Fan Fictions

One shots on MN!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 24

muskan19

IF-Rockerz

muskan19

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
wish cvs thought like u.....in one OS u fixed evt.....bui problem.....back to mumbai ROFL love ur optimism.....
on a serious note loved the OS.....sweet and simple conversation like the one we always want to see......
so great job Annie......!!!!!! i love it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One shots on MN!! (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskan19

IF-Rockerz

muskan19

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
My version of scene after Mayank comes to meet Nupur......

Mayank comes to nupur's room through the window. Nupur is crying lying down on bed. She looks at their picture together where she is in his arms and they both are looking into each others eyes smiling. She says "kya hum kabhi saath honge mayank.....is tarah itne khush."

Mayank with pain in his eyes and choked throat says....."haan Nupur hum saath zaroor honge.....aise hi itne khush......"

Nupur is surprised listening to his voice and suddenly turns to see mayank standing by the window side. Tears start rolling down her cheek, she runs and hugs him tight. For that moment she had no fear.....as all she wanted was to be in his arms, where she felt secured. She knew he will take away all her pain, will make everything alright, she knew that's where she belongs.

He holds her as tight as he could. His eyes were teary and his pain was unbearable. He has felt this pain before, fear of loosing the love of his life has haunted him before but this time it was different. It was not them who had to make choices it was someone else who would be deciding their fate. Mayank Sharma who has always taken his own decisions and was always in control of things was now left at the mercy of someone he doesn't even know, for the most important and biggest decision of his life. For the first time in life he is scared to death. The very thought of not being with the girl who is in his arms right now is killing him.

He doesn't wanna look into her eyes as he knows he has to be her strength but right now he is feeling too weak. Nupur kept crying with her face buried in his chest. She is too choked to say a word.

He then gathers all the courage and pull her back gently and slowly. He looks into her eyes which are now swollen red and filled with tears. He wipes off her tears and gives her a smile. For a minute they just look into each others eyes. They both were scared, vulnerable, hurt, sad, doubtful yet all they could see was immense love. The only thing they needed to see to ride this storm. Finally, Mayank breaks the silence.

M - "Tum theek ho? "

N - (in a restless, panicked tone) "mayank .....mayank ab kya hoga.... bui....."

Before she could say anything further mayank keeps his finger on her lips. ....."shh.....shant ho jao nupur"

M - "Main jaanta hoon ye sab is tarah nahi hona chahiye tha. Par ab isse aage jo bhi hoga usmein hum saath hai. Main tumse bahot pyar karta hoon nupur aur tumhe khud se kabhi door nahi hone dunga. Trust me."

N - "Main bhi tumhare bina nahi rah sakti mayank par bui?"

M- "Bui abhi gusse mein hai. Unhe ye sab baatein is tarah achanak se pata chali hain......unhe kuch bhi samjhane mein waqt lagega. Par tab tak humein himmat rakhni hogi."

N- "woh mujhe tumse milne nahi dengi mayank aur fir tum yahan par kab tak rah paoge......bangluru mein tumhara college....aunty...."

M- "tum us sab ki chinta mat karo nupur. Ma ko maine sab bata diya hai. Woh jaldi hi yahan aa jaayengi tumhari bui se baat karne. Aur tum ye sochna bhi mat ki main tumhe is tarah yahan akela chod ke chala jaunga. Ye hamari zindagi ke baare mein hai......ye hamare baare mein hai......jab tak sab sort out nahi ho jaata main kahin nahi jaunga."

N- (Holds his hand, looking straight into his eyes)......"tum saath ho to mujhe kisi ka darr nahi hai Mayank...."

M- (He takes her hand in his both hands and kisses it) He looks at her smiles and says - " main hamesha tumhare saath hun Nupur.....hamesha"

N - she rests her head on his chest as she feels relaxed now. He caresses her hair and says to himself......"main nahi jaanta aage kya hone waala hai.....jaanta hoon ye sab asaan nahi hoga.....par tumhe khud se door nahi hone de sakta.....isliye kitni hi problems kyon na aayein we'll face it. Main tumhare saath hoon....yahin tumhare pass."

They both just stand there holding each other finding comfort in each other's presence.

Suddenly they hear some noise at the door. Nupur gets worried.

N- "Mayank koi aa raha hai"

M- " mujhe jaana hoga nupur.....is samay is tarah mera tumhare saath akele yahan hona theek nahi hai.....bui ne dekha to baat aur bigad sakti hai......tum ghabrana mat." He keeps his hand on her cheek sort of reassuring her that everything will be ok.

Mayank rushes out of the window. The door opens and it's bauji.

Edited by muskan19 - 24 December 2009 at 12:51pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mayur247tanya.dsouza-Aiza-aysha1989..Shreyu..adi_guptaNishithiniAngle.Piya_2009Mou.a-little-hope-Rinky-aj_observer-afsha-hgrhrprincess_djswati05--Mahima--annie07Badtameez_Dilmyownarea

annie07

IF-Stunnerz

annie07

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Amazing Muskan..............simple and sweet.............wish we get to see smthing like this.............a combination of urs and Divz OS.................i loved it................hope for once our thoughts match wid CVs..............Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan19princess_dja-little-hope

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I loved it Muskan...you just gave me a small ray of hope that Mayank will be saved from another bad situation.... I hope Bauji doesn't see him...

And the scene and dialogues you have written are too perfect.... beautiful scene.... I wish we get this exact scene.... I pray for Mayank....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan19princess_dj

aj_observer

IF-Sizzlerz

aj_observer

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
You couldn't resist....LOL...loved it....as usual it is about Mayank hain naa...just kidding....the characters are inseperanle in the sense one can't be with out the another... Loved reading it......when I imagined it it was very emotional ....

likhte rehna madam ji

muskan19princess_dj

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
very nice..hope the CVs think similarly....I would love to see a scene like this....Big smile

muskan19princess_dj

Piya_2009

IF-Sizzlerz

Piya_2009

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Hey muskan

Amazing OS.......Loved every bit of it....

I wish cvs thought like you.....

muskan19

myownarea

IF-Stunnerz

myownarea

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
awesome muski Big smile

muskan19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top