance...